August 29, 2014 | 1818 users online

Fragrances - Narciso Rodriguez - Narciso Rodriguez for her EDP

rated 3 of 5 on 12/23/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Sela3

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have both eau de Parfume (EDP) and eau de Toilette (EDT) versions of this fragrance. I like EDT much more than EDP. Both are musky sensual scent at base, but veer off in two different directions.

For EDT, the musky woodsy base is offset with a citrus note. It adds freshness and youthfulness to that orient genre. Some might find it sharp, but I find that it gives the right balance to make it very sexy skin scent. This is their cost saving version, but works better less.

EDP on the other hand is infused more with floral notes. Itís pretty, but on the edge of being, um, mature. It has citrus, too. But move over, because itís all about flowers. When you have musky base with floral notes, it equals to classic ďgrandmaĒ scent. This doesnít quite go there, and flower notes are not heady, so it stays easy. However, for my body chemistry, itís pushing it.

Both are beautiful fragrances with girly dry downs. Please know that this is how my nose interprets these notes, so other wearers might have completely different experience. If you are on the fence between EDP and EDT, I highly recommend you to sample before buying. Itís all about the individualís body chemistry and preference.

10 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2010 9:32:00 PM More reviews by rena10

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS...FRESH, MUSKY, CLEAN SEXY WOODY FLORAL ..ON ME...THIS ONE IS not as stuffy as the BLACK BOTTLE...THE PINK ONE IS MORE FEMME WITH THE FLORAL NOTES ON TOP....THE BLACK VERSION (edt) IS SO POWDERY ON ME...YES, ITS LASTING BUT, THE DRYDOWN IN THE PINK ONE IS MUCH PRETTIER AS MY HUBBY TOLD ME !

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2010 4:24:00 AM More reviews by berna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I must admit that I did not buy one, only tried it sometimes on. It is a warm and sweet fragrance suitable for fall or winter. It could be an alternative for my beloved Euphoria.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/11/2010 2:54:00 PM More reviews by graceholliwell

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Just a gorgeous, sexy and feminine fragrance. Don't think I can afford to buy it again, but I would if I could! One downside is I think I am becoming anosmic to this and so reapply quite a lot.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2010 6:56:00 PM More reviews by staci01

Got a bottle of the EDP and noticed right away that the EDP and EDT are two very different fragrances. Wearing the EDP today I noticed right away that it smelled familiar. Took awhile to place it but finally I realized that For Her EDP smells alot like Cartier Delices. Since I already have a bottle of Delices I think I'll return it for the EDT since it's more on the muskier side. The patchouli in the EDP is nice but the fruitiness is a bit mish mashed next to it. Not crazy about it but I could live with it if someone else was wearing it around me. EDIT 1/13/09 So after a days wear I noticed that the EDP went from Delices to smelling distinctly like SJP's Lovely and philosophy's Inner Grace. I have a bottle of Delices and Inner Grace so no need for For Her EDP. The Delices like opening is a bit heavy and muddled IMO but the base notes are really nice. The opening ruins it for me a bit so I think I'll trade this in for the EDT as I hear it's better and also a differently formulated fragrance.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/11/2010 11:23:00 PM More reviews by shellie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a very serious sexy perfume. Let me explain-- you can tell that the wearer is trying to be sexy. It sort of hits you over the head with that. It is sophisticated and sexy but in an obvious way. I like something a little more subtle. But maybe its just that it becomes harsh when mixed with by body chemistry.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2010 11:08:00 PM More reviews by rainrain826

got as a sample with Sephora order, love the smell but doesn't match my personality! It's a bit too heavy! but it's very feminine with floral notes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2009 6:52:00 AM More reviews by marymary

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

On first whiff I get a musk like alyssa ashley musk oil. Five minutes later, nothing. I am anosmic to this. I think a lot of people are

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2009 1:32:00 PM More reviews by KayBella

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I absolutely adore this fragrance. As one other insightful reviewer said, this can be worn anytime, anywhere. I am a fiend for Egyptian Musk, I love Egyptian Goddess, and have Egyptian musks from Body Time, Fragrant Body Oilz (the ebay seller everyone raves about) and assorted other sources. I was so happy to find a perfume that was based on Egyptian Musk.

But anyway, on to my review of this product. Itís subtle, itís hecka (little kids might be reading this) sexy, itís mature, it just seems like the perfect perfume. For me, lasting power is excellent. I spritz a few sprays in the morning, and can still faintly smell them in the afternoon.

The perfume is expensive, but I can find numerous (infinite, really) ways to rationalize the expense. I am not sure this is for everyone, actually, I am sure this is not for everyone. However, if you like Egyptian musk, it is definitely worth a trial size from Sephora!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/3/2009 9:53:00 AM More reviews by ArevLusine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Nice, but too dang cloying!