July 24, 2014 | 1942 users online

Highlighters - MAC - Skinfinish-Stereo Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by odubkids

ah this is my holy grail highlighter/blush! I wear it everyday. Looks very good on fair-medium toned skin. Not too shimmery, just perfect.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2011 10:21:00 PM More reviews by sccs26

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Originally, I bought Stereo Rose b/c of all the hype and the reviews ppl did on it when it first came out. I did not buy it the first time it came out, but I did buy it when it was repromoted w/ the In the Groove collection.

When I saw pics. of Stereo Rose from the original collection it came out w/, it looked STUNNING! It was a light coraly/pink w/ some bronze veining. However, when it was repromoted w/ the In the Groove collection, it changed to a very deep coral color w/ bronze veining. I still bought b/c it looked like a pretty color. When I got home and put it on my cheeks, it was too coraly/red. There wasn't enough pink tones in it for me to make it work.

I would reccomend this to those who like very warm blushes in the deep coral/almost red-orange category. Personally, I would not purchase this again. If MAC repromoted Stereo Rose and it looked like it did when it came out around 5 years ago, I would buy it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by yumifishie

This absolutely functions very well as a summer blush. Gives you a lovely corally glow. I used it all summer and loved it, but stopped in the winter as well. In retrospect, I wouldn't say it was worth all the hype either...but I suppose that's easy to say when you're one of the people who actually got their hands on one, hmm?

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2011 5:01:00 PM More reviews by theebeautiful

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wore this blush all summer long last year. It was really my go-to blush. I stopped using it after summer though. It didn't look that good on me during the fall/winter. I hope this summer I can go back to falling in love with it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 8:00:00 PM More reviews by Kimmy13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was actually gonna pass on this item when I heard it was being repromoted, all the hype made me not want to buy it. But I went into my mac store and fell in love. It is such a pretty soft peachy pink color and it applies so smoothly. However I do not think it is worth paying over retail price on ebay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 10:32:00 PM More reviews by maybelle

I would buy this again...if I ever ran out AND it was not LE. I got lucky in obtaining this item, and I'm glad I did. In any case, on my NC25 skin, this goes on peachy pink and slightly shimmery. I was surprised by how nice it looks on me. A nice addition to the MAC mineralize line...if they make it permanent.

Edit 5/2011: I find I'm using this more now as the weather warms up and I'm getting a bit of color. The slight shimmer is nice. I wish I could try the older formulation, as many people seem to like that one better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by travelbug89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Unlike most MSFs, Stereo Rose did not make me look like a disco ball upon application. I hated it at first when I applied it with a blush brush as it made me look clownish, but then I switched to a stippling brush and voila! A lovely, peachy, radiant glow. A stippling brush allows you to gradually build up the intensity as and when it's needed. I've since learnt that a light hand is a must when it comes to MSFs, which is all the better since this is a limited edition product and by applying it with a light hand, the product will last you a little while longer! Besides that, my other grouses lie with its price (it is rather pricey for a blush) and flimsy packaging (the transparent window comes off after awhile).

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by kitten14

I really love this blush. I have been using it a lot lately and I keep getting comments about how glowy and radiant my skin looks. I love that it goes with a lot of different looks but my favorite way to wear this is with a smokey eye and a nude lip. I know it's silly to write a review for this because there are already so many and its something you can't get anymore, but I really love this blush and highly recommend it.

UPDATE:
I am so happy I bought this blush even though I spent a little more than it was worth on ebay. It is my favorite of all and I have several blushes including other MAC, NARS, NYX, etc. etc. etc. This goes with so many looks and really gives me a pretty, natural flush.
I really hope this comes out in another collection at some point so I can stock up, even though I use mine nearly every day for the past 7 and it looks like I just got it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 8:51:00 AM More reviews by pemily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this really is worth the hype.
the lady @ the mac counter said it would give you a goddess type glow.
she was 110% correct! it is the perfect mix of gold and coral... fantastic.
the only thing i did notice is that the top of the msf gives you a nice color than later down.... still fantastic!!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2010 12:32:00 AM More reviews by x3rjessikers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this MSF. I only bought it because it was available on nordstrom.com, so I thought, hey why not? I tried several ways to use it as a blush and a highlighter. As a blush, it was too shimmery on my cheeks. The color was amazing but too shimmery. I tried using it as a highlighter but then again, it was too shimmery or too pinkish on my skin (NC30). I put it on top as a highlighter on my cheekbone on top of my blush and it looks amazing. I only do a swipe with my blush brush and swipe it onto the tops of my cheeks and the color and shimmer and sheen contrast with my blush is beautiful. I could see this lasting forever for me considering I hardly touch it. I got it when the collection came out for the new stereorose when everyone went crazy for its release, and use it a couple of times a week and it looks good a new still and its been.. half a year? or so? but yeah. if it comes out again, GO GET IT. Don't believe the hype though, it's good, but not SUPER AMAZING. So if you don't think you need it then pass, you won't die. trust.