NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

on 6/29/2014 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dear God I wish I had heard about this long ago. This one product is the thing I can not live without. I use it to highlight under the eye after which I set it with NYX HD Studio powder foundation in Ivory. It looks as good as using MAC's setting powder which is great but expensive and too white. Also great for under the brow. I also use it on the bow of my upper lip for highlight. This is a must have for any makeup gal. Especially if you like that Kim K highlighted make up look.

on 6/27/2014 2:34:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really like this for putting underneath my eye shadows. I haven't had any problem with creasing, but I use a really thin layer. This helps with keeping the eye shadow colors stick and makes them more rich. It is also nice for the waterline and inner corner to make your eyes pop. I wouldn't say this is a god-send product, but is good for those who like budget makeup.

on 6/27/2014 2:18:00 PM

This product is really nice for your water line, it opens up the eyes and really helps to make you look more awake and bright. I wouldn't use this as a eye shadow primer because they crease like crazy and it would only make the creasing worse (for creasing I recommend the Maybelline Color Tattoos or the Mac Paint Pots) but for enhancing and making your power eyeshadows more bright and pigmented I think they do a really good job. I recommend this product and would so repurchase.

Retail price- $4.50
Drugstore
Brand-NYX

on 6/24/2014 11:00:00 PM

I love using this as an eye primer! It brightens my eyes so much and it makes my eyeshadows much more vibrant. If you don't over-apply it, it won't crease. I don't really like it as an eyeliner. It's too big when I apply it to my waterline so it'll get all in my lower lashes which is tacky. Plus, it's too creamy so it doesn't last very long in the waterline.

on 6/23/2014 11:18:00 AM

I love popping this in the corners of my eyes. It instantly brightens them and makes my eyes look bigger and more awake. Its worth a try!

on 6/9/2014 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I bought this after read some reviews from beauty bloggers. But it didn't work for me. Maybe coz my oily lid, i don't know either.

on 5/22/2014 11:05:00 AM

I was pretty skeptical about this product. I was never so wrong! It definitely lives up to the hype.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I LOVE THIS THING! I put it on my lids and it makes a perfect matte base for bright or neutral colours. I also use this as an inner corner highlight which brightens up my face really well! Highly recommend

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

If you have oily lids don't bother to get this pencil! It doesn't work

on 4/1/2014 8:02:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Best eyeshadow pencil ever! It's not greasy, yet not drying to my eyes either. I use this everyday to highlight my brow bone and the inner corner of my eyes, it's a subtle thing that makes a huge difference. I also love this as a base for my brighter eyeshadows.