Bath and Body Works Frozen Daiquiri Body Lotion

4.3

on 7/25/2006 11:04:00 PM

I really love the smell of this stuff, and it manages to moisturize well. Don't need to reapply all day long.

on 6/24/2006 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
I do have to say, that a while after putting it on, I smell more like cotton candy and a frozen daiquiri, but I love it anyways!

on 6/13/2006 11:59:00 AM

I fell in LOVE when I smelled this at the BBW store. It smells SOOOOOOO good..yah really good. I think the scent is perfect..not too strong or too sweet. I LOVE it.

on 5/31/2006 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

I swear they reformulated this scent from last year's version. This year it smells much fresher and less sweet, and it actually works with my body chemistry! I had been searching for the ultimate strawberry scent for summer and this is it for me. The texture is great as well, very light and absorbs quickly. If you have extremely dry skin this may not be the best product, but for the warm summer months when my skin isn't as dry, it's perfect. The scent lingers fairly well too for such a light lotion. I think I'm going to have to start stockpiling this, as it's limited edition and I can't bear the thought of surviving a summer without it!

on 5/26/2006 2:59:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This smells just like a strawberry daiquiri! So yummy! I have the lotion, splash and the 3 in 1 from this line. Great summer scent that lasts a long time when layered. I love strawberry anything, and this is no exception. I also have the Tropical Colada products from the Temptations line. Smelled the Pomegranate Martini ones and like those too...hmmmm..I may end up having all three!

on 5/24/2006 7:29:00 PM

I picked this up last year and I am so glad they brought it back and expanded the line this year! The scent is hard to describe, it's kind of tart and yet smells like sweet strawberries. It is pretty strongly scented and lasts all day. I can't wait to get the matching home fragrance oil so my house can smell like this too. :)

on 5/24/2006 7:02:00 PM

Yum I love this lotion, Frozen Daiquiri smells sooooo goood. My b\f loves it which is great :) I also purchased the 3-in-1 along with the Splash, wonderful summer scent! I'm def going to stock up on this one! B&BW should make this a permanent scent!

on 5/23/2006 8:00:00 PM

Oh my gosh I love this stuff! It smells absolutely amazing, if you love Escada/ Coconut Hut scents, this is for YOU! Bath&Body works lotions are awesome as it is, but this one is one of my favs... it's also cheaper than most others!

on 5/22/2006 4:20:00 PM

This stuff is great!! I normally don't go for fruity scents, but I like this one a lot! It's fun and summery with out being over the top and obnoxious. The scent is pretty strong, a little dab on my hands/wrists will smell for most of the day, and at $8 for 10 oz, it's dirt cheap!

They had these last year, which I picked up. This year they got two new ones (or I think so??? lol)Pomergrate Martini and Tropical Colada. I LOVE Frozen Daiquiri! It smells soooo yummie that I wanna drink myself. I also got the body spray, when it's reallly hot I leave it cooling in the frige, take it out and spray myself. It smells like sweet, candy strawberries, I wished they made these taste like Urban Decay's flavor body shimmers or Jessica Simpson's Dessert lines. Oh, the SA said these were aviable for only 3 weeks so you better stock up! I know I have =)