Wet 'n' Wild Ultimate Sheer Tinted Moisturizer - Natural

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (w/w 7.7%), Octinoxate (w/w 3%), Avobenzone (w/w 1%). Inactive Ingredients: Water (Aqua/Eau), Talc, Butylene Glycol, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Stearic Acid, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Iron Oxides (CI 77492), Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Sodium Laureth-4 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Triethanolamine, Xantham Gum, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I've had such great experiences with WnW, this got love on the board, and it's so cheap, that I had to give it a try. Unfortunately this just didn't work. This was the closest color match for me (NC30) but is far too beige. When I try to correct the color by buffing a little bit of yellow from Alima, it helps, but then the overall effect is cakier than I want. If my natural skin tone was beiger, it might have worked. Its worst crime, though, is the cheap foundation smell (the smell gives me memories of this awful Cover Girl foundation I bought in junior high). It has a nice texture, pretty good coverage, and when set properly it stays on just fine.

on 1/13/2012 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

i really wanted to love this product because the little sqeezey tube was sooo darn cute but i just couldnt. reason being is im extremely pale, i wear L'Oreal true match in C2 so when i put this light airy TM it made my skin look like i really wanted to be tan. i have no doubt in my mind that when i try again in summer it will be my HG TM :)

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

cute packaging. not much coverage. but it evened out my skin tone without feeling heavy or cakey.(i dont like to feel like im wearing make up-or to look like im wearing make up) super cheap. sheer. buildable. only thing is that it made my skin burn/itch a little. so idk if i might be allergic or i need a better moisturizer. i have combination skin. and its dry during the winter. id buy tis again. i wanna see if it will break me out since i have acne prone skin.

on 1/7/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is my first tinted moisturizers and its okay.
PROS:
cheap $3.99
give a nice dewy look
the packaging is very portable

CONS
doesn't cover redness or pimples
ingredients seem to be unhealthy

I can't tell if this will break me out or not because I only wear this on occasion when my skin is very dry and clear and I don't wont to wear foundation.

on 12/21/2011 10:10:00 PM

I've been trying to wean myself off Bare Minerals...my skin is too old for it now. (really accentuates my wrinkles) This was the first tinted moisturizer I've tried, and as other reviewers have said, it's more of a light foundation than moisturizer. Better coverage than expected and dirt cheap. Pleasantly surprised and my first Wet n Wild purchase to boot.

on 12/18/2011 1:25:00 AM

Pros:
* have this is beige and its a perfect color match!
* looks super natural
* easy aplication and blending with fingers.
* formula is light and not cakey at all.
* good, sheer coverage that dosent look fake
* not oily looking and not really dewy either

Cons:
* the lingerdients dont look too healthy for your skin but i have acne prone skin and havent broken out from this so yeah!

on 10/14/2011 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I wear this in 181A Beige, which matches me perfectly. I apply with a damp sponge and the coverage is beautiful--just the right amount and my skin looks glowy and healthy. I have to use oil blotting sheets at least once a day, but my skin is rather oily. I've had it come off onto oil blotting sheets before, although I'm unsure if that was the fault of the cheap ones I was using or this makeup.

Either way, very satisfied with my purchase and will definitely buy again assuming I can find my color!

Edit: Spoke too soon. This seems to be something that my skin can tolerate every once in a while, but not every day. Luckily I didn't break out in horrible cystic acne or even white heads, but I got weird little bumps in weird little places (my skin is usually super clear except for the blackheads on my nose) and eventually I started to realize that this just feels gross on my face. After a few hours I can feel it just sitting there like a gross mask and I want nothing more than to wash my face and feel clean. I'm glad that this works for other people, because it's a great price, but I guess my skin is a little too finicky for it.

on 8/16/2011 5:18:00 PM

I LOVE THIS TINTED MOISTURIZER!! Covers just enough, not too much. Thats what is expceted of a tinted moisturizer, right? It's got SPF 15, which is great. the color range is small, and the shades run dark. i got "Buff", because the bottles looked light, but i have to use "Buff'' in the summer when i have more color in my complexion. My only complaint is the packaging. The bottle itself is okay, but the lid is HORRIBLE! Mine cracked 3/4 of the way up the side, and is a pain to put back on. When i put the lid on, i feel like im going to snap it! Not good packaging; GREAT product!

on 7/21/2011 1:46:00 PM

im a nw20 what shade would i be in this tinted moisturizer?

on 7/15/2011 4:00:00 AM

Best tinted moisturizer I have found and I've tried lots. Color match is good. Covers well and has given me no breakouts! Dirt cheap which is an added bonus, I would pay lots more for this. try it and see.....