September 19, 2014 | 850 users online

Styling Products - TRESemme - Instant Heat Tamer Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 12/25/2013 12:14:00 AM More reviews by kellybaybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! But....the...sprayer broke! Now I'm stuck rubbing it in my hands and distributing. It definalty protected my hair all the way and made it more manageable though:)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 3:07:00 PM More reviews by kellypi07

This is going to be a short and sweet review.

This is probably the best heat protectant spray in my opinion. It does a great job. It makes my hair shiny and I definitely notice the more I use it the healthier my hair gets. I've used CHI Iron Guard and many other expensive hair protectants, but Tresemme beats them all and all for an unbeatable price. I don't remember the exact cost, but it's fairly inexpensive at your local drug store or grocery store.

I've used this on and off since my Freshman year of High School (about 6 years ago), and I still go back to this! Love love love.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 2:01:00 PM More reviews by Mariaanicoleee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this stuff. So much better than the CHI iron guard

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:56:00 PM More reviews by Ohmygoshgiraffes

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this along time ago before I tried not your mothers beat the heat thermal spray. I didn't really see that it did much for my hair at the time since it was very damaged. That's the only reason I have the rating four stars. The smell is lovely not too strong. It has a kind if silky milky color to it if that even makes sense. Other then that I can't wait to repurchase this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2013 12:11:00 AM More reviews by socalgurl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this spray. I use it before I blowdry my hair when I am going out. I wouldnt spray too much though because I did that a couple of times and it made my hair flat and heavy-like.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/24/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by Narieh14

I don't know if this product protects my hair from heat but I'm assuming it does???!!! I really like the nozzle it spreads the product really evenly. It's also really cheap so yayyyyyy!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

I'm not going to rate this product on it's heat protecting qualities cause I honestly have no idea how it's even logical that a spray could protect your hair from 400 degree temperatures (if someone knows how/ if these things legitimately work, message me!). Anyways, this product leaves my hair really soft and shiny which I like but about halfway through the bottle, the nozzle got really clogged. I bought another bottle and the same thing happened. Until Tresemme sorts this out I won't repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 2:20:00 AM More reviews by JadaIgwe

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Deep Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is just OK for me. I use this when I switch off from Melting Gel by Studio Line a few times a month. Only this helps my roots to stay straighter by flat ironing when I'm over due for a relaxer. Not as great a hold, over all, as the Melting Gel, but it is gentler for my hair and doesn't bother my scalp like Melting Gel does sometimes.

One this I do notice is that I need to condition my hair very very well otherwise gels, mousse, liquids, leave in conditioners etc doesn't work right. My hair can be a punk sometimes!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/2/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This heat spray does not protect or make my hair feel shiny. When i spray it on it instantly makes my hair feel brittle and greasy. I don't actually know if this is protecting my hair.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:50:00 PM More reviews by Vanessamucho

My first experience with this brand and it was not a good one. Used this one time on my already straight hair to protect it from the flat iron that I use to "polish" my look and give some curl to the ends. My hair became totally limp and straw like and my ends would not "take" to the flat-iron, they wouldn't curl under, nor completely straighten out. It was like my hair was immune to the heat of the flat-iron, but not in a good "it's protected way" but in a "there's no chance in hell my hair is going to cooperate with any styling tool I use" way.

I really didn't like this and don't recommend at all