December 22, 2014 | 1293 users online

Blush - L'Oreal - True Match super-blendable blush

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2011 3:23:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just threw away Tender Rose or whatever the hell it was called. These blushes SUCK! I'm wearing Subtle Sable and it's got shimmer in it - who knew?! It's ALL RIGHT so I'll keep it. At least I can SEE something on my cheeks with this shade. Sweet Ginger held up, as well, so I'll keep that one too, but these are definitely not blushes I reach for first.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:35:00 PM More reviews by GirlsandMakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I find this Blush to be the BEST Drugstore blush ever!! It really blends very well, it looks super natural and it gives you a natural glow. They have a great variety of nice colors for every skin. I own 4 of them in pinks and coral colors and they look flawless!! I recommend the color Honey it can be used as a bronzer, and as a blush it looks so pretty too! They are a little more expensive that other Drugstore blushes but keep in mind they are huge and they will last for a long time. Overall this are the best Drugstores blushes you'll ever find, they are a must have!!

rated 2 of 5 on 7/14/2011 4:39:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have this in Candy Cane Pink, which is quite a pretty colour. What I couldn't tell while I was in the shop was the amount of shimmer this blush has - I really don't like shimmer!

It's a nice colour and does blend easily but there is just way too much shimmer in this blush for my liking. Seems like I end up with more shimmer than colour from it. Will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2011 7:54:00 PM More reviews by klhoward

Great blush! Soft and silky feeling. Great colour (I have this in Sandlewood Pink) and I find it near impossible to put too much on. I wore it on a night out recently and it lasted all night. And to get this great a blush at this price was even more amazing.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2011 6:26:00 AM More reviews by lovelypinktofu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Hands down my favorite blush. I have it in Subtle Sable. I'm a NC 30-35 with yellow undertones and Subtle Sable is the most amazing color!! It's a bronzy, coral color, very good for summers. It can go on sheer but also can be built up. And it's a dupe for Mac's Sunbasque! The packaging is kinda ehh and the brush that comes along well do in a pinch. But there's a mirror and the product makes up for its inadequacies

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by dnobyllek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased baby blossom C1-2, which is a cool shade. It's a really lovely soft pink color with very subtle and tiny flecks of shimmer. This blush applies very sheer so if you're looking for a blush with major impact this isn't for you. It's great for a daytime look when you would like a delicate wash of color and aren't looking to go overboard on the cheeks. The packaging is fairly standard with the product on one end and a mirror and brush on the other. The brush is nice and soft but not the best for applying the product (but when are the provided brushes ever that great?) The brush wouldn't be too bad to use in a pinch though. Overall a lovely shade and a pretty daytime blush.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2011 7:50:00 PM More reviews by swthart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in sweet ginger, apricot kiss and spiced plum. I think it's a great product. Love the colors...However, i'm not too crazy about the brush and mirror being on the other side of the compact.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/10/2011 9:55:00 PM More reviews by FLolive

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this blush on sale at CVS, which you normally can get it on sale, and even if it's not, the price is still really good! I got the shade Subtle Sable, which I think is for W4-5. I absolutely LOVE the color of it, just the color I was looking for. It's a beautiful peachy pink color, with a hint of shimmer, but not glittery, or too shimmery.
I love the color, but the pigmentation isn't the best. It's pretty good for the price, but I would be willing to pay a little more for more pigmentation. It's somewhat buildable, but I've found when I add another layer, it gets a little too shimmery for my choice.
Even without the best pigmentation, I still have found myself reaching for this blush probably 5 times a week since I got it about a month ago.
I love the size of the pan, and like the mirror on the bottom side of the package, so it doesn't get powder all over it. I wish there wasn't as much space on the mirror side, I think it could make the package a lot less bulky. Overall I like the size though, gives a good amount of space to dip your brush in the color.
Overall I think it's a great blush, especially for the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/8/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by nroemer

I love this packaging! The product looks great in the package (just the color I had been looking for) and I love the mirror on the opposite side. However, I was very disappointed to see the lack of pigment, I applied the product and hardly could see any color on my cheeks and only noticed a dusting of sparkle on my cheeks. Basically a disappointing waste of money. I will not be buying again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 7:36:00 PM More reviews by KimmyKub

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I got the blush for the W1-3?& so on,I like how it is pigmented better than other drugstore brands,it went great with my skin tone and I really like it.