April 24, 2014 | 1367 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Mousse Blush - Cloud Wine

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by princess101

This is a great product for a newbie to cream/whipped blushes. It is easy to apply and blend. The packaging is nice for DS product, as it is not at all flimsy, but in a heavyweight glass jar. This blush goes on velvety and dries to a powder finish. It is a light plummy color with slight shimmer. It goes on great with a flat top brush, like Sonia Kashuk synthetic flat top) and can be bufffed to a nice, even finish.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by DahliaSimone1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I bought this product at WalGreens yesterday because i could not find my Rimmel 8 hour cream blush anywhere in town and i have to say i am pleasantly surprised. the color looks fresh on my olive toned skin and the texture is so silky and amazing, it goes on like a dream and is one of the easiest-to-apply cream or mousse blushes i have tried. it will definately be a staple in my makeup kit for a while now!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/12/2009 10:55:00 AM More reviews by Yanira

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

OMG. Despite reading the reviews on here about this blush I couldn't resist trying it for myself. BAD MOVE. While the color goes on very nicely with my african american skin, it broke me out! The pimples are very hard and painful, nothing I've experienced before.
I don't have sensitive skin and I know it had to be this because I've been using the other stuff in my regime for months. I'm shocked to see that so many of the previous reviewers actually liked this. Maybe they've changed the formula. . .

Take my advice ladies, stay far away! Save your money and buy the Mac blushcreme. Don't let the colors scare you, they look gorgeous on!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2009 10:48:00 AM More reviews by starrz329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this at a BOGO sale at CVS. I was really excited to use it. It was a pretty color, looked awesome on me, blended well, everything seem fine, and now after a couple days, I BROKE OUT ALL OVER MY FACE!!!!! No bueno what so ever. Im fighting it as we speak, my acne had been at bay thanx to Bare Minerals and Proactiv for years but now I know using this a couple of days ago is what definitely caused it. Now I know I just need to keep buying higher quality products for my face, you live and you learn. Needless to say both are going back today

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Glamorous_

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this from rite aid on a BOGO sale, i paid about $3.75 for each. I have olive skin so wasnt sure if this color would be right for me. I always buy MAC blushes but cudnt afford to buy 1 then so I gave this a shot. Surprisingly, it looks really good. It has shimmer in it, so heads up for ppl that dont like shimmery blushes. The texture is mousse and fluffy like, easy to apply with both fingers and a blush brush. The color is really unique, it looks like a dark wine in the pot but can be worn lighly also if u only use a little.This a great addition to ppl that love makeup but on are on a budget!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 10:44:00 PM More reviews by kimball

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on reviews here, and I've not been disapointed. I use it before powder blush, to make it last longer, but I love the shade on it's own. Its a berry shade and I don't really see much shimmer and I checked that because I had two of these in other shades I liked and they glowed like crazy in natural light. I gave them to my 19 year old daughter. The colors are really nice with these, and I think they are a good deal. This works great as a layering tool, but this and the other shades I've had need retouching after a few hours if you wear them alone. At least, they do on me and I'm not oily on my cheeks or anything. Look for 50% or BOGO and they are a heck of a deal.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2009 9:01:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I didn't like this blush because its so shimmery, I'm not a fan of shimmer on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/22/2008 3:14:00 PM More reviews by lizhmajumder

I got this on a total splurge. I did NOT need another blush but I love blush and I hadn't tried anything like this before. I'm partial to powder blush. I got the Dream Mousse Blush in Cloud Wine as I usually gravitate towards dusty rose colored blush. This one is beautful; a little bit does a lot. Literally wakes up your face and you look healthy and flushed. The texture of it allows it to disappear into your skin but it does show up. I could see this being overwhelming if you put too much on. It's also buildable which I like a lot. I usually finish my blush look with New York Color's Chroma Face Glow and I'm set for the day. This morning I put the mousse on with my face glow and it's 3pm right now and I don't have to reapply blush at all. It's still right where I applied it this morning and it looks fresh and pretty.

About buying it again, well, it's not cheap. I paid $7.99 and the pot is not huge. I'd buy it again on sale.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2008 10:39:00 AM More reviews by mollipop03

I really turned out liking this. It was actually my mom's to begin with, but I took it from her after she stopped using it just to try it out. I didn't think I would like it since I'm very fair and usually am drawn to more bronzy, peaching, pinky colors. But, I really did like this. Of course, like with my Dream Mousse Bronzer, I use it for different reasons than just a blush. I rarely use it on the apples of my cheeks. Instead, I dab a little on my cheek bone and a little ways under my eyes and rub it in very well and oddly enough it gives my skin a bit of a glow, and it looks like I'd been out in the sun for just a tad too long and got a little tiny sun burn. I can understand people wouldn't like this but I really enjoy how it makes my face look and will be buying it again for that purpose. The only reason I took off a lippie was because it doesn't seem to last too long for me at school. Fades away completely after a few hours.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2008 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ktu64

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a cute, plum-rose shade! I love the texture and shimmer. The packaging... is ok I guess. Its in a regular little pot. This blends like a dream (hence the name), and looks good on tan skin. This is great, I can't wait to try out other colours with this blush... Oh and anyone who's thinking this gets used up super fast, a little bit goes a long way for me. Its also just a little pricey for the amount... I think I got it on sale for 7-8 dollars CDN at shoppers.