Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.2

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 2/14/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this bronzer. It reminds me of Too Faced Milk Chocolate. I think its more warm toned than Milk Chocolate but it still looks good on me. I am cool toned and very light. This is just a perfect amount of darkness without looking like I have bronzer on.

My HG bronzer is still Chocolate Solei and Milk Chocolate for winter by Too Faced. This is an awesome number 2 though. I would buy this if it was a bit cooler toned. Overall, a great bronzer for lighter skin and lasts all day.

on 1/14/2014 7:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My HG bronzer. A few years ago I did an over haul of all my makeup to try and figure out what was causing my skin to break out. When I reintroduced this bronzer it didn't cause any breakouts at all. My skin has a SLIGHT olive undertone to it and during the winter months it can get pretty light, which is when this bronzer is PERFECT :)!!! When I start to get a little color in the summer however it isn't really dark enough. I have repurchased this over and over again and will continue to do so.

on 1/12/2014 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

As my first Tarte product, I must say I'm very impressed with the product itself. I have medium-light skin tone, with slight yellow undertones and this shade works perfectly.

Pros: Universally flattering shade, lasts a about 5 hours before fading, matte, not too red

Cons: horridly ugly packaging

Overall Opinion: I think this is a quality product. Probably will not repurchase immediately so I can try other bronzers, but I know I can always come back to this one will be ensured satisfaction. I prefer this bronzer to my $75 Guerlain Four Seasons bronzer.

on 12/30/2013 12:37:00 PM

I love the golden brown tint of this bronzer. It's very pigmented and it lasts for a while too. It looks natural on my skin and it doesn't break me out either. This is one of my favorite bronzers.

on 12/16/2013 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Park Ave. Princess leaves my skin looking like an over tanned, overdone, perfectly coiffed with lots of teasing and hairspray cart pushing bag lady who lives out in the sun year round and wears frosty coral lipstick outside of her lip line.
This Bronzer is
-too heavy
-to shimmery
-too dark
too, too, too!
It just doesn't work on me.
For reference Nars Laguna rocks my bronzing world as well as Guerlain and a few Physicians Formula bronzers.

on 11/22/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Wow. After trying many well known bronzers (NARS Laguna/Casino, MAC Golden/ Refined Golden, Too Faced chocolate bronzers, UD baked, Milani) I finally feel like I've found my HG bronzer. TF Park Ave Princess is perfection. My best friend is in love w/this bronzer and I am too, she is pale and I'm tan-medium skintone but it works for both of us.

The color is the perfect gold-y bronze, I think it's universally flattering. It never looks muddy on me as some bronzers tend to look and never orange which I despise in bronzers

I don't think I will ever try another bronzer again, this is it

Love the crocodile texture box w/magnetic snap closure. also the bronzer is formulated without parabens, mineral oil, SLS, etc

on 9/21/2013 2:46:00 PM

This Is my HG bronzer! I picked this up after one of my fave beauty vloggers started talking about using it. I am very tan this time of year and it is still working out great and adding warmth to my face. I have both versions, the matte and original and use both depending on the day. In the beginning it made my face greasy looking but that went away after a couple weeks. Tarte really does have the best cheek products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am obsessed with bronzers, and this one quickly became my staple. It's supposed to be waterproof but it doesn't really hold up well on that, but its my fav!

on 8/25/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Since I'm obsessed with Bronzer I had to have this when I saw the packaging & I don't regret getting it!! I bought the smaller size that came with the maracuja self tanner in a tube. The Bronzer feels so smooth & definitely not powdery. I saw online that this was a high end dupe to WnW's Coloricon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil. Both are gold toned but I find the WnW version to be a bit more orange/copper while this is a true antique gold bronze which I adore. The first time I wore this I was a little bummed out at first because the color just kinda looked like an unimpressive orange on my hand, but the beauty of it is in the application. Just placing it on the cheeks doesn't do much good with the shimmer it contains, I find that I really gotta swipe it back and forth to truly show the gold, & it enhances my tan so perfectly, UGHS I just adore this stuff! I gave it 4 stars because I've only been using it for a few weeks & want to see what else it can do. I've also found that when wearing any coral toned blush, or even hot pink blush, this bronzer compliments them wonderfully! For any skintone this shade would work, whether as a bronzer or a highlight, it's Gorgeous!!!!

on 6/19/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really thought this would be the bronzed for my pasty white skin. I suspect it caused some major breakouts for me and it looked muddy. I prefer nars Laguna by far.

Popular Bronzers