April 16, 2014 | 1397 users online

Liquid - Christian Dior - Diorskin Airflash

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/1/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by inneroracle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Okay, I love this foundation. It is so easy to use. You spray it on to a foundation brush and you buff it on to your skin, and the coverage can be from medium to full coverage. But, it is so lightweight that it doesn't feel heavy at all. I do about 2 spritzes onto a foundation brush for my whole face -- the main reason for the second spritz is to go over problem areas a second time. I am using Marc Jacobs Foundation Brush I to apply this. The only problem I can see with this product is that I am wearing 100. I am either a light-medium or a light gal (depending on season). The color is great on me, but it might not work for the fairer gals out there. It also lasts all day. I don't need to touch up, and I don't notice this coming off on my hands or cell phone. I do use the Airflash CC Primer under it and touch up with the Airflash Matte Touch to set it. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by misslizzybee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am hooked. I had wanted to try this for so long, and I finally went into nordstroms and tried it out. I have to say this make up in 100, is the best match to my skin color that I've ever found. It looks so natural, not makeup-ey at all. Even my fiance noticed a difference. Its also buildable, so you can use it to conceal. The price is eh but if you use a flat brush to apply it instead of spraying it directly, it lasts much longer and makes it worth it. I don't think I will be using another foundation again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/7/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by Cherie92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have this in beige Clair 200.
Beautiful colour, nice packaging and seems to have a lot in the can. Price is ok for me as I think the amount you get and from dior it's reasonable.

First of all, I have dry patches on my face even though I exfoliate and moisturise. This is because I use benzoyl peroxide as I have suffered with acne.
The product does not stick to my dry patches at all! It drys very quickly and evenly, it really gives a perfect effect.

Using it on its own would be fine for people with clear skin but I have very red scars from acne so I use an anti bacterial light foundation first and top it up with dior flash for a flawless finish.

Sprayed on very quickly and easily when held around 30cm from face as holding too near will give u too thick coverage and will be cakey(made this mistake first time I used it and it looked sweaty and awful)

Ok now for the bad part;
As soon as you sweat you will have an heart attack when you look in the mirror! Huge chunks of the foundation seems to of disappeared and left your bare skin showing! The worst effect any foundation has ever had in years or trying and testing! When you try to fix it or cover it up it will make it worse honestly! This is however only if you are wearing a medium to full coverage of any foundation with this over the top or a full coverage of the dior flash by itself. Using a very light coverage will not have this effect when you sweat because u won't be able to notice a big difference

This foundation is excellent if you're not going to get hot or walk for very long. Don't wear this in hot weather!

I have tried to be fair and positive about the product as its good but the formula should have been better and sweat proof!
I will not buy this product again

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 2:48:00 PM More reviews by Chitowngrl75

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I just bought this three days ago....when I first applied it at home I was hooked!!!! it looked flawless on my skin! I have been battling adult acne and it covered my acne scars. But on the third day, I noticed my chin breaking out like crazy!! I totally revamped my skin care regime the last couple of months and my skin has been clear until today! :( I was able to keep my spots under control. All I was left to battle were my scars. But after I started using this product, I have some more spots to fight with. Waaaah!!!!!!

I really wanted to love this foundation. The way it looks on the skin is gorgeous!!! Super easy application as well. I was spraying it on my hand then using a kabuki brush to buff it on my face. But I guess it wasn't meant to be for me and this foundation. If you're skin isn't super sensitive to this, I would definitely buy it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Zemxo

Meh....I haven't really noticed a big difference. Doesn't do much for me really. I'll give it another shot though because it was so damn expensive and I will force myself to love this for that reason only lol

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 6:39:00 PM More reviews by brianna1quirt

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just bought this today and I love it already, it gives a glow to your face that I found many foundations can't accomplish. The best thing is it doesn't cover my freckles! It feels extremely light on your face and once it dries and has been set with a powder, your face doesn't feel oily. Overall I really enjoy this product and I will mot likely keep purchasing it.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2013 3:27:00 AM More reviews by nicadele

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Did they change the formula when they changed the bottle's packaging? What used to be medium to buildable full coverage spray is now light maybe slightly buildable light-medium coverage. Thought maybe I got a bad spray bottle and exchange it, but the replacement bottle had the same exact same transparent coverage, like they watered it down more now. If I hadn't bought them directly from Sephora I would have thought I must have bought knock-offs. Seriously, something has changed and not for the better, unless you want to spend $60-some dollars on a matte, lightly tinted non-moisturizer can of spraypaint. The pigmentation is almost non-existent. What a bait and switch. Lower quality product, same price.

Looking to hoard it in old packaging now, wherever I can find the two colors that I have to mix to get as close to my color as possible: 301 + 200 = $124. The new color 201 didn't work for me. This used to be my HG of all HGs but they've cheapened the quality of the product. I am beyond HEARTBROKEN.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Pekepop

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love how natural this finish is. I just wish this came in a wider range of shades. The lightest shade makes me appear orange. It doesn't last very long, but it is definitely worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2013 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy. Eff. This is THE best foundation I've ever used. I sometimes wonder about companies that make and market foundations. They sound wonderful and I try them and I'm left thinking...what's the fuss about? Like Nars sheer glow is a great example. It's just nothing special. The finish is bland and it wears poorly throughout the day. It also cost me $5 less than the Dior Airflash. The reason why this is worth every penny spent ($60 CAD) is because of the finish, it's beautiful, satin, truly airbrushed poreless finish. It's blend able, build able, and absolutely gorgeous. Its glowy and healthy. It stays put! I hardly need concealer! In fact, I don't unless I get a monster zit, which is rare. This has every quality you'd look for for in a luxury foundation. The idea of spray foundation turns some people off, but you can apply it to a brush, or your hand and its great. Just go easy, and it won't be wasteful. I think the packaging I think needs to be the way it is. It also has a nice classy scent. It's very light, and doesn't linger. It's a gem. My only recommendation is to get color matched correctly! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2013 1:14:00 AM More reviews by KathMaple

I have large pores and combination skin and this worked brilliantly for me. Shame it's so expensive (about £30). I use it for special occasions. It feels ever so light. You have to apply it with a brush really - either spray on the brush or your hand and dab it on using a good foundation brush. You would waste too much by spraying it directly on your face and of course it would end up in your hair. Lovely product though. Nothing's beaten it for me so far.