December 21, 2014 | 952 users online

Moisturizers - Estee Lauder - DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/8/2014 2:48:00 PM More reviews by prettypollyperkins

I don't particularly care about the ingredients listed for this cream - I love the results. As a seasoned Estee Lauder customer I know I am not buying into a natural product. I have other very natural products that are great at what they do but none of them give me the moisturisation PLUS the radiant, plumped up effect that this cream does (I use the SPF 25 version). I cannot use it in summer as it's too rich for my oily/combo skin then (I use Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Cream in the warmer months) but for autumn/winter, so long as my acne/mild rosacea doesn't trouble me too much, it's a pleasure to use. I only need a tiny amount for my entire face, it's easy to apply too much. And I love the fresh smell. It's a tad expensive but I'll keep buying my one jar a year as long as they keep making it! For reference, my third favourite luxurious day cream is the original (Rich) formula Decleor Hydrafloral, ideal for the harshest winter months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by Radchickee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This moisturizer is a bit overpriced, but I like it. In the winter my skin gets a bit dehydrated from the dry air and cold, but this keeps it soft and supple with daily use. I don’t see the necessity of it being in a jar. As others have said, it degrades the ingredients and seems unhygienic, so I think Lauder should consider repackaging this in a tube or pump. This has a mild fresh, green fragrance to it, which I don’t mind, but if you prefer fragrance free, you will definitely notice the scent in this. I am not getting the overly greasy thick feeling that others experience. My skin drinks this stuff up. No irritation, no greasy feel, no breakouts, plus SPF, which is a must, so I can’t think of a reason not to like this.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/4/2013 1:29:00 AM More reviews by sosoluxe

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Unimpressed by this one in all its variants. Gloopy, greasy and sits on the skin. The advanced night repair serum is as fabulous and thus is utterly mediocre. the cheapest old style Olay beats this hands down.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by cecilelpham

This is my hg moisturizer - I put it on every time I go out! Estee Lauder has an SPF 25 version which is great especially if you're outside a lot. Usually products with SPF leave a white cast on my face and/or make me break out, but not this moisturizer. I have combination skin and it doesn't make my nose or forehead shiny - it's more like a healthy glow. It's also a great base for foundation (I use the EL Double Wear Light). The only thing I don't like is that the packaging is in a jar, which is unhygienic. Also the price is expensive for a moisturizer, but it's totally worth it! Lastly I'm pretty sure they changed the formula because this no longer has a cucumber scent. Nonetheless I still love it and will continue using it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2013 7:13:00 AM More reviews by teacuppig

I've been using the one for normal/combination skin for a few months now and it's just okay, it hasn't done anything much for my skin. It smells good and comes in a pretty looking pot, but for sanitary reasons and convenience I'd probably prefer something that comes in a tube or has a pump. I bought it in a gift pack but on its own the 50mL cream sells for 65AUD - for that money I would expect better results.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/8/2013 11:35:00 AM More reviews by soyyomonica

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's okay. I got it as a gift with my purchase. I felt like I was putting more oil on my already oily face.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2013 3:11:00 PM More reviews by Dannigiirl

I tried this moisturizer because I was looking for something filled with antioxidants. At the time this fit the bill pretty well. I purchased the oil-free one with the 25 Spf to help prevent my acne marks from reappearing. The scent at first was actually intoxicating (in a good way!) but after a while it really overwhelmed me and I grew nauseas. The application was just icky! The cream was so thick and felt super greasy. Funny knowing that it was supposed to be oil-free. The cream started to clog my pores and I began breaking out more and more. Over the 9 months of using this moisturizer combined with the Even Skintone Illuminator serum, my skin got worse. It became blotchy and my makeup didn't go on smooth at all! The Daywear cream was so thick and heavy feeling I felt like I was drowning in lotion. Definitely will not repurchase ever again and I don't recommend it neither!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/1/2013 1:46:00 AM More reviews by Bulabalabibi

i like the smell of this as it's not too perfumey... doesn't make my skin too oily during the day either. the spf could probably be a bit higher but im never out in the sun anyways

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Somegirl414

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best moisturizer I have used. I have sensitive/acne-prone skin, so I was very skeptical about using this product. Most moisturizers that are designed for acne-prone skin tend to dry my skin out and anything else causes breakouts. The Estee Lauder Daywear Cream SPF15 not only moisturized my skin but did not cause an increase in breakouts.

A little bit of this cream goes a long way and I personally find the cucumber scent to be refreshing. The only downside I have noticed with this product is that it can feel a little bit greasy when applied, which is minor when you take into account all the benefits.

I got this as part of a gift pack when I purchased another Estee Lauder product but I would definitely buy this product again.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2013 9:51:00 PM More reviews by cherylnguyen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I used to use Bienfait Multi-Vital SPF 30 from Lancome. However, i decided to try the Ester Lauder Daywear cream since the one from Lancome did not work well in the winter. Unfortunately, it's not a good moisturizer for me at all. First, it's not light weight and it doesn't absorb fast. Second, it makes my face super oily even though it's for oily skin.
Maybe, it works well for others but for me, it's a NO NO !