October 31, 2014 | 1592 users online

Concealers - Everyday Minerals - Multi-tasking Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 2:38:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

hg in so many ways. i never thought mineral concealer really does the job but this one really workswonders. you do have to have pale to med skin tone though. this covers my blemishes and acne scars well and brightens under my eyes without sinking into fine lines. it is also supposed to be a shadow primer and it suprisingly does a great job at that too. this is my new must have everyday product. everyday minerals is a cruelty free vegan company.
update: this has become my hg eyeshadow primer. i even like it slightly better than udpp, tarte too faced etc.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my go to concealer. I have a sample of this and the Intensive Fair concealer and reach for this one more because the other is more intensely pigmented and very light colored (this one is a little more natural looking). I also have a cream concealer but I rarely go for that unless I have a concealing emergency like a giant zit or no sleep the night before. This concealer is nicely pigmented and covers redness and dark circles without looking too fake or made up. Like the previous reviewer I sometimes just wear this and some mineral powder if I'm in a hurry, and it looks totally fine. The only draw backs for me personally with this product (as with mineral foundation) is that it does tend to bring out fine lines and imperfections if you apply too much (moisturizer is a must) :( Also, it doesn't completely cover my under eye circles, though it does diminish them somewhat. I still love this stuff and will likely buy the larger size when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 10:37:00 AM More reviews by Tygerlilee84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

So this is the first concealor I've ever been able to use without foundation. If I want a super minimal makeup look, I conceal, put on mascara and a little eyeliner and I'm done. It sticks like glue to my naked face! It works well with liquid foundation as well as the powder. I've tried a bunch of other concealors and this is by far my favorite. I took off one lippie because it can be buffed away on liquid foundation so it's not perfect. Also, I probably won't buy it again because I have 2 containers of it so I'm sure I'll never run out!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2010 3:19:00 PM More reviews by SarahJLA

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have tried so many different concealers, and all failed me. But I was pointed in the direction of Everyday Minerals, and I fell in love. I tried a free sample of multiple concealers from their website, and found that Multi-tasking was by far my favorite. I used it up fairly quickly, so I ordered the large size.
The price was fairly cheap, could have been less, but it is worth it. The shipping was easy, and the packaging feels like they made this product just for you.
The coverage is perfect for me. Just a loose powder; nothing to clog my pores. It covers my red spots, acne scars, and even my dark circles (which are a pain for me!). I would recommend this product to anyone on a low budget.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2010 2:02:00 AM More reviews by saiyuri

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

HG for mineral concealers I use it as a base for my makeup its gives me a clean slate to work with. Also it stays on all day!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/11/2010 11:25:00 AM More reviews by Ollyli

This makes my face a bit too pale on camera and it settles into fine lines which I'm not very amused with. nevertheless I found other uses for this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ldnallen

I bought the sample kit of the concealers and it was the Multi-tasking that worked the best with my skin tone. The coverage is great and it works really well with Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer as a primer. I use a medium sized powder brush and the stippling method to apply the Everyday Minerals concealer (I gently dab at the spot I want to cover with the mineral concealer). I find this method works better than circling the concealer in like you would with the base.
What I really like about the sample sizes is that you definitely get more than your money's worth. I've been using the sample for about a month now and there's still plenty left!
I plan to purchase the full size when I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/24/2010 10:12:00 AM More reviews by lavenderella

love this concealer! it covers my dark circles very well and my facial scars too! however i don't really fancy the package as it's quite messy (for me.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely LOVE this concealer! It is the absolute best blemish concealer for me. It totally blocks out the redness and most of the time I apply it over my mineral foundation and before my finishing powder. It really lasts pretty much all day. I find that it works ok under my eyes and it blends beautifully. The price is great, especially for the size that you get! If you buy the largest size, it will last you FOREVER! I got a sample probably close to a year ago and I have just now ran out and need to repurchase. I totally recommend this to anyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2010 4:03:00 AM More reviews by missceline1990

Love this concealer! It works on undereye circles and it also conceals perfect! This is great for my super oily skin! Does not break me out