Revlon Super Lustrous in Pink Pop

4.5

on 2/12/2013 4:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My favorite lipgloss ever and that is saying alot! I bought a second tube before I finished the first because I love it that much. The color is a bright pink but with one swipe on your lips its like a pretty light pink but if you layer more in its a brighter pink that makes your lips look pretty and smoochable. We all know lipgloss doesnt have much staying power but this one is not bad. I reapply after couple hours but this color is gorgeous and it doesnt make my lips feel too sticky and it would probably look gorgeous on all skin tones whether you are pale or tan. I may have to stock up in case they discontinue, its that special to me!!

on 2/5/2013 7:16:00 AM

I bought this because I happen to see a recent review on it and noticed a rating of a 4.5 out of 116 some reviews...that is pretty impressive for a lip gloss. Also, it was cheap and I just grabbed it on a Target run. But wow, what a great little find! I am NW20, almost black hair, brown eyes, and I would have never picked this out by how it looks in the tube. But on my lips it transfers into this yummy, I should be kissed, watermelon pink color. When I first applied it, my first thought was, "this is like L'Oreal's Watermelon Crush for grown ups". It has that same great feel of a pink pop of color, but in a shade that still looks amazeballs on a woman pushing 40 or on her 16 year old cousin! This is a very flattering shade. And honestly, I would pretty much recommend everyone give it a try.

UPDATE: This has become one of my favorite lip glosses, let alone my favorite pink gloss.

OMG HG LIP GLOSS<3 I'm in love and I have been since I first purchased this lip gloss a few weeks ago. I live in Canada and I think these are around 8$ (everything is more expensive here) so I pretty much always buy my makeup when it's on sale and one day there was a Revlon sale with a lot of their lip products for 4.99$ so I got these and a few other products. I got this lip gloss (Pink Pop) and another one (Coral Reef) and they are both soooo gorgeous<3 I will definitely repurchase both. They are opaque, not sticky (but sticky enough to stay on your lips) and the colour selection is really nice!!! I am going to repurchase these and get more colours!

on 12/31/2012 11:16:00 PM

I never really liked any lip gloss before because they don't show much color and wear off so easily, but I love this one!!! the color shows very beautiful soft pink and it stays much loner than any other lip glosses I have tried. I am so glad I gave this a shot!

on 12/17/2012 6:03:00 PM

Good product. I like the added sun protection -- that's not easy to find in a gloss, so if you want that, you're usually stuck with a very heavy lipstick or just balm.

Pink Pop looks obnoxiously bright in the tube but goes on sheer and subtle. Great for an everyday, daytime sort of look, because there's no shimmer or glitter. I usually shy away from "creme" gloss shades, because they really show any uneven application or wear, but this shade is close enough in depth to my natural lip to be very forgiving. Yet it does brighten them up a bit.

The colour doesn't last very well, but a hint of moisture stays for a long time.

on 12/5/2012 5:35:00 AM

one of the best lip gloss that i've tried! the color is really nice, it's not too shiny, with just the right amount of gloss and the shade of pink is really flattering for my skin tone. i also love that it doesn't feel sticky, but it makes my lips feel well moisturized. it's sheer enough that i can put it on on its own, or i can put it on top of a lipstick to add definition. it's a must have for me :)

on 11/8/2012 10:24:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Pros:

1. Longevity: Lasts 1.5 to 2 hours on me. Pretty darn good for a drugstore lip gloss. A Lancome Juicy Tube lasts for around 2 to 2.5 hours on me.

2. Colour: *Beautiful* girly pink. It is a sheered out slightly blue-based pink upon one swipe and a more intense one with another layer. Buildable colour with multiple swipes. A plus is that it makes my teeth look whiter.

3. Application: Doe-foot applicator. Application is a breeze. The applicator allows me to apply it fast and the tip allows me to define my cupid's bow.

4. Wear: I'm actually on Accutane which spells dry lips for me. I always make sure my lips are moisturised and nicely exfoliated prior to using this. Yet, this lip gloss is not drying and adds a touch of moisture to my lips. It is creamy and lightweight. and not sticky (unlike M.A.C. lipglasses and Lancome Juicy Tubes)/ My lips seldom feel uncomfortable when I use this lip gloss. Lancome Juicy Tubes do make me lips peel. Highly recommended for both Accutane and non-Accutane users. In fact, if you're a non-Accutane user, I think you'll love it even more than I do.

5. Packaging: Chanel-esque. Very chic and classy. I would call Revlon the "Drugstore Chanel". Most of their products not only look good but they actually do deliver.

Cons: I would like it to have more moisture... But I can overlook that. Love this product!

I would admit that the speculation of Blair Waldorf (played by Leighton Meester) using this product on Gossip Girl was a novelty factor that drew me to this lip gloss. Yet, this lip gloss certainly did not disappoint. I would repurchase.

on 11/8/2012 10:08:00 AM

This is my all time favorite pink lip gloss. Its a beautiful bright pink color with no shimmer. It kinda reminds me of NARS Angelika (but without the shimmer or expensive price tag). For a perfect pink lip I pair this with NYX Narcissus lipstick. Im an NC42 for reference.

on 10/14/2012 11:28:00 PM

I seriously have zero complaints about this lipgloss. It's such a cute watery bright pink colour that makes your lips look so shiny and full! The texture is wonderful, not sticky at all! It's creamy and applies like a dream. It comes with a doe foot applicator which is my fave

on 10/3/2012 9:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

It's funny. I got this when it first came out but I wasn't much of a gloss girl so I gave it to a friend. I repurchased after watching a Gossip Girl marathon. lol. Blair always has such gorgeous glossy lips, esp when she was getting ready for her wedding to the prince. The tube in the shot looks like it could be Chanel but I guess some ppl replayed the shot over and over and said that it was Revlon. Pink Pop to be precise.
This is *gorgeous*. A bright, lush, glossy pink. It really lights up my face. I'm a gloss convert!!

Popular Lip Glosses