November 24, 2014 | 1848 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - Ruby Pumps

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by jealouspony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This colour is beyond gorgeous. It's a red jelly with loads of shimmer that sparkles beutifully in the right light. It's pretty opaque and looks good with just one layer, but I get the best result with two layers of polish. It's so glossy that I just can't stop staring at it.

I use Seche Vite as a topcoat and I get no chipping for about 4 days. It's great!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 1:48:00 PM More reviews by Trillstayovoxo13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my number 2 favorite china glaze red (red satin is number one(=). It's stays on at least three days with tip wear, but when I wear it for 5 days the color changes a little bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2013 2:33:00 PM More reviews by annamariee

I didn't buy this, my mom had gotten a bag of this nail polish & 2 others for free at a gathering at a local makeup store. I guess she had thought about me & got a second pack for free of those 3 nail polishes as well! So I'm not very familiar with the price of this color. At first glance, I fell in LOVE with this color. Perfect ruby with bright red sparkles. I never wore it much because I was never into reds, but whenever friends came over they always asked i could paint their nails with that certain color! They all loved it as well! Today I was looking for a color to paint my nails & decided to try it out again. Words can not describe how much I love this color. I used 2 coats & a coat of Seche Vite topcoat & it looks amazing. I'll been staring at my nails all day & still haven't stopped! I'd cry if they stopped selling this :'(. Removal is time consuming (because of all the glitter) but I really don't mind!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by TheSilverSnowflake

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Violet

I saw the crazy high rating this had, and picked it up a few months ago. I love it. Really, there's nothing to complain about. It lasted about 6 days before I had major chips. It looks AWESOME, like my nails are solid red glitter. I wish I had found this stuff before my wedding! It IS somewhat difficult to remove, but I used paper towels and didn't have any serious trouble.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by sinfiniti

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color/product bounces from #1 favorite to #2 favorite with it's namesis Lubu Heels as my very favorite go to color...love everything about it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

The most beautiful polish I own! Perfect ruby colour with very fine glitter particles. Definitely lives up to it's name, looks just like Dorothy's ruby slippers in Wizard of Oz. Opaque in 2 coats and not streaky. LOVE this nail polish.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by princesspippa03

this is the perfect Christmas colour and i wear it even when it isn't Christmas i love the red glitter in it and is is so sparkly and cute

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2013 9:09:00 PM More reviews by lumer00

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm not a fan of red, I even do not own any red clothing. I splurged for this after all the reviews on the beauty blogs raving about it. I now see why. This is amazing. The color is a perfect light ruby red. The way the polish glitters, shimmers, and glimmers when it is in the light is truly breath taking. The formula is a little thicker than the typical china glaze polish since it has glitter. It applies like a dream, not runny like some other CG polishes. I find two-three coats makes it opaque, and I get a solid five days of wear at least compared to 3-4 days with other CG polishes (I am very rough on my nails). I get so many compliments when I wear this polish, and all of my friends always say "I can't stop staring at the way it glitters!" This is a beautiful polish, and if you do not like red like me, I really suggest giving this one a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2013 8:27:00 AM More reviews by sprite26

China Glaze Ruby Pumps absolutely FLOORED me, that's how beautiful it is. When it comes to nail polish, I feel like red is one of those colors you shouldn't even bother with unless it's exactly right. Know what I mean? When they made Ruby Pumps it's like they took the perfect, flirty, sexy, classy red and then made it a GLITTER. Utter perfection. This is truly a must-have!!!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2013 2:38:00 AM More reviews by MakeupFanNow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this color. If you love red, this is a must have polish. It was easy to apply, complete coverage with two coats. I got so many compliments!

I used Nailtiques 1 as the base and Sally Hansen's Diamond Flash top coat and it lasted a week easily.

I didn't have trouble removing the polish, I use a jar of CVS's non-acetone polish remover. I just place my nail in the jar for a short amount of time and it all comes off very easily.