OPI Dutch Tulips

4.7

Love this colour! In the bottle and when I apply it I try to work out if it is pink or red. When it dries it is red one me. I don't wear red often because I find it's too harsh on me but because it leans towards pink it looks great!

As mbrow222 said, it's a hot pink version of burgandy. Goes on really bright!

Love it. I had my first pro manicure with this colour and still have a soft spot for it years later!

Usually I prefer very dark purple/red/black/vampy colors....so I was very surprised when I found myself captivated at the store staring at the bottle of Dutch Tulips. It's not a color I would usually want to buy AT ALL, but I figured I would branch out a little and try a bright/more summery shade. Once I got the polish on my nails, it was love at first sight! I really enjoy this color....it is my "go-to" polish when I want something on my nails and toes that isn't as vampy as what I normally wear. If you are like me and usually only wear darker colors and are thinking of trying a more bright/summery color, try Dutch Tulips...it's divine!

I lovvvvee this colour. Dutch tulips is avery pretty bright pink/red. It is like the hot pink version of burgundy. It is so bright and cheerful, that I find myself staring at my nails whenever I put it on. Unique colour, that lasts pretty well and goes opaque with one coat. Super shine.

I'm not really into nail polish that much ... I think I've only purchased 2 bottles within the last 3 years. I occasionally get pedicures though and like to try a different color each time. I had a pedicure with Dutch Tulips last summer and I loved it! I'm going to buy a bottle - first time I've felt compelled to do that.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I do not like this color on fingernails, but this color is one of my favorites for a summer pedicure. Very bright, and it looks awesome with a super shiny top coat.

Dutch Tulips is a favorite of mine that I always go back to. It's a punchy pinkish-red. I don't like true red reds as much, this one is just pink enough to be an interesting twist on the traditional. Beautiful color!

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Great color for my Casper white complexion. I love it on my toes, it is pretty and so fun! Its a very nice light blue-red and is lovely even in fall/winter. I am a Strawberry Margarita girl on my toes all summer but I quite like this shade for something different. Goes on easily, stays on well, does not show mistakes as glaringly as some other polishes. Not too sparkly which is good because at 40 I feel silly when I am overly shiny. I also like I can wear this on my fingers well, it's not too garish.

Love it!! I just got it today and I am soo excited!! (I am actually putting it on right now!) It is a sexy, bright, pinkish-red colour, and is of super high quality as expected from OPI. Definetly reccomend it for fingers or toes and for special events or just to add some colour to your every day life!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

Picked this up thinking it was a super intense raspberry. When applied it reminds me of a pink cherry. This color looks amazing against my dark skin & receives compliments. Perfect for late summer and wears nicely on fingers in two thin coats.

This is just a beautiful vibrant red color! 1 coat is really all I need. Great for summer!

Top Rated OPI Products