Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue

3.7

on 1/5/2015 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I like this perfume but I don't love it. I like my perfumes to be versatile. This is a great perfume to wear on a night out but it's way too aggressive and strong of a smell for every day. I can always tell when someone has this perfume on because you can smell it from a mile away. I've always thought a perfume should be noticeable up close but not from across the room.

on 12/15/2014 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Light blue is almost a cult perfume, on a friend it smells so nice, like spring!! On me, more like a citronella bug repellent.l.I don't enjoy citrusy ftagrances, they rarely smell great on me..Light Blue is lovely, but very overated in a way...for those who enjoy summery scents though, this is a nice option, if you can wear citrusy perfumes...
I much prefer the Escada with their tropical vibe though.

on 12/13/2014 12:59:00 AM

This is my ALL time favorite perfume! The staying power of this perfume is excellent on my body/skin chemistry. The smell is very pleasant - not overpowering BUT the sillage is good. I can't quite describe the top notes but it is just pleasant even if you spray a lot, it will not hurt your nose! Surpsingly, a lot of men like this scent on women. It smells really really pretty - this a perfume all women should have in their vanity kit! :)

on 11/17/2014 6:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Might be a bit on the expensive side but it is worth it 100%! One of the best perfumes I've ever owned. It smells pleasant and citrusy, every note is wonderful. This scent is perfect for those who aren't big perfume wearers. It isn't overpowering or unnatural, and doesn't last an extremely long time. If you want a perfume that is clean, light, and lemony, but doesn't absolutely overwhelm and stick on your skin forever, grab a bottle of Light Blue.

on 10/26/2014 2:03:00 AM

HG! You will get soooooo many compliments. It truely is the best perfurme ever created. If you like sexy citrousy sents then this is for you.

on 10/23/2014 9:34:00 PM

Re-sniffed this today at a department store, and I remember why Ioved this soooooo muuuuuch 10 years ago.

Light, fresh, citrusy, cedary, appley, vanillay, in the best way possible.

Only drawback is the ugly bottle, but I can live with that.

on 9/17/2014 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I rather like Light Blue - it's sweet but oceanic and young and sunny and effervescent.
Yes - it's rather passť and mainstream - but I still like it. Do I need to buy more? No - my bottle is lasting quite a while. Good for Summer.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Love this perfume with all my heart.
It's definitely my go-to perfume for everyday occasions. I love how it's not too strong and has a light citrus smell to it.

I've never smelled anything else like this and I have tried a lot of perfumes.
Put this on your wishlist right now!

on 8/18/2014 1:18:00 PM

Received a small sample botte from Sephora points. I've always heard good things about this fragrance but never had any desire to purchase as it seems like everybodys wearing it and I wanted something different. I have really come to love this scent though. To me it's very feminine, sweet. I will probably purchase this when sample gone, I like it that much.

on 8/15/2014 3:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using a sample of this for months now, and I must say, when I first got it I thought it was a men's cologne. That said, it's a lovely smell: fresh, clean citrus and something really masculine, like expensive aftershave. However, on me Light Blue dries into something much deeper and less masculine, but still clean -- the underlying fruit and wood notes really pop out, and I just love it. I'm going to use every last drop of my sample, and then I'll be getting the next larger size -- price be damned. I use it pretty sparingly because my office has a policy against strong scents -- luckily, my coworkers haven't complained about me (yet). I'm looking forward to seeing how Light Blue holds up in the winter, because I think that on me, it could truly have year-round wearability. Will update later...

Popular Fragrances