November 28, 2014 | 1310 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Style and Shine Natural Lash and Brow Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/18/2007 6:36:00 PM More reviews by revent

I usually get e.l.f. brand clear mascara, but it's so tiny. Since I'm a huge Rimmel fan, when I saw this in the store I quickly snapped it up. It costs a lot, but I didn't mind paying for the following reasons: you get almost half an ounce, it's not tested on animals, and it does not contain any animal ingredients. You get what you pay for.

If you've never tried clear mascara before, I highly recommend Rimmel Style & Shine!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2007 12:41:00 AM More reviews by lotusindigo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this stuff today and I'm loving it. The first brow gel I've used was the BE kind, and I liked it, but this one works just as well, not to mention it's a lot cheaper. I've always had problems with keeping my eyebrows in place, and I'm glad I found out about this clear mascara.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2007 1:21:00 PM More reviews by aquariusa

Clear Mascara is a staple for my makeup bag, I use it EVERYDAY. I use it on both my brows and lashes. I have been using Great Lash for the past 2 yrs and it sucks, so much product comes on the brush and it is really inconvenient. Someone posted a pic of this in their stash and this looked like the product I have been looking for - a great drugstore clear mascara, with a good brush that gives just the right amount of product. When it comes to drugstore, Rimmel mu does not interest me at all. But I bought this and I am more than satisfied. It gives me great tamed brows and it doesnt make it look as though they are greasy. Also it works as a good base for lashes and keeps the curl. Overall great stuff, I have found my HG clear mascara! This is good because I hated spending money on higher end clear mascaras!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2007 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff for taming my brows...I have also used this after applying my mascara, and it makes my lashes very shiny. So cheap...a great find:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2007 1:28:00 AM More reviews by cerecita

this is the first clear mascara/brow gel i bought, i like it, i love it even more comparing to that covergirl clear mascara, it sucked big time comparing to this one. This one actually held my brows in place 4 long and it just makes u look polished and nice, dont get the covergirl one becuz its craapy and doesnt last long at all, this one is better and u can actually see the product applied !

UPdate: im liking this alot, if u like the ''natural look''
get this...
obviously u dont have to worry about ''smeared makeup''
and clumps...

when applied this makes my lashes look as if i just cried my eyes out, haha u know when u cry so much, u look in the mirror and ur lashes look ''nice'' and wet and Noticible ...
well this closely gives the same effect ahahah

********TOP Tip for the LOWER LASHES: to get fuller looking lashes with this, use the top tip of the mascara wand, and start by the outer edge of ur eye swiping inwards..
IT Makes such a noticible difference

NEVER swipe up and down , or else u could barely tell that ur wearing this..*********

and even more better things to say about this..

i put regular mascara on, then i put this, and it just made it look better and REALLY HELPED the actual mascara to STAY PUT, my makeup barely smudged that day..i love this, soo many uses... even when applied to the brows, this thing lasts and is noticible.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2007 5:28:00 PM More reviews by quix

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I use this as a brow gel, and it serves its purpose well. I just dab some of the mascara off the tip onto the ends of my brows (where they are the most unruly), then spread it across and use a brow brush on it. Don't worry, there is no shine on your brows from it!

I use it as a mascara too sometimes, and it feels a lot better on (and for) my lashes than regular mascara. However, I haven't found it effective to wear underneath other mascara... the other mascara seems to just "slide off". I'll try again with other mascaras on top when I get the chance.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/10/2006 7:00:00 AM More reviews by thejadedbeauty

Definitely gives my Brooke Shields eyebrows a beautiful shape and I love it for my lashes during the day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/27/2006 11:52:00 PM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

I've been using clear mascara for a long time as a brow gel and as a mascara primer and was in the market for a new one and picked this up. It works great for both purposes and is cheap. I just wish the brush was smaller b/c it is not the greatest for taming brows with.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2006 2:48:00 AM More reviews by amyfast2000

Well i use this for my brows and seems to do a pretty good job...well it is the first brow gel i've used so i cant really compare it..it holds my brow all day (only if i put on a lot) but sometimes it seems to flake when i put on my foundation. But at $2.99 CAD its a steal!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/19/2006 10:33:00 PM More reviews by SG444

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been looking for an inexpensive brow tamer and I found it! I was going to buy Smashbox eyebrow wax but it was much more expensive and I couldn't justify spending that much for a tiny container of wax. I gave this a try figuring I didn't have much to lose and was pleasantly surprised. It works great! Will purchase again.