October 2, 2014 | 1763 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 9:05:00 AM More reviews by raggie92

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this lovely skinfinish as a prize from a giveaway. I love how it completes my look softly. I would recommend not to use too much at once because all of the shimmers. Just a light hand would suffice to give you soft coral pink cheeks, especially for oily skin users. You don't want extra shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by odubkids

ah this is my holy grail highlighter/blush! I wear it everyday. Looks very good on fair-medium toned skin. Not too shimmery, just perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by sccs26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Originally, I bought Stereo Rose b/c of all the hype and the reviews ppl did on it when it first came out. I did not buy it the first time it came out, but I did buy it when it was repromoted w/ the In the Groove collection.

When I saw pics. of Stereo Rose from the original collection it came out w/, it looked STUNNING! It was a light coraly/pink w/ some bronze veining. However, when it was repromoted w/ the In the Groove collection, it changed to a very deep coral color w/ bronze veining. I still bought b/c it looked like a pretty color. When I got home and put it on my cheeks, it was too coraly/red. There wasn't enough pink tones in it for me to make it work.

I would reccomend this to those who like very warm blushes in the deep coral/almost red-orange category. Personally, I would not purchase this again. If MAC repromoted Stereo Rose and it looked like it did when it came out around 5 years ago, I would buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by yumifishie

This absolutely functions very well as a summer blush. Gives you a lovely corally glow. I used it all summer and loved it, but stopped in the winter as well. In retrospect, I wouldn't say it was worth all the hype either...but I suppose that's easy to say when you're one of the people who actually got their hands on one, hmm?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by theebeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wore this blush all summer long last year. It was really my go-to blush. I stopped using it after summer though. It didn't look that good on me during the fall/winter. I hope this summer I can go back to falling in love with it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kimmy13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was actually gonna pass on this item when I heard it was being repromoted, all the hype made me not want to buy it. But I went into my mac store and fell in love. It is such a pretty soft peachy pink color and it applies so smoothly. However I do not think it is worth paying over retail price on ebay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I would buy this again...if I ever ran out AND it was not LE. I got lucky in obtaining this item, and I'm glad I did. In any case, on my NC25 skin, this goes on peachy pink and slightly shimmery. I was surprised by how nice it looks on me. A nice addition to the MAC mineralize line...if they make it permanent.

Edit 5/2011: I find I'm using this more now as the weather warms up and I'm getting a bit of color. The slight shimmer is nice. I wish I could try the older formulation, as many people seem to like that one better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by travelbug89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unlike most MSFs, Stereo Rose did not make me look like a disco ball upon application. I hated it at first when I applied it with a blush brush as it made me look clownish, but then I switched to a stippling brush and voila! A lovely, peachy, radiant glow. A stippling brush allows you to gradually build up the intensity as and when it's needed. I've since learnt that a light hand is a must when it comes to MSFs, which is all the better since this is a limited edition product and by applying it with a light hand, the product will last you a little while longer! Besides that, my other grouses lie with its price (it is rather pricey for a blush) and flimsy packaging (the transparent window comes off after awhile).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I really love this blush. I have been using it a lot lately and I keep getting comments about how glowy and radiant my skin looks. I love that it goes with a lot of different looks but my favorite way to wear this is with a smokey eye and a nude lip. I know it's silly to write a review for this because there are already so many and its something you can't get anymore, but I really love this blush and highly recommend it.

UPDATE:
I am so happy I bought this blush even though I spent a little more than it was worth on ebay. It is my favorite of all and I have several blushes including other MAC, NARS, NYX, etc. etc. etc. This goes with so many looks and really gives me a pretty, natural flush.
I really hope this comes out in another collection at some point so I can stock up, even though I use mine nearly every day for the past 7 and it looks like I just got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this really is worth the hype.
the lady @ the mac counter said it would give you a goddess type glow.
she was 110% correct! it is the perfect mix of gold and coral... fantastic.
the only thing i did notice is that the top of the msf gives you a nice color than later down.... still fantastic!!