November 29, 2014 | 906 users online

Foundations - Cover Girl - Advanced Radiance Age-Defying Makeup

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2011 9:50:00 AM More reviews by MissTish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really liked this foundation, it goes on smoothly, blends well and has good coverage. I am pale and cannot use this in the winter, only summer months....even with the lightest shade available.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2011 2:46:00 PM More reviews by Miaoudeminou

I tried this on the back of my hand in the store. I know most drug store foundations tend to be either very pink or orange on my pale olive skin. The palest shade they carry was a white-pink and the second was very pink. I was disappointed. This felt fantastic on my skin and if only drug stores brands would learn: NOT ALL WOMEN ARE PINK OR ORANGE.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2011 10:12:00 PM More reviews by cvoor

I have tried other foundations, the simply ageless was just too shiny on my face, and I did not like the way it looked on. But, I like this one, it looks good on, nice coverage, oil free. I find myself going bk to this one time and time again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by IslandGirlSPN

For this review Im going to focus on talking about just the shades of the foundations. Im a light/medium beige with yellow undertone nc25 & ive tried 3 different shades. Ive wasted enough money on this garbage trying to find the right shade and Ive given up. I tried "buff beige" & "natural beige" then for summer I tried classic tan which I should have know better for that one. The classic tan has a more yellow undertone but was much too dark of course. Buff Beige was really ashy looking & Natural Beige was very orange. So off in color. Total disappointment. Anyway its typical problem of drugstore makeup to have a horrible time finding the right shade. Moving on to something else. I actually bought all 3 of them at Walmart which I wont do again because I found out that if I had bought them at CVS I could return the foundations as many times as I needed to until I found the right shade. Recently I asked a couple of employees at Walmart if I could do that and they had no idea. No help at all. Since thats the case Id rather buy at CVS.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 10:06:00 PM More reviews by Iphy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I've been focusing on hydrating my skin overall and avoiding wrinkle formation. I bought this on a whim and immediately liked the smooth texture and finish this gave my skin. It blends well, is never cakey nor flaky and really applies well. The downside is no shade is quite light enough, but with blending it is perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/20/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Bibi

My everyday foundation, I had started purchasing Cover Girl foundations after using Aquasmooth but as my skin is a little drier nowadays, I've given this one a go and m now hooked. First purchased this when it was still in the form of a pot and now as a pump bottle, I need only a little to get good coverage and a give a smooth moisturized finish. Looks a tad oily at the end of a hot day but all I need is to lightly blot. My skin has had no negative reactions to it, and feels moisturized at all times. Definitely good value product!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by MakeupLoverssss

Im 18 years old & ive been using this product since 3rd grade no lie. & its my savior, growing up w/ acne, i always turned to this foundation. Its smooth, Moisturizing, & blends/ evens perfectly. I recommended this product

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by JJOHNSON627

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of the worst DS foundations ever! I have dry skin so I was hoping this foundation would work. When I first applied the foundation it seemed really moisturizing which was a + for me. However, after wearing for a couple of hours my face was an oil slick which is a rare occurance for me. I tried with and without studio secrets primer and hated it! The only reason I gave it 1 lippie is because of the pump packaging and color match. Maybelline Instant age rewind eraser treatment is not the best but it is much better than this junk if you are looking for a moisturizing foundation. Plus Maybelline has a little more spf.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/13/2010 6:15:00 PM More reviews by rocsugar13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

The pump was great but i hate the foundation!!!!!!!!IIt just dried the crap out of my skin and i have dry skin anyways but it made it worse!!!!!!!Plus it had fragrence in it which irritated my skin and made my skin burn, I HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im shocked it got 4 i give it a 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/15/2010 7:01:00 PM More reviews by matx1967

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

This review is for the liquid in a pump. This product is a good color match for me. I love the pump--would love a squeezable tube more, but you can't have everything. It is made for a "mature" complexion, with the Olay stuff in it. Don't entertain any notion that it will cooperate with oily skin. It has a fruity/floral fragrance when applied, so be warned before you apply it.

It matches my skin tone, is easy to find in a pinch and has a 10 spf (broad spectrum I think), so it has a few things going for it. I'll update if I need to, but it's not a holy grail for me by any measure.

Edit: Will not purchase again--my face hasn't been this greasy looking and feeling since. . .well never! Not even during adolescence. Within a half hour of applying and setting with powder, I've got my own oil spill to contend with. I have rosacea which is controlled with metrogel, and most foundations at least provide some coverage of the residual redness, but not this, and I have found pimples that are definitely not rosacea related and can only be due to this foundation.