Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief

3.8

INGREDIENTS: water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, glycerin, birch bark extract, lady's thistle extract, green tea leaf extract, saccharomyces lysate extract, sucrose, aloe barbadensis leaf water, trehalose, hydroxyethyl urea, sorbitol, oleth-10, tromethamine, caffeine, hydrogenated lecithin, hydrolyzed extensin, sodium hyaluronate, tocopheryl acetate, palmitoyl olgiopeptide, caprylyl glycol, dimethicone, glyceryl polymethacrylate, peg-8, ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolumer, magnesuim ascorbyl phosphate, carbomer, hexylene glycol, disodium edta, phenoxyethanol, red 4 (CI 14700), yellow 5 (CI 19140) [ILN33654].___________________________________________________________________Iingredients as of 2014: water\aqua\eau [] dimethicone [] butylene glycol [] trisiloxane [] glycerin [] betula alba (birch) bark extract [] silybum marianum (lady's thistle) extract [] camellia sinensis (green tea) leaf extract [] saccharomyces lysate extract [] sucrose [] aloe barbadensis leaf water [] trehalose [] thermus thermophillus ferment [] sorbitol [] oleth-10 [] tromethamine [] caffeine [] hydrogenated lecithin [] sodium hyaluronate [] tocopheryl acetate [] palmitoyl oligopeptide [] caprylyl glycol [] glyceryl polymethacrylate [] peg-8 [] ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp copolymer [] magnesium ascorbyl phosphate [] carbomer [] hexylene glycol [] disodium edta [] phenoxyethanol [] red 4 (ci 14700) [] yellow 5 (ci 19140)

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I got a sample tube of this and it lasted me for a while. I use it at night after I wash my face because it doesn't have spf. On application it feels nourishing and refreshingly cool on my skin, but after a minute this moisturiser absorbs right into the skin. I don't believe people with dry skin would enjoy this because I don't find it gives that moisture relief it claims. I honestly think it's appropriate for oily skin because of how light it is.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Got two small jars as GWP's and really like the light texture and the way it sinks in so quickly and provides instant relief. Not really enough for mature (age 55) skin like mine, but it would be a good daily moisturizer for younger skin. Not greasy and unscented, what's not to like?

The customer service in Clinique was fantastic, I splurged and bought a few products which I normally wouldn't do. This cream is definitely moisturising. When I initially purchased it I had over dry skin due to a product my skin didn't agree with, I hoped this would clear it up quickly, it took take about 3 days but I did apply it at least twice sometimes more per day. I did like the gel texture it applies easily to the skin. I did think it feels sticky on the skin, I think the less you apply the better, at night I applied a thick layer and it hadn't absorbed by morning.
A thin layer sits quite well under foundation but let it absorb a little while otherwise it's too slippy.
It has an odd chemical like smell which I found really off putting.
You are also adviced not to use this around the eye area which means you need an additional product. It does sting around the eye area I tired it!
The packing is lovely but if you have a thing about dipping into pots it would annoy you.
I wouldn't buy again as the smell really bothered me I felt like I was putting chemicals on my skin.
There are definitely cheaper moisturisers that I prefer.

This is a good moisturizer. i have bought it twice and yeah i like it. It brings a watery feeling to your face and make your skin look good. actually my face is kinda oily and after i used this moisturizer my face is back to normal. i just use a pinch of it. And right now i'm using Estee Lauder clear difference. i hope my new moisturizer will give me a good result or else im going back to my baby moisture surge.

Amazing. I have dry and sensitive skin, and it works wonders. Pretty pricy, though.

AMAZING PRODUCT! My skin was reacting to a regrettable attempt at getting rid of acne and hyper-pigmentation. It was super dry, flakey, sensitive and had a generous sprouting of spots/pimples (note to self: avoid desire to pile on ALL THE CHEMICAL EXFOLIANTS, skin is gonna rebel big time). Enter this baby - after just a few days my skin was back to 'normal', my active breakouts were slowly healing and there was a significant decrease in flakey skin. If I felt that my skin was still 'thirsty', I would slather more of this moisturizer on, wait for it to sink in and slather a bit more on. Product did not break me out and I find it, as other reviewers have, perfect for under makeup. It sinks it quickly in the morning as it is a light gel texture (I find I like to layer a moisturizing essence underneath for an extra boost of moisture) and provides a great base for makeup.

I do wish it came in a tube rather than a tub. It is a bit pricey however a little does go a long way. The whole moisture surge line from Clinique is superb. I also have the spray (great for 'fixing' your makeup) and the overnight mask for days I need a little extra moisture. All in all if you have dehydrated skin, I would definitely recommend this.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Favorite moisturizer ever! First I do believe this is a good moisturizer on its during the day but where this truly shines is used under makeup and over your serums. If u have issues with flaky skin when wearing foundation, using this like a primer will help like no other actual primer I've ever used. It seems to seal in your flakes and foundation goes on so smooth. Which is also why I love this over my serums....at night I also use another moisturizer since I combo skin and can get dry but this on top and seals it all in and my skin is plump and SMOOTH (I also use Clinique turnaround serum) u can get the .5 oz travel for less then 9 bucks so u can try it...its def worth it!

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I have really oily skin but had never really used a moisturiser as I always felt it left my skin even more greasy and caused breakouts. This hydrates my skin at night and I believe it stops my skin from producing extra oil in an attempt to hydrate itself. It's a winner!

This is my daily moisturizer, it doesn't break me out and is decently hydrating enough to wear under makeup. On some of my dryer patches this doesn't provide enough moisture, so I'll pat a bit of Nivea cream (German formula, I'm a snob) onto them. I wish it was less expensive and I wish there were a pump type of deal. Sometimes the cardboard comes out of the lid and flops on the floor when I take the cap off, life is hard. I'm gonna have to go with an HG on this baby.

Many use this as a moisturizer, but I was told by the Clinique SA this should be used on top of moisturizer, as an add-on treatment.

The Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief does exactly what it says on the tub, it provides extended relief to parched skin.

This helped me through harsh winters, when my cheeks would turn so dry they crack. It not only seals moisture in, but provides that extra layer of hydration that kept my skin supple, moist and comfortable.

Now that I'm back in a tropical country, I only apply this at night and I wake up with fresh, hydrated skin. If you suffer from dry / dehydrated skin, I highly recommend layering this on as an added treatment because this stuff really works.

I only took one star off because of its packaging - tubs aren't exactly hygienic, are they? ;)