July 22, 2014 | 1895 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Fantasy

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2013 2:40:00 PM More reviews by RomanXI

I love this perfume!
It is candy floss, pink, bubblegum, warm, white chocolate mix. It isn't headache inducing but it is very very sweet. To me I feel like this is a warm winter perfume, I can imagine smelling this on my jumpers are christmas time, it's very warm scent.
the dry down is probably my favourite, it's not too strong, but its very nice. Guys absolutely love this perfume!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 12:36:00 PM More reviews by Georgia8

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a really nice sweet scent, it reminds me alot of candy. At times it can be sickening but most of the time i really love it. It lasts a while and it has good sillage. Nice Perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2013 9:37:00 AM More reviews by Maggiepup

The smell is so sweet at first it was so overly sweet for me but after I got used to it so it fine. This is really good for teens to adults it's a great gift for people too.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/10/2013 7:55:00 AM More reviews by Harnetto

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I made my Dad buy me this for Christmas when I was 12 because my mum wore it and she smelt amazing! Take this the wrong way but seriously it was unreal how she smelt. So as you do you want it. I got it and found I didn't smell as good as my mum but still smelt amaz. This is great for everyday use although put too much on can be a bit overpowering. The overpowering effect is really great for nights out though. I love this product and should be in every girls perfume collection.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by xoZoeyxo

I love this perfume! It is super sweet! The bottle is super cute too. I love it because it stays on for long. It is a bit strong for me but I love still love it and like to wear it on fancy occasions. I find it to sweet to wear every day. It smells similar to Vera wang's "princess" but it's a tad bit more heavier. I think this is a must have for every girl's perfume collection.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by Dolly444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This perfume is one of my favourites. The smell is out of this world, it is quite cheap and the bottle is really cute and girly. The scent is really sweet (some may describe it as sickly, but I don't think so). It reminds me of candy canes and sweeties in general :)

I'd say this was quite a young fragrance, but I'm in my twenties now and I still have a big bottle on my dresser. Although I am a big Angel fan (by Thierry Mugler - see my other reviews please :P), this perfume is ideal for Uni in the day and they do miniature bottles that are great for throwing into my bag!

Enchanting bottle, no-one is ever too old for bright pink :D

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:15:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

This is my all time favourite perfume. It's reasonably priced. The bottle is pretty and practical. It's staying power is decent. The smell is absolutely AMAZING... It reminds me of candy and florals but in a sexy way (rather than a childish sweet smelling perfume). I wear it almost everyday, and I feel like it's appropriate for both day and night. I always get compliments when I wear it which shows people find it smells as nice as I do :-) I have been re-purchasing this for a few years now and will continue to re-purchase it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2013 10:03:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I felt reluctant to test this in store for many years but it was featured in a magazine article to be a top pick from guys they interviewed and it got me thinking what made it so special? So I went to investigate Fantasy in Priceline. After spraying it the rush of chocolatey-sweet goodness hit me and now I see what they were talking about. I'm hooked!

I can't believe I love it as much as I do. It's very strong, lasting power is great and it has good sillage. My boyfriend loves the scent and so does my 47 year old Mum who I have caught pinching my bottle as well so entirely up to the person whether they like such a sweet smell or not. Very pretty bottle as well! Highly recommend.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by raspberrysorceress

Being a huge fan of sweet, gourmand fragrances I thought I would like this. Unfortunately this is not quite what I expected it all - it has a weight to it that is pretty much overbearing. It is extremely strong and if I use more than one or two sprays on my clothes I get a headache. This doesn't heed well with my body if it puts me in that much discomfort. Also, it can smell kind of cheap because so many people wear it and over do it. I love the packaging, and the name, but the smell is not something I would BUY to wear again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2013 2:27:00 AM More reviews by CasperXx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this. It was my first 'proper' perfume, until this I only used body sprays. It's a lovely sweet scent, great everyday perfume. I got a 100ml bottle maybe 2 years ago and I'm only half way through (I don't wear it everyday, but I do wear it often). Definately a good one if you like sweet fruity scents. Cute, durable bottle, I liked the box it came in too.