April 17, 2014 | 1726 users online

Bronzers - Clinique - True Bronze pressed powder bronzer - Sunkissed

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2012 7:36:00 AM More reviews by cookiemonster604

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product. I hav very sensitive skin, and most powders cause me to break out. I've been using this bronzer for 2 years on a daily basis. it gives my pale skin a nice glow. it's light weight, and doesn't clog pores, and it good for sensitive skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2012 3:39:00 PM More reviews by applecour

My husband got this for me & I figured it was worth a try. I prefer a matte bronzer to a shimmery so I figured this was right up my alley. It does look good and gives you a subtle glow, but it is a little orangey where I prefer something more brown and neutral. I will keep using it, but I would not purchase it for myself. The Sephora Collection Sun Disk is much more my taste.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just gave a different Clinique powder product (a soft-pressed powder blush) a lousy review (because it doesn't show up), but this bronzer is way better. One layer of this powder and my pale, wintry face really does look "sunkissed." It adds just the right amount of color, doesn't look at all orange, and comes off quite natural. I have a small sample size (from a GWP) but I would buy the full size when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2011 5:10:00 PM More reviews by katiej560

Best Bronzer I've found. I haven't tried too many others, but i dont find the need to... I LOVE IT. it looks natural unlike many other bronzers.. go buy it! you wont regret it!!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by Poptimist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the second time where I had no luck with a clinique pressed powder, yet the reviews were mostly positive. This was just not that pigmented to me. I had to apply it multiple times to see it on my skin. I never use it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2011 2:50:00 AM More reviews by sgordeevs

I love this bronzer. The color is very natural and stays on for hours. I have tried Guerlain bronzers, and honestly, the cannot compare to this one as thet make my skin oily, change color within an hour or so, and just always seem too dark.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Katie411

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this bronzer. I used up one (which took ages) and then for some reason spent two years and wasted cash trying loads of others that just made me look orange or weird. I've now got my second one of this and it just immediatley makes me look healthy and a natural colour. I'm a light ish olive colour and without some bronzer I don't look healthy at all. It seems to suit me all year round. My packaging broke on the first one but it latest ages. Will and have bought again.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2011 12:39:00 AM More reviews by saral15

i love this bronzer during the winter when my skin is paler but during the summer it just doesnt show up. its not powdery at all and goes on very smoothly. even though it has shimmer, it doesnt look like too much. i would recommend this to paler skin tones. i think there are better bronzers out there

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2011 4:20:00 AM More reviews by tbernet92

This is the first bronzer I ever bought and i am in love!!! I've been looking for a good bronzer for a while now and this is by far the best bronzer out there. I was super excited for the new MAC surf baby bronzers to come out but I was totally let down. One was just a Matte brown and when I put it on my skin (lightly tanned coloring) it literally looked like dirt. The other was just a chunky glittery mess. So I went over to Clinique and saw this one. Its shimmery, not glittery and unlike a lot of bronzers its a nice light brown/tan instead of dirty brown or orange. When you put it on it gives your skin a beautiful sun kissed glow with just a bit of shimmer like a highlighter. This bronzer is perfect and I will definitely be buying this again next season!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2011 9:26:00 AM More reviews by Sweetest_Taboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

My favorite bronzer, hands down. I'm fair-skinned, and this looks very natural on my skin and gives me a great hint of color. I use this every day, which says something b/c I never used bronzer much before. Love!