July 23, 2014 | 1407 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2012 9:57:00 AM More reviews by texasbeautyaddict

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this bronzer. I'm often looking for ways to appear golden, and this, provided I go lightly on my face, gives me a nice, sun-kissed look. However, I like to wear it on windier days or days when I know I'll be inside more (or at night), because it can run/mix with sweat and I do not want to reapply more bronzer and come out orange. I have warm undertones, and this bronzer compliments me nicely. Lasts FOREVER, and does not irritate my skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Magdalena

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Haven't used it much since I got it, so I guess I'm just not into bronzer, really. But the few times I've applied it, it has looked good -- in a warm glow sort of way. (While it does have some shimmer, it's not over the top.) Overall, though, not an essential product for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/12/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by XOXOkevyXOXO

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Not my favorite bronzer, it melts into my pores. I wore this on the dance floor and by the time I went to check in the mirror I looked like an oompa loompa. I do not have oily skin by any means and I was shocked to see a product react this way. I expected a much greater product due to the raving reviews. Love the packaging, hate the product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster604

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I hav very sensitive skin, and most powders cause me to break out. I've been using this bronzer for 2 years on a daily basis. it gives my pale skin a nice glow. it's light weight, and doesn't clog pores, and it good for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by applecour

My husband got this for me & I figured it was worth a try. I prefer a matte bronzer to a shimmery so I figured this was right up my alley. It does look good and gives you a subtle glow, but it is a little orangey where I prefer something more brown and neutral. I will keep using it, but I would not purchase it for myself. The Sephora Collection Sun Disk is much more my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just gave a different Clinique powder product (a soft-pressed powder blush) a lousy review (because it doesn't show up), but this bronzer is way better. One layer of this powder and my pale, wintry face really does look "sunkissed." It adds just the right amount of color, doesn't look at all orange, and comes off quite natural. I have a small sample size (from a GWP) but I would buy the full size when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by katiej560

Best Bronzer I've found. I haven't tried too many others, but i dont find the need to... I LOVE IT. it looks natural unlike many other bronzers.. go buy it! you wont regret it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the second time where I had no luck with a clinique pressed powder, yet the reviews were mostly positive. This was just not that pigmented to me. I had to apply it multiple times to see it on my skin. I never use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by sgordeevs

I love this bronzer. The color is very natural and stays on for hours. I have tried Guerlain bronzers, and honestly, the cannot compare to this one as thet make my skin oily, change color within an hour or so, and just always seem too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer. I used up one (which took ages) and then for some reason spent two years and wasted cash trying loads of others that just made me look orange or weird. I've now got my second one of this and it just immediatley makes me look healthy and a natural colour. I'm a light ish olive colour and without some bronzer I don't look healthy at all. It seems to suit me all year round. My packaging broke on the first one but it latest ages. Will and have bought again.