October 31, 2014 | 1041 users online

Tinted Moisturizer - Wet 'n' Wild - Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2012 1:26:00 PM More reviews by alibugbug

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

i really wanted to love this product because the little sqeezey tube was sooo darn cute but i just couldnt. reason being is im extremely pale, i wear L'Oreal true match in C2 so when i put this light airy TM it made my skin look like i really wanted to be tan. i have no doubt in my mind that when i try again in summer it will be my HG TM :)

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2012 5:39:00 AM More reviews by troubleinlipstick

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

cute packaging. not much coverage. but it evened out my skin tone without feeling heavy or cakey.(i dont like to feel like im wearing make up-or to look like im wearing make up) super cheap. sheer. buildable. only thing is that it made my skin burn/itch a little. so idk if i might be allergic or i need a better moisturizer. i have combination skin. and its dry during the winter. id buy tis again. i wanna see if it will break me out since i have acne prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2012 4:56:00 PM More reviews by lovesyou

This is my first tinted moisturizers and its okay.
PROS:
cheap $3.99
give a nice dewy look
the packaging is very portable

CONS
doesn't cover redness or pimples
ingredients seem to be unhealthy

I can't tell if this will break me out or not because I only wear this on occasion when my skin is very dry and clear and I don't wont to wear foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/21/2011 10:10:00 PM More reviews by mickdell

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been trying to wean myself off Bare Minerals...my skin is too old for it now. (really accentuates my wrinkles) This was the first tinted moisturizer I've tried, and as other reviewers have said, it's more of a light foundation than moisturizer. Better coverage than expected and dirt cheap. Pleasantly surprised and my first Wet n Wild purchase to boot.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2011 1:25:00 AM More reviews by igimmeMAKEUP

Pros:
* have this is beige and its a perfect color match!
* looks super natural
* easy aplication and blending with fingers.
* formula is light and not cakey at all.
* good, sheer coverage that dosent look fake
* not oily looking and not really dewy either

Cons:
* the lingerdients dont look too healthy for your skin but i have acne prone skin and havent broken out from this so yeah!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/14/2011 9:15:00 PM More reviews by isshevital

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this in 181A Beige, which matches me perfectly. I apply with a damp sponge and the coverage is beautiful--just the right amount and my skin looks glowy and healthy. I have to use oil blotting sheets at least once a day, but my skin is rather oily. I've had it come off onto oil blotting sheets before, although I'm unsure if that was the fault of the cheap ones I was using or this makeup.

Either way, very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely buy again assuming I can find my color!

Edit: Spoke too soon. This seems to be something that my skin can tolerate every once in a while, but not every day. Luckily I didn't break out in horrible cystic acne or even white heads, but I got weird little bumps in weird little places (my skin is usually super clear except for the blackheads on my nose) and eventually I started to realize that this just feels gross on my face. After a few hours I can feel it just sitting there like a gross mask and I want nothing more than to wash my face and feel clean. I'm glad that this works for other people, because it's a great price, but I guess my skin is a little too finicky for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2011 5:18:00 PM More reviews by xCupcake7

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS TINTED MOISTURIZER!! Covers just enough, not too much. Thats what is expceted of a tinted moisturizer, right? It's got SPF 15, which is great. the color range is small, and the shades run dark. i got "Buff", because the bottles looked light, but i have to use "Buff'' in the summer when i have more color in my complexion. My only complaint is the packaging. The bottle itself is okay, but the lid is HORRIBLE! Mine cracked 3/4 of the way up the side, and is a pain to put back on. When i put the lid on, i feel like im going to snap it! Not good packaging; GREAT product!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2011 1:46:00 PM More reviews by hazel101

im a nw20 what shade would i be in this tinted moisturizer?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2011 4:00:00 AM More reviews by Bascom

Best tinted moisturizer I have found and I've tried lots. Color match is good. Covers well and has given me no breakouts! Dirt cheap which is an added bonus, I would pay lots more for this. try it and see.....

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by scatandpounce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this product. It does go on a little dark, so I would recommend buying a shade lighter than you normally get (I couldn't really do that because I already bought the lightest shade), but I just mix a little bit of it in with my regular moisturizer to thin it out and it works great! I don't use regular foundation, so I guess this serves as foundation for me. It stays on well and gives good coverage. I also put a little bit of it onto my Wet N Wild Coverstick concealer to darken it a bit and it works well for under eye circles. It's so dirt cheap and works reasonably well, will definitely repurchase!