December 25, 2014 | 829 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Idole ULTRA [DISCONTINUED]

image 0image 1image 2

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2012 2:57:00 PM More reviews by edelweiss7579

I bought this at Nordstrom a while ago. I really liked it but I think the lady recommended the wrong color for me which was the (2) color. It was a shade darker than I needed. I started using (1) and I liked it a lot more after that. I like to try different products so I'm using Revlon Photoready right now but I'll probably come back to it because it was nice for my fair, sometimes acne-prone skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:49:00 PM More reviews by naziaahmed

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

(shade 04) When I first brought the foundation I really liked it, people didn't even realise I wore foundation! Which is so bizarrre to me because I have acne! It looked to flawless on my skin..but I did need to put on a minimum of two pumps for a faiirly good coverage. But I noticed the foundation use to oxidise throughout the day which I have never experianced before. I prefer the new one, Lancome teint idole ultre 24HR much more than this..packaging is pretty :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by Baaambi

Best foundation I have ever used.

I purchase this product once a year, as a little does go a long way. It goes on very naturally and smooth, making my skin tone look even and perfect.

Very much worth the price. I was introduced to the Teint Idole Ultra by a Lancome rep when the Colour I.D. and Colour Ideal were discontinued. I have been using it for years and will not change products unless it is discontinued.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2012 7:27:00 AM More reviews by Tirje980

I love this foundation! This is my second bottle and it is amazing!! I have dry combination skin and this foundation works well for me. I love the texture and the staying power. I use the lancome loose powder to set it and it gives a beautiful natural finish. The only reason i will not repurchase is i want to try the other foundation lines of lancome.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:24:00 PM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am so sorry bought this.Very disappointed.The finish similar to my drugstore foundation.The color i pick too orangeee

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 4:44:00 PM More reviews by Jazz89

I have used this product about 4 years already, and I stil love it.

The good thing about this foundation is the oil-free formulation which is good if you tend to have mild acne or if your skin becomes oily throuought the day. I live in denmark, so it is quite cold all year and the air is very dry... But I still had quite oily skin which is why i bought it. Best thing I did !
The trick with this is to use a good, fat daycreme, because else it will dry out your skin. If you use a good base for this foundation, you will really like it, because it evens out imperfections and has a REALLY good coverage. I often have small breakouts and sometimes even cystic acne, but this foundation still covered it all.

Negative things about this product:
- pricey
- if you tend to have breakouts, you have to use 2 layers ( as for me ) and it will tend to feel a little bit like a mask...

Else, I still like this foundation, but I have switched to mineral foundation just to try something else.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/22/2012 3:56:00 PM More reviews by lmorriso

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have mixed reviews on this, I was hoping to find other women who have dark skin with comments. First thing first, I love the color. I was unsure about the color match but it is good, it matches and picks up the yellow undertone in my dark skin. I am currently using Suede 3 W. I know it will change when the summer comes. However, I don't like the matte finish. Its not as matte as some products out there but it is matte. It gives an ashen look to me. I know many will comment about my color match but that's not the problem. Maybe its me not coming to terms with being 31 but look feels old lady like. I want to still glow. I can do with with MAC studio but the coverage is no where near the same as Lancome. I am torn. I am trying to like Lancome products because the great reputation but I am not being convinced at all. Is this line solely for older women? Any thoughts?

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 10:41:00 PM More reviews by chaneljunkie01

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is so fantastic! I go to school where my face sweats A LOT during P.E etc, but this product holds together fantasically. When it gets oily it gives a dewy glow and exteremly natural looking.

A con about this product is that it oxidizes very quickly, but I counteract this with a lighter shade which gives me a nice natural tan later on!
x

rated 4 of 5 on 2/18/2012 4:33:00 PM More reviews by Jlhiga83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this a few weeks ago and wasn't very impressed. I am used to applying my foundation and setting with powder ( because I'm so greasy, I never leave the house without a good dusting of powder). So I finally tried on a Saturday and decided to try with no powder. I mean this is lancome and it must be me if something's going wrong, right? RIGHT! I use my la base primer and applied two pumps of foundation all over. I wasn't completely happy at first and planned on re- doing my makeup when I got home from errands. But after applying the rest of my face and getting dressed, my face looked so soft and flawless. I had to keep checking while I was out to make sure I still had makeup on because it felt like I had nothing on. This is so different than all my other full coverage foundations. My skin looks so healthy when I wear this. I've worn this for about 10 hours in humid Hawaii and it lasts. The finish becomes more dewy as the day goes on, but that is the fault of my oily face. I've come to embrace this look, instead of fighting shine completely (I'd never win), I search for dewy instead of slickster. This foundation looks dewy at the end of the day. I feel comfortable going out even after 8 hours of wearing it. For me, slickster is MUFE HD without touch ups throughout the day.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by liteenie

I've been living off a sample of this to test it out and I love it so much I can't wait to purchase it. I was using Buff 2 W but I will probably end up purchasing Buff 6 W. I don't know exactly what MAC NC shade I am right now but I would guess either NC20 or NC25. My skin has been really dry and flaky lately but as long as I exfoliate, moisturize and prime, the foundation looks fantastic. It's very lightweight yet provides a lot of coverage. I haven't really put it to the 14 hour test but I wore it out to a club and it lasted just fine and didn't transfer (note: I don't have problems with foundations wearing off, I used primer and I used a setting spray). I really liked that this (soon to be discontinued) formula didn't have spf. I am going to try to buy a bottle before the 24 hour comes out (which is already available for pre-order on Nordstrom.com) since the 24 hour one has SPF 15. I highly recommend this, potential HG full coverage foundation. :)