July 29, 2014 | 2053 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by ruee21

this is a GREAT eyeshadow base especially when you want colors to pop. when I do my eyeshade I usually start by using too faced shadow insurance and then I color all over my eyelid with the milk pencil and begin to apply eyeshadow I feel it really makes a huge difference in the appearance of your eyeshadow color. its also great for putting on your water line when you want to make your eyes pop! The only draw back is that its kind of hard to sharpen it doesn't sharpen like a normal pencil would sharpen.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by kirito

I've wanted a few of the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils, but I didn't have a sharpener large enough until now. When I want to change the color of my brows, concealer and shadow doesn't do it for me because I have really dark, thick hairs. However, putting Milk over the hairs does the trick! This pencil is so opaque and creamy, and I'm so glad I got it! It makes a great base for your lid shadows as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 4:24:00 AM More reviews by kascade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Okay so I know I am going to be contradicting myself a bit here since I buy it a lot, I do love the product. Like everyone else said, it makes bright colors pop more than using a nude or flesh colored primer. It is VERY soft in texture and I love how you can line your water line with it too because it is so soft...with this however, is the danger zone. Its so creamy it can melt out of the pencil very easily, and sharpening it can be a bit of a nightmare. I think if you wanna use it as a primer they have the pot of white base. I tried the white auto liner and didn't have the same creamy texture to line water line properly. So using a mini brush sometimes helps. If you live somewhere warm, throwing it in the fridge may help. I love the name by the way, milk sounds so creamy and yummy ^___^ for 5-6 bucks its not bad!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 7:28:00 AM More reviews by melanieejane

Love to use this as a base for all of my eyeshadows, I just find the colours end up so much more vibrant with this underneath! Its really easy to use and apply! No weird scents and I had no reaction to it. I never have used an eyeshadow primer and using this as a base still with no primer really helps the colours to last longer and not crease!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2014 6:04:00 PM More reviews by livibMakeupartistry

the white cream base it has is amazing when you use bright bold colors. it really makes tge colors pop and look very bright

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 7:41:00 PM More reviews by cnaska

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

If you don't have it, get it now!! It's amazing. It has great pigmentation and a nice smooth texture to for highlighting the eyes and for priming lids for other eyeshadows. The packaging is sturdy and you get a lot of product for $5. I should have bought more...

Edit: Oh and I have oily lids but it stays on fine even w/o a primer. It helps my other eyeshadows show up and stay on for longer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 5:28:00 PM More reviews by NancyGooGoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

All I have to ask is, where the hell have I been?! I used Milk as a base for the first time today with a purple eyeshadow and all I have to say is - POW!! This shadow SERIOUSLY came to life! I don't see this pencil lasting that long so I better stock up. I know I could probably go the fancy hoity-toity route with a MAC Paint Pot but if it ain't broke - and it won't break my bank account - don't fix it! The NYX Jumbo pencil is affordable and does a sensational job! It's a holy grail eyeshadow base for me now!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 10:00:00 PM More reviews by beautyheartsusxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this!! It stays on all day If you wear it alone and works great as a base under eyeshadow. I just love the NYX jumbo eye pencils!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 8:46:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I had never heard of this product before until I ran across it on Youtube. This is a seriously great product that you can use to brighten your eyes and use as a base for shadows, or as a white shadow alone. It will crease without a primer and setting it, but its really does make other colors pop better and show.

This can even be used as a highlighter and I have even used it around the edges of my lips to help stop bleeding. All of the jumbo pencils are great from NYX; this one in Milk, Black, and Yogurt are staples for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2013 8:06:00 PM More reviews by Sunny1212

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really do like this pencil!

Pros:
- creamy and smooth
- multiple uses; waterline, eyelid, under eyebrow, corner of eyes, etc.
- matte white
- cruelty-free brand
- inexpensive to moderately priced

Cons:
- can cake if too much is applied
- story time; So lately I have been trying this out on my eyelids, basically as an eyeshadow. However, later in the day, I've been noticing that it creases and rubs off onto other parts of my eyelid that is touched when my eyes are open. So it ends up looking kind of weird and stripy. Luckily, all you have to do is run your finger across it and it's fine again.
- not much in the pencil. Depending on how much you use, it may not last a long time.

Overall, I would still probably re-purchase this product again, however I really wish more product actually came in the pencil.

*Note about packaging*
Shortly after I got this pencil, the lid cracked up the side; not super durable. Not sure how, but it did. Maybe I was being too aggressive when putting the lid on, LOL.