October 25, 2014 | 1839 users online

Bronzers - Tarte - Park Avenue Princess

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

I think I may have finally found a HG bronzer.

I have a lot of pink in my fair skin, and so many bronzers go orange, muddy, or just plan oompa loompa on me, which is really disappointing. And as much as I love my BB Bronze Shimmerbrick, I use that more for a highlight. I've tried just about every brand, and although there are many bronzers I really liked, no one product really stands out.

However, I just tried this and it's a spot-on match for how I'd look tan (if that ever happened, since I usually burn and it's just not worth the damage and the risk any more). Subtle shimmer, and it almost has a pinky/cool tone to it - so it's perfect for me. The shimmer is finely milled, so you can't discern it on your skin - you just look healthy and rested. I LOVE IT. !!

A little goes a long way, and I love the packaging. I also like the fact that this is a hard bronzer in the pan - my brush doesn't scratch it up and it doesn't seem to get dusty (and go to waste).

Highly recommended and totally worth the price, especially given that there are many more HE bronzers that are more expensive.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2013 6:47:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my second bronzer and i got a sample size from a swap.

I love the glowy, natural tan look when i use it over my cheeks as a bronzer. This definitely cannot be used for contouring. Its not too pigmented, which i like because it makes applying alot easier and less patchy. I prefer to layer on for a natural finish instead of having to buff the edges with a pigmented product.

The packaging looks unique at first but after a while i wished it looked simpler and more chic.

I would repurchase most definitely, i've just hit pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect bronzer. Beautiful colour. Super cute packaging. My definite 'go to' bronzer. A little goes a long way, so it has lasted me quite awhile. This one is definitely in my make up bag at all times.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This a really, really beautiful bronzer on my pale, cool-toned skin. I have the fabled Laguna Bronzer from Nars. And don't get me wrong, that one is lovely too. But, I like this one just a teensy bit better. I think it's a bit more...sheer and brown-toned perhaps? It has a bit of sparkle in it, but not enough to do much more than give one some zip and depth. I think it might be the only product in my massive collection that I love enough to hit pan. When this runs out, I'll finish up my Laguna and then buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought the mini size along with Dollface and I really like Park Ave Princess. Initial swatches on my hand showed that it wasn't very pigmented and that I really had to rub back and forth to get the warm bronze shimmer to show up. But when applied on my medium-tan skin, it gives a subtle bronze that looks very glowy and not overly shimmery. Definitely can't use it to contour, but it looks nice as a highlight on my cheekbones and temples.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I like most about this bronzer is that the pigmentation is *medium* so it's not too easy to accidentally over-bronze yourself. Though it has shimmer, it comes off as glowy. This is my favorite non-matte blush to date - though I can't say I've tried too many. I got this one as part of the small blush-bronzer duet and the small size has lasted me a long time, even though I use it frequently either under or over a blush for dimension. I'm not sure how well it would show up on medium skin - it might be more of a complexion-enhancer than a bronzer for anyone who isn't super fair. The packaging is cute. I recommend trying it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

This barely shows up on my NC25 skin. The texture is a bit hard too, I feel like I have to realy dig my brush into the pan to get any product to stick. It's ok if you're looking for a very fair bronzed look, but not if you're looking to define/contour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase this is because I feel that there are identical products on the market that are much cheaper. (Rimmel, NYC Sunny, etc) I do like the product I just don't think it's unique enough to justify the price. It also looks better on warmer complexions in my opinion and I am completely cool toned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the packaging of this! I got this as a mini with dollface blush. It's a nice subtle bronzer (with shimmer) for those with pale skin, and looks great as a blush too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by seoulkiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My go-to bronzer for my porcelain complexion. One of the only bronzers that doesn't look orange on me. Fantastic as a contour in the winter as well. If you're very fair, give this a shot!