August 1, 2014 | 1072 users online

Bronzers - Tarte - Park Avenue Princess

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by dauncey07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Perfect bronzer. Beautiful colour. Super cute packaging. My definite 'go to' bronzer. A little goes a long way, so it has lasted me quite awhile. This one is definitely in my make up bag at all times.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by plumblush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This a really, really beautiful bronzer on my pale, cool-toned skin. I have the fabled Laguna Bronzer from Nars. And don't get me wrong, that one is lovely too. But, I like this one just a teensy bit better. I think it's a bit more...sheer and brown-toned perhaps? It has a bit of sparkle in it, but not enough to do much more than give one some zip and depth. I think it might be the only product in my massive collection that I love enough to hit pan. When this runs out, I'll finish up my Laguna and then buy this one again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 2:02:00 AM More reviews by STlCKY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought the mini size along with Dollface and I really like Park Ave Princess. Initial swatches on my hand showed that it wasn't very pigmented and that I really had to rub back and forth to get the warm bronze shimmer to show up. But when applied on my medium-tan skin, it gives a subtle bronze that looks very glowy and not overly shimmery. Definitely can't use it to contour, but it looks nice as a highlight on my cheekbones and temples.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/28/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

What I like most about this bronzer is that the pigmentation is *medium* so it's not too easy to accidentally over-bronze yourself. Though it has shimmer, it comes off as glowy. This is my favorite non-matte blush to date - though I can't say I've tried too many. I got this one as part of the small blush-bronzer duet and the small size has lasted me a long time, even though I use it frequently either under or over a blush for dimension. I'm not sure how well it would show up on medium skin - it might be more of a complexion-enhancer than a bronzer for anyone who isn't super fair. The packaging is cute. I recommend trying it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by dddoxie

This barely shows up on my NC25 skin. The texture is a bit hard too, I feel like I have to realy dig my brush into the pan to get any product to stick. It's ok if you're looking for a very fair bronzed look, but not if you're looking to define/contour.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2012 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

The only reason I wouldn't repurchase this is because I feel that there are identical products on the market that are much cheaper. (Rimmel, NYC Sunny, etc) I do like the product I just don't think it's unique enough to justify the price. It also looks better on warmer complexions in my opinion and I am completely cool toned.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by pinkbrush

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love the packaging of this! I got this as a mini with dollface blush. It's a nice subtle bronzer (with shimmer) for those with pale skin, and looks great as a blush too.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 7:24:00 PM More reviews by seoulkiller

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

My go-to bronzer for my porcelain complexion. One of the only bronzers that doesn't look orange on me. Fantastic as a contour in the winter as well. If you're very fair, give this a shot!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/27/2012 11:06:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It gets a bit orange on my NW15 skin. I like it, but I don't love it like I do NYC's or even Benefit Hoola.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 10:51:00 PM More reviews by sam23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Perfect bronzer for pale people! It's so lovely, the best bronzer I've found so far. It isn't orange at all and it contours beautifully! But if you prefer a matte bronzer, this isn't for you. it's somewhat shimmery with slightly gold undertones. I love it. I got this in miniature form in a box with a mini blush in dollface and they are a great combination.