April 18, 2014 | 1758 users online

Fragrances - Thierry Mugler - Alien

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2013 6:14:00 PM More reviews by lyndsaygoodbrand

I love this perfume. It is my absolute fave and has been for about 6 years now. I've lost count of he amount of people who have asked me what I'm wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/10/2013 11:01:00 AM More reviews by Bindi7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Only words to describe this are sexy, strong, and seductive.... PERFECT!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/10/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by rosagarcia163

I am on the fence with this perfume, i smelled the parfume of this and it smelled weird, but i still cant determine if I dont like it. i hear that the toilette is much better but i havent tryed that one either. If you want to buy this perfume I suggest you go into macys and try it first on your skin and see if you like it, dont buy this blindly

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2013 9:36:00 AM More reviews by blairpeony

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Oh my dear God. This is the absolute perfume for me. Once I smelled it from a sample,I said that's it. Now I cant go on a day without it. I can really smell vanilla,although to me jasmine is stronger(I have the eau de parfum). Later on,it gets more spicy and musky. It has this sexy,seductive smell.it's just wonderful.My clothes smell with this even after washing them and my pillowcases too.!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2013 5:35:00 AM More reviews by alaras

I adore Alien. It's rich and lush but still 'clean', Still one of the most original juices out there, it's not for anyone younger than 25 in my opinion but still it's not mature or a 'diva'. It has a non domineering presence. Soothing even with it's warm spiciness. I'd wear this day and night, summer and winter. My only trouble is on my skin (nc20 from mac), it does not shimmer as it does on other people. How many times I asked a lady about her perfume and it was Alien. But on me it becomes a one-dimensional, musky fragrance and it becomes 'heavier'. Well, that's to do with my skin chemistry. This perfume is absolute must have if it suits your skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 1:36:00 PM More reviews by morsonel

I looooove Alien! I feel it so cozy to me in an unique way. Like it's a part of my body, natural smell, inner emotion, feelings...you name it! Can't use words to describe it. I felt it was a little bit strong at first but it settle down nicely in few hours and in the evening I could still feel it on my wrists. It's strong but sexy. I can't say if it is sweet, as I am so used to it. It is the first perfume that likes me and I smelled many over the years. Not for everyone I suppose. One should definitely test before buying (at least twice). I guess it is expensive (it was a gift from my husband after I cried for two months that I want this perfume:D) but I am sure it will last at least 3 years as I don't use it every single day and a little goes a long way. I have it for 6 months now and I barely see it's missing from the bottle. I would have liked a better bottle (for some reason I am not that attracted to this one; the lid feels loose). I get so many compliments on this perfume. Will definitely ask my husband to repurchase :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 3:30:00 PM More reviews by mollie3

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance, I like a scent I can smell all day, one that makes me want to keep sniffing my wrists. The closest I can come to as a comparison is red door by arden. It is very similar, yet softer and not cloying (which is why red door is in the drawer, not on me).
Alien also reminds me of a scent from the 70's which I know not the manufacturer - only one word on the bottle - "civet", which was a very clean musky scent. I love this perfume, it is sweeter than I like (my favs are boyfriend, clean ultimate and amazing grace). Alien is close to boyfriend, but its scent signature is unique and there is nothing exactly like it that I have found. Very pretty and sexy, use it lightly, it lasts (I like that)!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 3:01:00 PM More reviews by renebaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think Alien is a seductive oriental type perfume. It is very strong so one spray is enough to last you all day long. It is a bit expensive but worth it. I give it a 5.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2013 8:23:00 PM More reviews by stls

I haven't much to say about Alien.
It's the ultimate sweet warm jasmine bomb and very recognizable but rather linear.
Amazing sillage and longevity as with all TMs.
I appreciate the quality but don't care for the actual perfume, prefer my jasmin discreet and delicate (like Jasminora by Guerlain) rather than bombastic and futuristic.
The only flanker I can see myself buying so far is Essence Absolue - .feels more cozy and rounded.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2013 8:22:00 AM More reviews by UfoWitch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is by far my favorite perfume, smells great on me,as always it smells different on other people, its well worth a try even if the name puts you off,of course its not for everyone,just like Angel smells like evil on me and gorgeous on others.I am not good at describing perfume topnotes and such but its worth trying when you pass by the fragrance section.

A little goes a long way, lasts all day.