April 19, 2014 | 1741 users online

Bronzers - Tarte - Park Avenue Princess

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I like most about this bronzer is that the pigmentation is *medium* so it's not too easy to accidentally over-bronze yourself. Though it has shimmer, it comes off as glowy. This is my favorite non-matte blush to date - though I can't say I've tried too many. I got this one as part of the small blush-bronzer duet and the small size has lasted me a long time, even though I use it frequently either under or over a blush for dimension. I'm not sure how well it would show up on medium skin - it might be more of a complexion-enhancer than a bronzer for anyone who isn't super fair. The packaging is cute. I recommend trying it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

This barely shows up on my NC25 skin. The texture is a bit hard too, I feel like I have to realy dig my brush into the pan to get any product to stick. It's ok if you're looking for a very fair bronzed look, but not if you're looking to define/contour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase this is because I feel that there are identical products on the market that are much cheaper. (Rimmel, NYC Sunny, etc) I do like the product I just don't think it's unique enough to justify the price. It also looks better on warmer complexions in my opinion and I am completely cool toned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the packaging of this! I got this as a mini with dollface blush. It's a nice subtle bronzer (with shimmer) for those with pale skin, and looks great as a blush too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by seoulkiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My go-to bronzer for my porcelain complexion. One of the only bronzers that doesn't look orange on me. Fantastic as a contour in the winter as well. If you're very fair, give this a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It gets a bit orange on my NW15 skin. I like it, but I don't love it like I do NYC's or even Benefit Hoola.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect bronzer for pale people! It's so lovely, the best bronzer I've found so far. It isn't orange at all and it contours beautifully! But if you prefer a matte bronzer, this isn't for you. it's somewhat shimmery with slightly gold undertones. I love it. I got this in miniature form in a box with a mini blush in dollface and they are a great combination.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Menolikepolos

My favorite bronzer. And this coming from a girl who is always frustrated with bronzers.

I am a blue eyed NW10 (NW20 when tanning from a bottle in the summer). I love this bronzer both as an NW15 and NW20. It's great for cool tones, and when stippled on, starts off very gradual and can be built up to create dimension in the face and shadows. Looks very natural but plays up your skin tone. Does not make your face "look flat" as it has a tiny bit of shimmer.

I also love the matte version, which gives a golden sheen to my fair skin. I have hit pan, that's how good this is.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 10:38:00 AM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This bronzer looks gorgeous on the skin and is especially flattering on my light-med, yellow-toned Asian complexion. I frequently get asked what I'm wearing on my cheeks, and it's nothing but this! (I don't wear blush in the summer months because I prefer a more glowy warmth to my skin; as opposed to the colder months when I like a 'just pinched' cheek look.) The fine, pearlescent gold shimmer in this bronzer imparts a subtle luminosity that makes all the difference. It's like my skin just come alive. The powder feels luxurious and silky smooth. And I love that I don't need a highlighter; one less step for me = bonus! If you have a similar skin tone to mine, and you have had a love/hate relationship w/bronzers in the past the dreaded muddy orange bronzer, we've all been there then I highly suggest you give 'Park Ave Princess' a try. It warms up the skin beautifully, sans the oompa loompa effect ;-) I almost forgot to add that I also use this as an eyeshadow, which looks totally amazing.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by mccfrausto

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just dont like this because it is a cold gold.. Made no difference in my skin tone, just gave it a brassy metallic sheen of an olive tone maybe?