July 28, 2014 | 1321 users online

Cleansers - Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser

rated 4 of 5 on 12/6/2013 10:35:00 AM More reviews by emvie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm on my third bottle of this cleanser, I really like it! I have oily, slightly acneic skin with blackheads, whiteheads, and occasional pimples. I don't have sensative skin but I chose this product because it has less crazy ingredients than most cleansers. The smell is fine, I don't like or dislike it. It's a faint earthy smell. It lathers ever so slightly. It's super gentle and I especially love using it since I started using Retin-A. Before using Retin-A, I needed to alternate with an exfoliating cleanser but now I don't. However, I'm getting a Clarisonic for Christmas and I can't wait to use this cleanser with it! It gets all of my make-up off easily but I don't use waterproof mascara and hardly ever wear eyeliner so I can't really comment on that. I also really like that this product is made in the USA. I only gave it 4 stars because of the price, and that I had to alternate with exfoliating before Retin-A (which is a chemical exfoliator).

rated 3 of 5 on 11/19/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by StupidUserNames

This cleanser is actually pretty good it's so gentle but still can break down makeup really well. I wouldn't say it does for eye makeup that's a little tough to remove with this cleanser. I like that's it's not drying and leaves a real refreshing feel I'm also liking the smell of this. Now what I don't like is the jelly consistancy and it doesn't lather but it's okay! Great for sensitive skin

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 5:45:00 AM More reviews by ladyak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using it for a couple months and I'm very happy with it. It's very gentle and it doesn't make my skin feel tight-dry after using it, which was a common thing with other cleansers. I never wear full makeup (foundation, mascara...) so I can't comment on that, but it removes BB cream and eye liner very well. It smells nice also.
Only CON, I'll love to have it in a pump bottle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by ml176

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

After my Clinique Liquid face wash was drying my sensitive skin out, I purchased this to try it out. I am thoroughly impressed. It is gentle, yet takes off my makeup, including my mascara, which is really impressive. It foams slightly and has a light smell. My skin is very dry and slightly sensitive, and I can't believe this cleanser is gentle enough for my skin, yet easily takes off all my makeup at night. It is an overall excellent cleanser and I have deemed it my HG.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by Beatrice28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Wow what a ripe off, ladies! I feel a fool for throwing money down the drain because of product hype and Sephora's 'impulse buy' buckets at the registers. Thankfully, I bought just the 1.7 oz travel size (still a whopping $15) instead of the full-size, which is $38!!

This cleanser, which has a very light gel consistency, did not remove ANY of my makeup at all. I wear just a tinted moisturizer, bronzer and mascara -- nothing Lady Gaga-ish. Don't get me wrong, the light cucumber-and-rose scent is lovely. But the entire point of face cleanser is to remove makeup, oil, and grime. And a cleanser that costs $38 should certainly do that and more! Big waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2013 9:48:00 AM More reviews by visee

Love the faint rose scent and how gentle and soft this makes my skin feel. I'm more used to foaming cleansers, but I liked this cleanser, and would use it in the mornings, or when I'm not wearing any makeup and just need a light cleanser.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by Fuzzmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Been using this about 9 months. Breakouts almost nil. This is the clearest my skin has been in years. I'm convinced this made the difference. Granted, I've continued other habits such as water intake and 2x daily cleansing no matter how exhausted I am, but I've been doing that for years. Very gentle. A pea size is sufficient, so it lasts. Expensive, but worth it. Clear skin is priceless. Highly recommend.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:14:00 PM More reviews by smashlers

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I decided to try this product after reading quite a few positive reviews on it and reading some other places that it was rated in the top 10 facial cleansers. Well, I am disappointed in this cleanser. It never removed all of my makeup or made my face feel really clean. I always removed my makeup before cleansing with it. Also, after a few days of using it my face was becoming irritated and breaking out from it. I stopped using it (which stopped the irritation again) and gave it to my mom to see if it will work for her at all as she has a completely different skin type. I wish I had saved my money on something else!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/31/2013 8:22:00 PM More reviews by rayychell

3.5 lippies.
I received this in a sample size and since I was on the market for a new cleanser at the time and it seemed like a great cleanser, I bought the full sized version. Now after using almost the entire bottle, I have come to the conclusion that it's just an okay cleanser. Lets start with the positives first:
Pros:
-does remove most of my eye makeup (and I can wear pretty heavy eye make up at times) and my waterproof mascara
-has a nice cooling sensation and the gel-like translucent fluid is easy to apply with hands and massage into skin
Cons:
-I've noticed it doesnt remove all of my facial makeup (bb cream and the foundation I sometimes use) and I would have to go over it again with Bioderma. I think if I had a Clarisonic or something to rub my facial skin with the cleanser, more makeup would be removed.
-This is a little bit drying, so moisturizing is a must afterwards.
-This product claims to "elasticize the skin" and "balance and tone skin", but I haven't see much of that or a difference in my facial skin. It does feel a little tight afterwards, but I think it's more cause it's kind of drying.

Like other reviews have mentioned this cleanser does not lather up much, but I have found that a small pea-sized amount is enough to cover the face. The cucumber smell is also not too bad, though I can do without it. Overall, with the high price and the average results, I will not be repurchasing as I'm sure there are better cleansers out there.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 6:41:00 PM More reviews by stellajspark

I'm surprised to find bad reviews for this product. Okay, so the smell might not be so great, but it smells mostly like cucumber. I think most people should be able to handle it no problem. It never bothers me or my husband.

This is the best facial cleanser I have used and the one I always come back to. I tried to find alternatives (hopefully cheaper) for it but there doesnt seem to be any!!

It's super gentle and you don't need much to use. I use it by itself or with my clarisonic and the product doesn't particularly lather well but that's okay with me.