Ardell Brow & Lash Growth Accelerator Treatment Gel

Price: $

Price: $

INGREDIENTS: Water (aqua), Paeonia Suffruticosa Extract, Panthenol, Polytetrafluoroethylene, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Polyquaternium 37, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate Dicaprate, PPG-1 Trideceth-6, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil (Castor), Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, DMDM Hydantoin

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this product in hopes to help my sparse over tweezed eyebrows.

I found that I had to pump the wand multiple times to get enough product to coat my eyebrows. I usually would end up using my finger to spread it on evenly.

Over the course of 2 weeks of using this stuff faithfully twice a day morning and night I am amazed that my brows are fuller than they have been in years!!!! I also found that my brow hair looks slightly darker.

I would recommend this product to anyone who has done years of damage by over plucking!!

on 2/5/2012 4:17:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

To my surprise and delight this stuff actually seems to work. My lashes seemed shorter after having a baby. I found a 3 pack of this for $12 on Amazon and decided to try it. I don't know if it's the gel or just my hormones going back to normal but now after a month of use my long, thick eyelashes are back! It's cheap, only takes a second to use, and can be layered under mascara, too.

on 11/28/2011 5:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this is my 2nd tube over a few years in between. I originally bought this as recommended from my makeup fanatic friend/beauty therapist. First go this blew me away, I got instantly SOFT thick lashes. I'll never forget applying this onto my lashes and feeling the difference as I brushed the wand through and I'll never forget brushing mascara on my lashes and saying under my breath "I'll be shitballs, this actually works" it WORKS. That's it. Simple. The thing was I never maintained the lash gel, I would forget and then end up throwing the tube out because it had alot of my mascara in the tube - I obviously didnt wipe all my mascara off properly. Fast forward I did the whole lash extensions for $200, fake lashes with illegal strong glue from Korea and then one day I was at my beauty therapist and she talked me into buying Priori's lash growth. It cost me $100 so I had high hopes. Tried it for 2 months and nothing. Lashes still the same. Then something jogged my memory and I went searching for this online. I read the reviews on here and remembered from experience that it did work for me so I bought it. This time around the growth cycle was slower, I dont know why but here I am 3 months later and my lashes are long and thick. This is an awesome product which I will continue to use for as long as I can.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

First of all I would like to say this is my very first review ever on MakeupAlley and it is part of the reason why I bought the product in the first place as I saw a few positive reviews on it!
I was looking for an inexpensive product that would help my lashes grow thicker and longer. I always had beautiful long eyelashes however thanks to years of waterproof mascara, my eyelashes then became thin and short.
This product is AMAZING! Within the first week I could literally see and feel the difference. My lashes went back to their original condition and I noticed that there was even a second layer of lashes growing!
The only thing is that I couldn't find the product in Australia however I easily found it online at a very affordable price.
I have even bought 4 more tubes (one as a backup and to give to my sister in law and friends as their lashes are typical for asians!)

I would recommend this in a heart beat! Best decision to purchase this!

on 11/18/2011 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

With the rave reviews I've read on the internet, I was expecting fantastically long thick eyelashes from this product. The results... not so much. I got it two months ago and don't really see much of a difference. It only works as a clear mascara for me, it makes my lashes look a teeny bit more defined. I don't wear regular mascara or put anything on my lashes other than this so maybe this product would work better for people with damaged lashes from overuse of mascara/fake lashes.

on 11/10/2011 7:59:00 PM

I got fake eyelashes put on for a wedding, and when I pulled them off it took a good amount of my real eyelashes with them. I bought ardell brow and lash excel and within the first week I saw a definite difference! My lashes are fuller, and a bit longer. For the price you absolutely can not beat it! Will definitely be buying again!!

on 11/6/2011 8:49:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really wanted to believe in this because it has so many good reviews. I think that it was a good lash conditioner, it made my lashes really soft. I didn't see any changes in my lashes though. I have sort of sparse, but very long unruly lashes.(for reference)

on 11/6/2011 11:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this off of Amazon for $4 for two, plus shipping, so a total of $8.

I'm wondering if mine are old or something, because instead of the purple label, its clear?
Anyway since using this, I haven't noticed any thickness or length.
In fact, my lashes have been falling out more it seems :( FALLING OUT. Ugh.
I'm going to stop using this for awhile (I have been using it for about a week) and see if they'll stop falling out.

I already have no lashes (Asian lashes) so this is most upsetting.

I think I'll switch over to Vaseline and see if that does anything.

Waste of money. Does anyone else's smell weird? Maybe it was just the ones I bought.

on 11/2/2011 9:36:00 AM

I thought i would give this a try since its cheap but i wasn't expecting much or for it to work at all ... I've only been using it for 3 days and my eyelashes are bigger and there getting thicker too ....this stuff really works fast.

on 10/20/2011 6:48:00 AM

I had lash extensions for a wedding and they left my lashes short and stubby. I heard of this on MUA and had to try it.

I've applied this with Ardell's Lash and Brow Excel each night for 3 weeks. I've noticed my lashes have begun to get to their normal length and my outer corner lashes are noticeably longer than before using. This has become part of my everyday night routine, great product.

Top Rated Lash Treatments