April 25, 2014 | 923 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 10:08:00 AM More reviews by krys623

This is my all time favorite pink lip gloss. Its a beautiful bright pink color with no shimmer. It kinda reminds me of NARS Angelika (but without the shimmer or expensive price tag). For a perfect pink lip I pair this with NYX Narcissus lipstick. Im an NC42 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by ingrid88

I seriously have zero complaints about this lipgloss. It's such a cute watery bright pink colour that makes your lips look so shiny and full! The texture is wonderful, not sticky at all! It's creamy and applies like a dream. It comes with a doe foot applicator which is my fave

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 9:05:00 AM More reviews by kupo_baby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

It's funny. I got this when it first came out but I wasn't much of a gloss girl so I gave it to a friend. I repurchased after watching a Gossip Girl marathon. lol. Blair always has such gorgeous glossy lips, esp when she was getting ready for her wedding to the prince. The tube in the shot looks like it could be Chanel but I guess some ppl replayed the shot over and over and said that it was Revlon. Pink Pop to be precise.
This is *gorgeous*. A bright, lush, glossy pink. It really lights up my face. I'm a gloss convert!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by tyisha19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great lg. the colour is not too bright very wearable yet still looks amazing. It lasts a good time on my pigmented lips as well. I am dark skinned and I love this soooo much. Revlon has a winner with this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2012 9:11:00 AM More reviews by blacklikemyheart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the color (sheer and wearable despite its appearance in the tube), the texture (non sticky but a definable gloss), the packaging (sleek and not cheap looking), and the price point. I plan to never be out of this color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 2:43:00 AM More reviews by mirageangelhope

This is my first lipgloss from revlon and I have to say that I really like it. The formulation is great pigmentation,no sparkles non sticky yet it has great lasting power.\you can add as much ir as little as you like to get the perfect color.This color is great on it's own even without other makeup this really brightens the face or it can go with any look.If not for the price I would own more of them.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by skywriter24

This color is a true hot pink. It has a good staying power, for a lip gloss. This is great if you want "look at me" lips. The only problem I had with this gloss was that it had a very heavy texture.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2012 8:00:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Revlon Super Lustrous glosses are some of my favorite ever - I haven't found anything else at the drugstore that compares in terms of color selection, formula and pigmentation. I had wanted Pink Pop for awhile but only recently got around to purchasing it. It has quickly become one of my favorite colors in the SL line up. In the tube it looks very bubblegum, but it can be sheered out to a subtle hint of pink on the lips. It can also be built up to the color in the tube (in much the same way Coral Reef can). Same great formula as the other SL glosses - not too sticky, with no taste and only a faint vanilla scent. Pink Pop works particularly well with my skin tone and I can tell I'll be reaching for this color a lot!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Flirted

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE LOVE LOVE! My new favorite lip gloss, even boys compliment me when I wear this! The consistency is sooo smooth! It glides right on and has a great staying power. It's not super thick, gives the right amount of gloss/shine, and doesn't have a bad odor or anything. It is fairly pigmented so you get the color you see in the tube. Definitely will be finishing this and repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by kloud04

I am on my second tube of this. i LOVE it! I just throw this on in the morning and I am good to go. It gives just a hint of pink and great natural looking shine without the stickiness you find in other brands. I love how it also makes my teeth look really white. I pray they never discontinue this shade I will be so ticked.