October 25, 2014 | 1705 users online

Blush - Estee Lauder - Tender Blush - Peach Nuance

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by macismycrack627

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Peach Nuance is a very flattering peachy coral blush. Love how I can apply this blush for different intensities. I can make it wearable with a bright eye makeup look, or make it darker if I want to really showcase a nice cheek color.

So glad I swapped for this blush!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2010 6:58:00 PM More reviews by adele37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is an absolutely gorgeous blush. I have very fair, cool toned skin, and I've never been able to wear peach blushes. Peach Nuance, however, is a neutral to warm-toned blush that looks lovely.

In my opinion, though, it's not at all peach. It's more of a coral color on me. Not orangey at all, just a lovely, natural flush. The powder is finely milled. It's not very pigmented, but it can be built up easily and is very easy to blend. The finish is satiny, not too matte, not shimmery or glitter-infused. It has a gorgeous, understated sheen.

Only con: the packaging is bulkier than it needs to be because it includes an absolutely useless brush. It's $26, sold almost everywhere.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2010 More reviews by L8kersKB

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great color in the pan, but it not pigmented at all. Unlike my MAC and NARS (and even Wet N Wild) blushes, even after building it up, it barely shows on my skin. And after a few hours the color fades. I did notice when doing a side by side swatch, the dark side of this blush is very similar to MACs Joyous Beauty Powder Blush (LE). Difference is, Joyous is super pigmented. This one will be going back to Nordies.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2010 7:02:00 PM More reviews by ahhhttack

I adore this blush! Yes, I bought it because of the MAC Ripe Peach fiasco, but I think I like this even better. It's so soft and blendable and yet still quite pigmented. I bought a backup of this, even though EL said they were reintroducing it into their perm line (but I never trust that, always better safe than sorry!). I'm NC20 and it gives me a gorgeous peach color with neither too much orange nor too much pink. I think anyone warm toned and lighter than NC35 should own this blush. The packaging is simple and nice looking, and the cost is quite reasonable at $26. It is definitely HG for me and I already have bought another, but I will of course buy again if I ever use them both up!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by berrybellajoy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this almost everyday. I really wanted the MAC Ripe Peach Ombre, but of course it's sold out. I'm not really into shimmers but this does have a very slight shimmer. I tend to swirl my brush in the whole container to capture all the colours then I use the yellowish part to highlight and blend. This method works well for me and as a beginner I felt confident that at least the colours would definitely work together. I like that the packaging has a mirror but I will probably never use the brush. I wish it was a bit bigger and for some reason, I like my blushes to be in a circular container.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2010 12:28:00 AM More reviews by macpixie55

Love this blush! I also bought it because of Ripe Peach being sold out and I'm glad I did! Not an exact dupe, but close enough to make it not worth paying $50+ for RP on ebay! Lovely colour! And for reference, the MA told me it had been discontinued but is now being reintroduced in the perm line again, so if it's not in the display, just ask. I had to and they had some behind the counter!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2010 11:16:00 PM More reviews by t4nvmind

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMG I love this blush. It looks beautiful in the packaging as well as on me. I brought this because a lot of people said it's a dupe for MAC Ripe Peach so I gave it a try. Now I'm so glad that I brought it. It's very buildable, silky smooth and last me all day long. Plus it's not LE so I can repurchase this again. I totally adore this blush and highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2010 10:25:00 PM More reviews by annatpham

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

love love love this blush. i feel like its more of a bright pink than peachy color. very flattering on my skin (for reference i am an nc25-nc30 and an nc37 in the summer). it just totally brightens up my face and is a perfect pinky color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2010 12:06:00 AM More reviews by prncss

I bought this when MAC Ripe Peach was sold out in stores. Peach Nuance has been discontinued, at least in Canada, but you may be able to find some leftover stock. I paid $27.50 CAD for this, and this packaging is even better than the MAC packaging. It comes in a beautiful dark blue square compact with a gold plate embossed with the Estee Lauder logo. This is great because it comes with a brush (better for touch ups or travel use than daily use) and a sizable mirror.

Overall, however, I thought this blush was over hyped. Yes it is absolutely gorgeous in the pan, but this is not really pigmented. Like others have said, this is really sheer. You have to really dig your brush into the powder to get any product. Once applied, this does not show up very well on tanned skin so you have to layer it a few times to build the color. On my tanned skin with yellow undertones, this does not show as a pure peach color and looks more like a nude bronze color. I find on tanned skin, cream blushes show up better for peach colors. I'm glad I bought this as part of my makeup collection but there are much better peach blushes out there, and will not repurchase.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 1:29:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was surprised this looked great on my brown skin. This is a two toned blush with a pink and yellowish color. It's buildable too so you can add more if you want the color to pop. I wear this for an everyday, healthy & flushed look. It's not dramatic at all but very subtle. Oh and those of you who are MAC peach ombré lovers, this blush is EXACTLY the same color.