1. Longevity: Lasts 1.5 to 2 hours on me. Pretty darn good for a drugstore lip gloss. A Lancome Juicy Tube lasts for around 2 to 2.5 hours on me.
2. Colour: *Beautiful* girly pink. It is a sheered out slightly blue-based pink upon one swipe and a more intense one with another layer. Buildable colour with multiple swipes. A plus is that it makes my teeth look whiter.
3. Application: Doe-foot applicator. Application is a breeze. The applicator allows me to apply it fast and the tip allows me to define my cupid's bow.
4. Wear: I'm actually on Accutane which spells dry lips for me. I always make sure my lips are moisturised and nicely exfoliated prior to using this. Yet, this lip gloss is not drying and adds a touch of moisture to my lips. It is creamy and lightweight. and not sticky (unlike M.A.C. lipglasses and Lancome Juicy Tubes)/ My lips seldom feel uncomfortable when I use this lip gloss. Lancome Juicy Tubes do make me lips peel. Highly recommended for both Accutane and non-Accutane users. In fact, if you're a non-Accutane user, I think you'll love it even more than I do.
5. Packaging: Chanel-esque. Very chic and classy. I would call Revlon the "Drugstore Chanel". Most of their products not only look good but they actually do deliver.
Cons: I would like it to have more moisture... But I can overlook that. Love this product!
I would admit that the speculation of Blair Waldorf (played by Leighton Meester) using this product on Gossip Girl was a novelty factor that drew me to this lip gloss. Yet, this lip gloss certainly did not disappoint. I would repurchase.
This is my all time favorite pink lip gloss. Its a beautiful bright pink color with no shimmer. It kinda reminds me of NARS Angelika (but without the shimmer or expensive price tag). For a perfect pink lip I pair this with NYX Narcissus lipstick. Im an NC42 for reference.
I seriously have zero complaints about this lipgloss. It's such a cute watery bright pink colour that makes your lips look so shiny and full! The texture is wonderful, not sticky at all! It's creamy and applies like a dream. It comes with a doe foot applicator which is my fave
It's funny. I got this when it first came out but I wasn't much of a gloss girl so I gave it to a friend. I repurchased after watching a Gossip Girl marathon. lol. Blair always has such gorgeous glossy lips, esp when she was getting ready for her wedding to the prince. The tube in the shot looks like it could be Chanel but I guess some ppl replayed the shot over and over and said that it was Revlon. Pink Pop to be precise.
This is *gorgeous*. A bright, lush, glossy pink. It really lights up my face. I'm a gloss convert!!
This is a great lg. the colour is not too bright very wearable yet still looks amazing. It lasts a good time on my pigmented lips as well. I am dark skinned and I love this soooo much. Revlon has a winner with this one.
Love the color (sheer and wearable despite its appearance in the tube), the texture (non sticky but a definable gloss), the packaging (sleek and not cheap looking), and the price point. I plan to never be out of this color.
This is my first lipgloss from revlon and I have to say that I really like it. The formulation is great pigmentation,no sparkles non sticky yet it has great lasting power.\you can add as much ir as little as you like to get the perfect color.This color is great on it's own even without other makeup this really brightens the face or it can go with any look.If not for the price I would own more of them.
This color is a true hot pink. It has a good staying power, for a lip gloss. This is great if you want "look at me" lips. The only problem I had with this gloss was that it had a very heavy texture.
Revlon Super Lustrous glosses are some of my favorite ever - I haven't found anything else at the drugstore that compares in terms of color selection, formula and pigmentation. I had wanted Pink Pop for awhile but only recently got around to purchasing it. It has quickly become one of my favorite colors in the SL line up. In the tube it looks very bubblegum, but it can be sheered out to a subtle hint of pink on the lips. It can also be built up to the color in the tube (in much the same way Coral Reef can). Same great formula as the other SL glosses - not too sticky, with no taste and only a faint vanilla scent. Pink Pop works particularly well with my skin tone and I can tell I'll be reaching for this color a lot!
LOVE LOVE LOVE! My new favorite lip gloss, even boys compliment me when I wear this! The consistency is sooo smooth! It glides right on and has a great staying power. It's not super thick, gives the right amount of gloss/shine, and doesn't have a bad odor or anything. It is fairly pigmented so you get the color you see in the tube. Definitely will be finishing this and repurchasing!