Avon Moisture Therapy Intensive

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/13/2007 8:20:00 PM

Moisture Therapy Intensive comes in a tube, which I like a lot. I have been using this product for several years and plan to keep using it. Works great as a lip and cuticle conditoner also. I don't think it has any scent, don't know what one of the other reviews meant.

on 5/7/2007 11:15:00 AM

A great product. I even have a couple of guy friends hooked on this and have re-purchased for them before. A nice thick moisturizer. Does require a couple of minutes to sink into skin but then it stays pretty moisturized. No strong scent. I would re-purchase (and already have a couple of times!).

on 3/6/2007 12:59:00 PM

Wow. My hands stay uber-dry, especially in winter,and excessive hand washing only makes it worse- so dry that the edges of my fingers and cuticles crack, peel, and bleed. Well, while NOTHING I've tried has totally made my hands "hand-model material" , this has helped! The thick, creamy, almost "petroleum-like" formula put me off at first...till it soaked in! It really is reminiscent of Silicone Glove, as another reviewer noted. Excellent staying power through frequent hand washing, and while not particularly superficially moisturizing and softening, it certainly does "lock in" moisture and creates a barrier against further moisture loss. I like to use Johnson & Johnson's Softlotion first, or Mary Kay Timewise Visibly Fit (LOOOVE the smell) and then apply this.

on 1/9/2007 4:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

I dont have very dry skin , but I really like this hand cream, and it helped hold the moisture in my hands after constantly washing my hands. I recently noticed that my skin was getting dependant on it. When I dont wear this, my skin is drier than before, how can this be. One draw back was I type alot, and this left a shiny fingerprints on my keyboard everytime I used it. After using this for 4 months, it just made my hands superdry over time. I had to switch to Sally Hansen Hand and Nails Cuticles creme which not only moisturizers but contains vitamins A,E, C, and smells like oranges. Sorry Avon.

on 5/3/2006 1:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hi ladies, I have very dry skin and have been slathering Vaseline on after my showers to retain moisture. I know it has a greasy feeling, but to me the moisturizing effects are well worth it....until I found this! My benevolent big sis gave this to me & it's only supposed to be for hands (and sis uses for cracked heels), but I used it all over because it's that good. This stuff is great! My HG.

on 3/16/2006 6:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse

The original formula is too sticky and smells too loud. the other formulas smell better, but are too thin and don't moisturize as well. Just doesn't do the job for me. I prefer Keri lotion over this.

on 3/15/2006 11:39:00 PM

Okay, so many of the products on MUA are high-end, and we gals we review those products in the hopes that we can save each other a buck on a dud product or share something fantastic. Of course, we've ALL had a run with some kind of Avon product...last time I really loved something from Avon, I was 15 and found an incredible gloss that they discontinued. Oh well. Recently, though, my mom purchased this through her friend who's an Avon rep, in the hope that she could find something for my ever chapped, cracking hands (I have Reynaud's syndrome-- bad circulation + dry hands). I didn't expect much from this stuff, but as it turns out, this is the best hand cream I HAVE EVER USED. It feels waxy if you use more than a dime sized amount because your skin is so easily moisturized with just a bit of product; it takes about 3 handwashings before you need to re-apply. Your skin just sucks this up and your hands aren't greasy. I've been using this cream for over 4 months and have had no chillbains all winter. So cheap, too! This is a fantastic lotion!

on 12/8/2005 10:44:00 PM

I can't get past the smell of this moisturizer. Very strong and cloying. I can't comment on the moisturizing properties because I haven't been able to let it on long enough. Maybe if they come out with a fragrance free version I'd give it a try.

on 10/31/2005 11:25:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I use the Moisture Therapy SPRAY lotion on my body & hair. After I dry & flat iron my hair, I lightly mist this "lotion" on my dry hair to stop fly-aways & give it a nice "piecy" texture. It goes right into my dry hair & give me a lot less static as well. The night before I'm going to wash my hair, I spray it on thick for a nice overnight moisturizer! Can't beat this product for the $$!!
Kelly

on 10/10/2005 2:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this product! I have super dry hands, feet, and legs and it totally sucks.. This is sort of like Neutrogena's Norweigen Hand Cream except MUCH cheaper for a MUCH bigger tube. I used it all over my body [except my face] before bed and after showers and my skin is super soft right now. And I've only been doing this for three days. Will absolutely buy more when I'm done.

Popular Lotions / Creams