Tarte Park Avenue Princess

4.3

Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Corn Starch, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Dimethicone, Triethylhexanoin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Flour, Phenoxyethanol, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Mica. ( /-): Iron Oxides (CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Tin Oxide (CI 77861).

on 9/21/2013 2:46:00 PM

This Is my HG bronzer! I picked this up after one of my fave beauty vloggers started talking about using it. I am very tan this time of year and it is still working out great and adding warmth to my face. I have both versions, the matte and original and use both depending on the day. In the beginning it made my face greasy looking but that went away after a couple weeks. Tarte really does have the best cheek products.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I am obsessed with bronzers, and this one quickly became my staple. It's supposed to be waterproof but it doesn't really hold up well on that, but its my fav!

on 8/25/2013 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Since I'm obsessed with Bronzer I had to have this when I saw the packaging & I don't regret getting it!! I bought the smaller size that came with the maracuja self tanner in a tube. The Bronzer feels so smooth & definitely not powdery. I saw online that this was a high end dupe to WnW's Coloricon Bronzer in Ticket to Brazil. Both are gold toned but I find the WnW version to be a bit more orange/copper while this is a true antique gold bronze which I adore. The first time I wore this I was a little bummed out at first because the color just kinda looked like an unimpressive orange on my hand, but the beauty of it is in the application. Just placing it on the cheeks doesn't do much good with the shimmer it contains, I find that I really gotta swipe it back and forth to truly show the gold, & it enhances my tan so perfectly, UGHS I just adore this stuff! I gave it 4 stars because I've only been using it for a few weeks & want to see what else it can do. I've also found that when wearing any coral toned blush, or even hot pink blush, this bronzer compliments them wonderfully! For any skintone this shade would work, whether as a bronzer or a highlight, it's Gorgeous!!!!

on 6/19/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really thought this would be the bronzed for my pasty white skin. I suspect it caused some major breakouts for me and it looked muddy. I prefer nars Laguna by far.

on 3/13/2013 6:18:00 PM

Burns, itches and caused acne. I did love the color but I broke out everywhere I put it. I stopped using it, acne went away, then used it again, acne back straight away. All of their products give me a burning sensation on my skin..even the lipgloss. Weird.

on 3/5/2013 9:43:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I think I may have finally found a HG bronzer.

I have a lot of pink in my fair skin, and so many bronzers go orange, muddy, or just plan oompa loompa on me, which is really disappointing. And as much as I love my BB Bronze Shimmerbrick, I use that more for a highlight. I've tried just about every brand, and although there are many bronzers I really liked, no one product really stands out.

However, I just tried this and it's a spot-on match for how I'd look tan (if that ever happened, since I usually burn and it's just not worth the damage and the risk any more). Subtle shimmer, and it almost has a pinky/cool tone to it - so it's perfect for me. The shimmer is finely milled, so you can't discern it on your skin - you just look healthy and rested. I LOVE IT. !!

A little goes a long way, and I love the packaging. I also like the fact that this is a hard bronzer in the pan - my brush doesn't scratch it up and it doesn't seem to get dusty (and go to waste).

Highly recommended and totally worth the price, especially given that there are many more HE bronzers that are more expensive.

on 2/22/2013 6:47:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

This is my second bronzer and i got a sample size from a swap.

I love the glowy, natural tan look when i use it over my cheeks as a bronzer. This definitely cannot be used for contouring. Its not too pigmented, which i like because it makes applying alot easier and less patchy. I prefer to layer on for a natural finish instead of having to buff the edges with a pigmented product.

The packaging looks unique at first but after a while i wished it looked simpler and more chic.

I would repurchase most definitely, i've just hit pan.

on 1/22/2013 6:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Perfect bronzer. Beautiful colour. Super cute packaging. My definite 'go to' bronzer. A little goes a long way, so it has lasted me quite awhile. This one is definitely in my make up bag at all times.

on 1/18/2013 4:38:00 PM

This a really, really beautiful bronzer on my pale, cool-toned skin. I have the fabled Laguna Bronzer from Nars. And don't get me wrong, that one is lovely too. But, I like this one just a teensy bit better. I think it's a bit more...sheer and brown-toned perhaps? It has a bit of sparkle in it, but not enough to do much more than give one some zip and depth. I think it might be the only product in my massive collection that I love enough to hit pan. When this runs out, I'll finish up my Laguna and then buy this one again.

on 1/12/2013 2:02:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Bought the mini size along with Dollface and I really like Park Ave Princess. Initial swatches on my hand showed that it wasn't very pigmented and that I really had to rub back and forth to get the warm bronze shimmer to show up. But when applied on my medium-tan skin, it gives a subtle bronze that looks very glowy and not overly shimmery. Definitely can't use it to contour, but it looks nice as a highlight on my cheekbones and temples.

Popular Bronzers