NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 6/27/2014 2:18:00 PM

This product is really nice for your water line, it opens up the eyes and really helps to make you look more awake and bright. I wouldn't use this as a eye shadow primer because they crease like crazy and it would only make the creasing worse (for creasing I recommend the Maybelline Color Tattoos or the Mac Paint Pots) but for enhancing and making your power eyeshadows more bright and pigmented I think they do a really good job. I recommend this product and would so repurchase.

Retail price- $4.50
Drugstore
Brand-NYX

on 6/24/2014 11:00:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other

I love using this as an eye primer! It brightens my eyes so much and it makes my eyeshadows much more vibrant. If you don't over-apply it, it won't crease. I don't really like it as an eyeliner. It's too big when I apply it to my waterline so it'll get all in my lower lashes which is tacky. Plus, it's too creamy so it doesn't last very long in the waterline.

on 6/23/2014 11:18:00 AM

I love popping this in the corners of my eyes. It instantly brightens them and makes my eyes look bigger and more awake. Its worth a try!

on 6/9/2014 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this after read some reviews from beauty bloggers. But it didn't work for me. Maybe coz my oily lid, i don't know either.

on 5/22/2014 11:05:00 AM

I was pretty skeptical about this product. I was never so wrong! It definitely lives up to the hype.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE THIS THING! I put it on my lids and it makes a perfect matte base for bright or neutral colours. I also use this as an inner corner highlight which brightens up my face really well! Highly recommend

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you have oily lids don't bother to get this pencil! It doesn't work

on 4/1/2014 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Best eyeshadow pencil ever! It's not greasy, yet not drying to my eyes either. I use this everyday to highlight my brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes, it's a subtle thing that makes a huge difference. I also love this as a base for my brighter eyeshadows.

on 3/24/2014 3:27:00 PM

I love this pencil. I use it as a base every time I do elaborate or colorful eye makeup and it really helps it to look vibrant and stay on. I actually prefer this to a primer. This price is great, but the packaging isn't so good. The cover split and broke pretty early on, so it did dry up a little. The bright white color is great since it gives a blank canvas and works with any shadow colors. I usually don't bother getting other color bases, since this is a universal one.

NYX jumbo eye pencil is a very great product that I use for a few different purposes. I use it as a base for my eyeshadow. I also use it as a highlight for my browbone and the inner corners of my eyes. It's a fantastic product that it super blendable and easy to apply.
The price is fairly cheap. The only downside would be the packaging. I wish they would make the jumbo eye pencil in such a way to where you wouldn't have to sharpen it. That is a bad downside.
Overall, yes buy it! It's worth it! :)

Top Rated NYX Products