Cover Girl CG Bronzer in Golden Tan

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Wow - I do the exact same thing as reviewer dbmiller!! I also have the Nars laguna bronzer and orgasm blush (but not the duo) and I like them but am always looking for less expensive dupes. Like dmiller, I find myself layering this bronzer over the CG Rose Silk blush or Plumberry Glow (a brighter pink). The bronzer is pretty light but it adds a glowy sheen and the blushes are just perfection. Just as good, if not better, than the Nars Laguna/Orgasm combo! I find the CG products last longer on my skin.

This is a great bronzer! I just hit pan on my second one and was searching through makeupalley for a new bronzer. Surprisingly, the pricey lines don't seem to top this simple inexpensive bronzer. I'm very fair-skinned, so what I do is lightly dip my blush brush into it and sweep across the hollows of my cheeks for a slight contour. In the summer, I go all out and bronze my cheeks, temples, etc. It's also great as a light shade along the jawline. Much recommended! (Try this before you blow 30-50 bucks on an "okay" bronzer)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this bronzer! I do wish the packaging was better -- like an earlier reviewer mentioned, it's hard to get your brush coated off of a small strip -- but the product itself is wonderful. It gives my skin a light, subtle glow. I have a lot of redness in my NW20 skin from years of battling acne, so I use it in lieu of blush. (Blush tends to accentuate my redness.)

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is my favorite bronzer next to the NYC smooth skin in Sunny....Anyway, this has a subtle gold shimmer, but that doesn't transfer too much, so my face doesn't look super shimmery, just when the light catches the right way. It also gives a very nice glow...I don't exactly know how to describe it but it's not irridescent...maybe a sheen. I don't know because it's not oily, so not an oily sheen but anyway it great. It blends well and looks good on fair skin without looking too muddy or orange.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this because I have been looking for dupes of NARS Orgasm/Laguna duo, even though I own that as well. I have to say that this is pretty darn close The packaging isn't as pretty, but it's adequate and you don't get as much product with this, but when you compare the prices, I'm sure you pay much less per gram for this. I've also been using this with the CG Cheekers Blush in Rose Silk, and have to say that these two are a perfect dupe of the Orgasm/Laguna duo. These products make you look gorgeous, healthy and summery. I also have to add that I like the scent of the CG products. Kinda strong, but classic.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

Love this bronzer. I mostly just use it on my cheek bones, works great with my medium olive skin.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have fair to medium toned skin, with pink undertones, and I LOVE this bronzer... I love it for all over color or for contouring... especially for contouring!! The shade is perfect for me and I love the scent and how it applies. The only thing I hate is the packaging. I wish it was in a round or square pot, instead of a strip; it makes it awkward to get your brush in there to apply color.

BUT I LOVE the product and the dent is getting deeper and deeper everyday.. true testement to how much I love it!

Will MOST DEFINITELY repurchase! :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I love this bronzer, I just hate the small cheekers size! Like all CG products, it has that Noxzema scent, but I happen to love that scent so it's ok by me! Medium golden brown with a slight shimmer that just shows up as a healthy sheen, not glitter. Would repurchase!

I actually love this bronzer! Compared to all the ridiculously shimmery ones I'm used to, it's great, natural and blends really well. My only gripe is that it smells god awful. I would get it again though, it was barely $4. I love it, just gotta plug my nose and use a different brush obviously :)

hmm im very conflicted on this bronzer. I bought it because it was 5$ at the drugstore and my usual guerlin terracotta had broken. I was originally attracted to it because it is so small, it fits anywere so perfectly , yes its kind of akward swirling your brush in such a tiny container but its worth it for how small and light it is
I put this on my cheeks and was pretty impressed i dont know how it would be on the forehead cheeks or chin. I never use bronzer there anyways
i think this is more of a bronzy highlighter because i just put some of it on my hand and it hardly has any pigment i mean unless you applied a lot, but a nice sheen,
also i looked at the ingridients and ...ahhhh!!! mineral oil in a bronzer what?
i think i may just use this lightly on my cheeks as a highlighter and possibly as an eyeshadow but wouldnt buy again as a bronzer
just goes to show you that sometimes you get just what you have payed for

Popular Bronzers