October 31, 2014 | 1582 users online

Lash Treatments - Ardell - Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/28/2011 5:40:00 AM More reviews by hellokitty05

this is my 2nd tube over a few years in between. I originally bought this as recommended from my makeup fanatic friend/beauty therapist. First go this blew me away, I got instantly SOFT thick lashes. I'll never forget applying this onto my lashes and feeling the difference as I brushed the wand through and I'll never forget brushing mascara on my lashes and saying under my breath "I'll be shitballs, this actually works" it WORKS. That's it. Simple. The thing was I never maintained the lash gel, I would forget and then end up throwing the tube out because it had alot of my mascara in the tube - I obviously didnt wipe all my mascara off properly. Fast forward I did the whole lash extensions for $200, fake lashes with illegal strong glue from Korea and then one day I was at my beauty therapist and she talked me into buying Priori's lash growth. It cost me $100 so I had high hopes. Tried it for 2 months and nothing. Lashes still the same. Then something jogged my memory and I went searching for this online. I read the reviews on here and remembered from experience that it did work for me so I bought it. This time around the growth cycle was slower, I dont know why but here I am 3 months later and my lashes are long and thick. This is an awesome product which I will continue to use for as long as I can.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/26/2011 7:59:00 AM More reviews by RisqueBusiness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

First of all I would like to say this is my very first review ever on MakeupAlley and it is part of the reason why I bought the product in the first place as I saw a few positive reviews on it!
I was looking for an inexpensive product that would help my lashes grow thicker and longer. I always had beautiful long eyelashes however thanks to years of waterproof mascara, my eyelashes then became thin and short.
This product is AMAZING! Within the first week I could literally see and feel the difference. My lashes went back to their original condition and I noticed that there was even a second layer of lashes growing!
The only thing is that I couldn't find the product in Australia however I easily found it online at a very affordable price.
I have even bought 4 more tubes (one as a backup and to give to my sister in law and friends as their lashes are typical for asians!)

I would recommend this in a heart beat! Best decision to purchase this!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Zaiynab

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

With the rave reviews I've read on the internet, I was expecting fantastically long thick eyelashes from this product. The results... not so much. I got it two months ago and don't really see much of a difference. It only works as a clear mascara for me, it makes my lashes look a teeny bit more defined. I don't wear regular mascara or put anything on my lashes other than this so maybe this product would work better for people with damaged lashes from overuse of mascara/fake lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by KPhilly10

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I got fake eyelashes put on for a wedding, and when I pulled them off it took a good amount of my real eyelashes with them. I bought ardell brow and lash excel and within the first week I saw a definite difference! My lashes are fuller, and a bit longer. For the price you absolutely can not beat it! Will definitely be buying again!!

rated 2 of 5 on 11/6/2011 8:49:00 PM More reviews by EL2016

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to believe in this because it has so many good reviews. I think that it was a good lash conditioner, it made my lashes really soft. I didn't see any changes in my lashes though. I have sort of sparse, but very long unruly lashes.(for reference)

rated 1 of 5 on 11/6/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by nutella87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this off of Amazon for $4 for two, plus shipping, so a total of $8.

I'm wondering if mine are old or something, because instead of the purple label, its clear?
Anyway since using this, I haven't noticed any thickness or length.
In fact, my lashes have been falling out more it seems :( FALLING OUT. Ugh.
I'm going to stop using this for awhile (I have been using it for about a week) and see if they'll stop falling out.

I already have no lashes (Asian lashes) so this is most upsetting.

I think I'll switch over to Vaseline and see if that does anything.

Waste of money. Does anyone else's smell weird? Maybe it was just the ones I bought.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by catie1983

I thought i would give this a try since its cheap but i wasn't expecting much or for it to work at all ... I've only been using it for 3 days and my eyelashes are bigger and there getting thicker too ....this stuff really works fast.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:48:00 AM More reviews by deez724

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I had lash extensions for a wedding and they left my lashes short and stubby. I heard of this on MUA and had to try it.

I've applied this with Ardell's Lash and Brow Excel each night for 3 weeks. I've noticed my lashes have begun to get to their normal length and my outer corner lashes are noticeably longer than before using. This has become part of my everyday night routine, great product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I have always had long, thick eyelashes but then again I've always stayed away from waterproof mascara. Last summer I started experimenting with it because I wanted to be "low maintainence" with my makeup. Well as it turns out its a pain to get off and my lashes would break and thin from wearing it. I randomly read about this product on here and after reading one positive review after the next I decided I needed to purchase a tube. A few reviewers said it was discontinued so I was worried but I found it right away at Fred Meyer's. I started using it that night after taking off my makeup before going to bed. I would forget some times but would try and remember to put it on both my lashes and eyebrows. It wasn't long before my lashes were back to their original length and thickness and now they are longer and thicker than they were before.
Before I started using this my lashes made me sad to look at. I was buying and using tons of mascara to build them up because all the water proof stuff made them so stiff they were like icicles snapping off (it was CG Lashblast waterproof by the way, don't buy it).
I also bought Rimmel Lash Accelerator at the same time and have been using it as well, so its hard to say which made more of an impact, but if you're looking for a good way to make your lashes grow, use this at night and Rimmel by day. It made a dramatic difference and I will keep doing it.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by itskristabelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I purchased this in August and have nearly finished my first tube so I decided it was time to write a review. I applied this to my upper and lower lashes as well as my brows every night directly before bed. I did miss a couple nights but not enough to affect anything. Let me begin by saying that I started out with fairly long, thick lashes. I've always been told that it appears that I'm wearing false lashes when I have mascara on. I noticed they were thinning out, however, so I bought this. I have to say that it does work, I think. My lashes are significantly thicker and surprisingly they seem even longer. My upper lashes are nearly 1/2" long and my once sparse lower lashes have multiplied in dozens and are nearly 1/4" long. I also started growing what appeared to be a second upper lasg row containing a few hairs. I apply my product directly to my lashes like mascara and also dip a q-tip in the tube and apply it to my upper lash roots.

I love it because it conditions so well. My lashes are stronger, longer and definitely healthier. I took one 'lippie' off because it smells AWFUL and stings horribly if you get it in your eyes.

I didn't notice any change in my eyebrows, but I wasn't really going for changes there so no big deal!