L'Oreal True Match super-blendable blush

Talc, Nylon-12, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilesquioxane, Titanium Dioxide, Alumina, Cetyl Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Methylparaben, Glycerin, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Silica, isobutylparaben, Propylparaben. May contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Carmine, Red No. 7 Lake, Ultramarines, Red No. 36.

on 5/2/2012 8:24:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm really surprised by this blush. It's well pigmented, blends well, and lasts a long time. I swear this lasts longer than MAC blush. Overall, I'm really pleased. I usually use HE blushes, but this one is just as good. I have Soft Sun, which is a lovely bronzy pink BTW.

on 11/3/2011 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

LOVE this stuff. I was really skeptical because they have the opposite color theory as MAC (I'm NC 20). They're warms are cools and vice versa, so in this blush I'm a C1-2, called Baby Blossom. It works beautifully on my fair but yellow half Asian skin, and also works well with all of my natural/nude lipsticks and glosses. It also seems to be very finely milled because it goes on as a wash of color instead of being super pigmented like mac blushes are. (Not knocking mac but unless you are a professional makeup artist it's easy to get out of control with how much color goes on your face, and then it doesn't move around at all). The only (very small!!!) negative about this blush is the smell... it faintly smells of chemicals when you brush it on but it dissipates immediately. I don't even pay attention most of the time in the morning but I just bought this at CVS and had to try it asap. :P

The best part about this blush is the price. I wish department store brands worked this well! Would definitely buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is too compact to get a significant amount with a blush brush, so I just use my fingers. The color is very, very mild (I'm using n3-4), which is good if you're like me and want an exceedingly natural look, but won't work for any significant coloring. When I say natural, I mean the sheerest of pinks with just a hint of shine. In fact, this is more shine than pink, so it gives me the glow I'm looking for without the fake-looking pink that I'm trying to avoid.

The bottom line:
Very, very natural looking. More of a gentle shine than an actual pink color, but it can be great for a natural, young look. Try using your fingers instead of a brush for this one.

on 9/28/2011 4:01:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have been using this blush in Innocent Flush N3-4 since True Match first came on the market. It's a staple for me. I just found these in the Dollar Tree for $1 and stocked up.

on 8/18/2011 3:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I just threw away Tender Rose or whatever the hell it was called. These blushes SUCK! I'm wearing Subtle Sable and it's got shimmer in it - who knew?! It's ALL RIGHT so I'll keep it. At least I can SEE something on my cheeks with this shade. Sweet Ginger held up, as well, so I'll keep that one too, but these are definitely not blushes I reach for first.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I find this Blush to be the BEST Drugstore blush ever!! It really blends very well, it looks super natural and it gives you a natural glow. They have a great variety of nice colors for every skin. I own 4 of them in pinks and coral colors and they look flawless!! I recommend the color Honey it can be used as a bronzer, and as a blush it looks so pretty too! They are a little more expensive that other Drugstore blushes but keep in mind they are huge and they will last for a long time. Overall this are the best Drugstores blushes you'll ever find, they are a must have!!

on 7/14/2011 4:39:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have this in Candy Cane Pink, which is quite a pretty colour. What I couldn't tell while I was in the shop was the amount of shimmer this blush has - I really don't like shimmer!

It's a nice colour and does blend easily but there is just way too much shimmer in this blush for my liking. Seems like I end up with more shimmer than colour from it. Will not be buying again.

on 6/26/2011 7:54:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Great blush! Soft and silky feeling. Great colour (I have this in Sandlewood Pink) and I find it near impossible to put too much on. I wore it on a night out recently and it lasted all night. And to get this great a blush at this price was even more amazing.

Hands down my favorite blush. I have it in Subtle Sable. I'm a NC 30-35 with yellow undertones and Subtle Sable is the most amazing color!! It's a bronzy, coral color, very good for summers. It can go on sheer but also can be built up. And it's a dupe for Mac's Sunbasque! The packaging is kinda ehh and the brush that comes along well do in a pinch. But there's a mirror and the product makes up for its inadequacies

on 5/22/2011 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I purchased baby blossom C1-2, which is a cool shade. It's a really lovely soft pink color with very subtle and tiny flecks of shimmer. This blush applies very sheer so if you're looking for a blush with major impact this isn't for you. It's great for a daytime look when you would like a delicate wash of color and aren't looking to go overboard on the cheeks. The packaging is fairly standard with the product on one end and a mirror and brush on the other. The brush is nice and soft but not the best for applying the product (but when are the provided brushes ever that great?) The brush wouldn't be too bad to use in a pinch though. Overall a lovely shade and a pretty daytime blush.