October 26, 2014 | 1082 users online

Eyeliner - Maybelline - Liquid Liner

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2005 5:58:00 PM More reviews by Mandilicious82

I love this stuff! At first I hated it cause it would get all over my eyelid. after awhile i decided to try it again and this time i would wipe access off on a kleenex 2-3 times then apply so it doesnt get all over. the waterproof is what i use, it lasts all day/night, til u wash it off which is easy to do.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2004 7:47:00 PM More reviews by renita928

i took off a lippie b/c its really not waterproof. but this was my first liquid eyeliner and even though the container was really small, it lasted a really long time. it didn't smudge or come off in chunks like some people said, and i really did like it. now that i think of it, i should go get another one

rated 3 of 5 on 6/25/2004 11:10:00 PM More reviews by robot_parade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I like this eyeliner,but, I noticed that it tends to go on quite roughly at times.

Also, I find that it sometimes flakes off in huge clumps. Not the greatest ever.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2004 10:57:00 PM More reviews by snowbb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Have it in black. A great liquid liner, easy to use and cost only a few bucks!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2004 8:04:00 PM More reviews by luckynumba9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i like this, i got it in black, ever since i got liquid eyeliner, i cant live with out it! (the regular pencils, no matter how sharp they are, dont get close anough to the lashes and looks really bad) the packaging is totally cute, but it has false advertizment on it! it is NOT waterproof what so ever! but still, its not like my eyes water much so it works for me. my favorite trick is to dab the liner between my lashes for the most natural look, and thats what normal pencil cant do for me. i got it for about $4 , which is a little pricy, but not much for me. it goes on smooth and aplicator is very easy to work with. all in all, this is one of my fav

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2004 1:49:00 AM More reviews by rachum2323

This stuff is my makeup staple (well, other than mascara). it stays on so much longer than any kohl eyeliner pencil and if you don't mind a very dark black or brown line, it really brings out your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2004 8:38:00 PM More reviews by LilShortie

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My all time fave. Last all day literally. I hope they add more colors though.
UPDATE: i tossed it after discovering L'oreal Lineur Intense, where has it been all my life?

rated 3 of 5 on 1/29/2004 2:42:00 PM More reviews by fashionista0789

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have Lineworks in Black/Brown. It's not black brown, its more of a gray color, but hey, that's ok, gray looks ok on me. This is the first liquid liner I've ever used and at first, I didnt quite get it. But I get it now, but I didnt get the waterproof kind, so when my eyes water (and they always do) and when I rub my eyes (which I always do when my eyes water) it all comes off and I look scary. So I just apply it do the top eyelid and it's fine. In summary, its OK.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2004 5:38:00 AM More reviews by ayce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this in brown which i think was a mistake.. the color looked diluted. This was nice while i had it, but i won't be repurchasing it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2003 9:42:00 PM More reviews by HotttestBlde

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The BEST pen liner on the market. If they extended the color range, I would never use anything else. I like it better than the artliners from Lancome I used to sell. The quality is as good as Lancome's Artliner and the price is so much cheaper. I hope they add a Navy Blue and a Royal Purple.