MAC Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blitz and Glitz

4.4

on 11/26/2011 2:28:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I love this pot! I use it everyday. The color isn't 100% black, more like a dark grey/navy. It's sparkly in a nice way.

on 10/5/2011 6:24:00 PM

I really love this. I generally consider myself to be very clueless and out of my depth with liquid liners but this is really easy to get a nice smooth line. I really like the color too. It is not exactly black- to me there seems to be an undertone of navy to it that makes it not quite as harsh on my fair skin. Love it! I think it would be great with really minimalist looks as well as more dramatic ones. Would definitely repurchase!

on 9/20/2011 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Great colour, love the smudge ability! Easy to use and lasts long!

on 9/20/2011 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I was very surprised by how easy it was to apply this eyeliner. The very first time it went on smooth and exactly where I wanted it. The glimmer in it makes it ideal for us pale people whom can look washed-out with black make-up. Would recommend!

I love this eyeliner. The color is perfect for fair skin like mine because I always found black to be too harsh. The earthy colored sparkles make it even more unique. The product is amazing and silky for the first 2 months. Though it tends to dry out pretty quickly in warm, dry temperatures. Make sure to always close the cap whenever its not in use, it'll last longer this way. Application is so easy. Lasting power is also amazing, barely smudges too! I will always repurchase!

on 8/23/2011 2:55:00 PM

I use this when I don't want a very harsh look, as I get with my liquid liner. It's a nice, dark grey color with some sparkle. The sparkle is barely there and I wouldn't call it black.

on 8/19/2011 3:47:00 PM

Usually I wouldn't be able to afford MAC on a regular basis, but I was given the Noble Knights set from their Christmas collection as a present, which included a pot of Fluidline, and i haven't stopped using this eyeliner since :) The colour is perfect, kinda muted black, and for me it stays on perfectly all day :)
At some stage I will invest in it again when the pot I have runs out, but it is quite expensive, which is the only downside I can see to this eyeliner :)

on 8/1/2011 11:47:00 PM

This is less shimmery and more of a muted black. It is great for a more neutral eye...less dramatic than blacktrack. I used an entire pot of this as my daily, go-to liner with no complaints except for the fact I had to order online as my closest MAC was an hour and a half away. I really like this liner. It has great staying power and creates a lovely line. I ended up opting for blacktrack, which I'm still using, only because I got into more dramatic eyes for daily wear. Just watch out for the pot drying out...which mine did quicker than I would have liked. Wish MAC would come out with a better container.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

any eyeliner other than liquid generally does not last on asian eyes, and fluidline is no exception. from the beginning it was not very pigmented and now that i've had it for about a year it looks like a very dark shade of grey when applied. it would not even last eight hours without smudging and transferring to my bottom lid. i had such high hopes for this eyeliner :(

on 6/22/2011 10:53:00 AM

This could very well be my Holy Grail eyeliner - I tried it for the first time on a horribly humid day, when I had to attend a wedding. I wore it for a good six hours & by the time I got home, was perspiring so much that I feared my eyes would be a Taylor Momsen-style mess. I looked in the mirror & lo & behold - the liner looked as fresh as it had when I first put it on. I also love its pitch black color, subtle shimmer, ease of use & staying power on my waterline. There is honestly NOTHING negative I can say about it.

Also, a tip from the M.A.C. sales assistant who recommended this product to me, for anyone who wants her pot of gel liner to last as long as possible: when applying, simply turn the open pot over & place it directly on a flat surface when you're not dipping your brush in it. That way, you minimize air exposure & the product won't dry out before its shelf life is over. Plus, it could last you up to two years, as long as you keep it in a cool, dark & dry place & wash your brush regularly.

Top Rated MAC Products