October 23, 2014 | 1839 users online

Misc Beauty Tools - MAC - Brush Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2013 3:20:00 PM More reviews by Teopadure

My first brush cleanser and it's amazing !

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by sinthuja19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this to spot clean my brushes. I pour some onto a towel and swirl my dirty brushes and it cleans it very nicely. It also dries pretty quickly too. MAC can work on its packaging for this and I hope in the future they will make it packaged with a spray pump. I would definitely recommend this product if your looking for something to spot clean your dirty brushes on the go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this stuff for years as my staple spot cleanser for my brushes. I keep a hand towel on my vanity, drip some of this onto a dirty brush, and swish it around on the towel until it comes up clean. I do not rinse afterwards. I let them air dry for a few minutes, and they're ready to use again! For deep cleaning, I use shampoo. I wish it has a spray bottle, I waste alot of product dripping it out.

EDIT: since when Is this $15!? YIKES.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by Fieeeh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love using this in between washes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:00:00 PM More reviews by ohcaitlin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've bought this brush cleaner for years. It was my first brush cleaner, actually! After I finished my first bottle I experimented with other cleaners but none cut the mustard like MAC's. I find you can waste product because it leaks out the top pretty easily. I've since found a spritzer to replace the pop-open top and its been a dream! Once your brush is clean, it takes no more than a minute for the brush to fully dry. I like to lay mine on a 'sham-wow' to absorb moisture from my larger brushes. This cleaner will not compromise the integrity of your brushes and does the job right! I will definitely stay a loyal buyer - the formula is just perfect!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2013 5:58:00 PM More reviews by linet182

I have spent many years cleaning out my brushes with water and a paper towel. This is the worst thing you can do to your brushes. The bristles get ruined and you can't get maximum use out of your brushes anymore. I bought this product as an impulse-buy and it was the best decision I could have made for my brushes. It makes them completely brand new. It takes all the dirt off and leaves them smelling great. Don't use water anymore and stop wasting money on buying new brushes!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I've been buying this for years to clean my brushes and it's simply amazing. It cleans my brushes thoroughly and they look and feel as good as new again.
It is a little expensive so I've tried cleaning my brushes with shampoo and dish washing liquid and nothing works as good as the MAC brush cleanser. I definitely recommend this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/27/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by Rhona30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great brush cleaner. Put some on a tissue and swirl brush until it's clean. My only gripe is that a lot of product leaks out due to the design, I would definitely re-purchase though as it's quick and easy.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2012 4:21:00 PM More reviews by psily24

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great brush cleanser. I mainly use this for spot cleaning my brushes after each use. Just dab a little on tissue and swirl the brush around it. Gets the make up right off. However, I don't use this for weekly deep cleaning (I use Elf brush shampoo or baby shampoo instead) because I would go through a lot if I do!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by pgherin

This is a great brush cleaner! It suds up and you can see the brush getting clean. I like that there is a little pour spout so you don't waste too much product and can get further into deeper brushes. I use this on all of my brushed and it works exceptionally well. Also there is little to no scent.