July 30, 2014 | 1925 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Fluidline Eye-Liner Gel in Blitz and Glitz

rated 4 of 5 on 9/20/2011 12:57:00 PM More reviews by GeekChic82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I was very surprised by how easy it was to apply this eyeliner. The very first time it went on smooth and exactly where I wanted it. The glimmer in it makes it ideal for us pale people whom can look washed-out with black make-up. Would recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by paulettesasuga

I love this eyeliner. The color is perfect for fair skin like mine because I always found black to be too harsh. The earthy colored sparkles make it even more unique. The product is amazing and silky for the first 2 months. Though it tends to dry out pretty quickly in warm, dry temperatures. Make sure to always close the cap whenever its not in use, it'll last longer this way. Application is so easy. Lasting power is also amazing, barely smudges too! I will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2011 2:55:00 PM More reviews by DeltaCephei

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this when I don't want a very harsh look, as I get with my liquid liner. It's a nice, dark grey color with some sparkle. The sparkle is barely there and I wouldn't call it black.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by BreeNomNom

Usually I wouldn't be able to afford MAC on a regular basis, but I was given the Noble Knights set from their Christmas collection as a present, which included a pot of Fluidline, and i haven't stopped using this eyeliner since :) The colour is perfect, kinda muted black, and for me it stays on perfectly all day :)
At some stage I will invest in it again when the pot I have runs out, but it is quite expensive, which is the only downside I can see to this eyeliner :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/1/2011 11:47:00 PM More reviews by ParisTroika

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is less shimmery and more of a muted black. It is great for a more neutral eye...less dramatic than blacktrack. I used an entire pot of this as my daily, go-to liner with no complaints except for the fact I had to order online as my closest MAC was an hour and a half away. I really like this liner. It has great staying power and creates a lovely line. I ended up opting for blacktrack, which I'm still using, only because I got into more dramatic eyes for daily wear. Just watch out for the pot drying out...which mine did quicker than I would have liked. Wish MAC would come out with a better container.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2011 3:08:00 AM More reviews by thesunthemoon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

any eyeliner other than liquid generally does not last on asian eyes, and fluidline is no exception. from the beginning it was not very pigmented and now that i've had it for about a year it looks like a very dark shade of grey when applied. it would not even last eight hours without smudging and transferring to my bottom lid. i had such high hopes for this eyeliner :(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by TheCherryTree

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This could very well be my Holy Grail eyeliner - I tried it for the first time on a horribly humid day, when I had to attend a wedding. I wore it for a good six hours & by the time I got home, was perspiring so much that I feared my eyes would be a Taylor Momsen-style mess. I looked in the mirror & lo & behold - the liner looked as fresh as it had when I first put it on. I also love its pitch black color, subtle shimmer, ease of use & staying power on my waterline. There is honestly NOTHING negative I can say about it.

Also, a tip from the M.A.C. sales assistant who recommended this product to me, for anyone who wants her pot of gel liner to last as long as possible: when applying, simply turn the open pot over & place it directly on a flat surface when you're not dipping your brush in it. That way, you minimize air exposure & the product won't dry out before its shelf life is over. Plus, it could last you up to two years, as long as you keep it in a cool, dark & dry place & wash your brush regularly.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2011 8:54:00 PM More reviews by faija

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't want just a boring old matte eyeliner so I ordered this. No good on my dark skin. I sent it back. The one time I did use it, I had to go over it with my eyeliner pencil.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2011 12:10:00 AM More reviews by seefaithrun

This eyeliner will stay on your eyelids. Doesn't move. Doesn't stray from where it was applied. Some eyeliners will appear perfect for the first hour, then it will fade...or even worse, it will smear like you wiped your face with oil.

What I like with this eyeliner is the versatility. Not only does it stay where you want it to, but it can go from a daytime to a night time look. I have found it easy to use and with almost daily use, it still has a large amount left after almost two years.

For reference, my crease is close to my lash line. So practically all eyeliners and eye shadows are at a disadvantage with me since they were destined to smudge/smear/melt upon contact on my lids. Not to mention that my lids get oily throughout the day.

I found the price to be fair. It cost me $15 which is a few bucks shy of the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. The pot has lasted me for almost two years, and I still have a lot left. It hasn't dried up, even though I think its expiration is around the corner. I know its gross...but I'm just keep using it until I either run out or it dries up.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 4:03:00 PM More reviews by mleavey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have a graveyard of make-up in my drawers (especially black eye liner) that I always say "I'll use one day". Blitz and Glitz is the one black eyeliner I have bought time and time again....best black ever - wish it came in a liner pencil too......