July 23, 2014 | 802 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

I use this on the waterline, to waken my eyes up when I have too. I also use this on my lips when I want to mute them out. Works fast and you get a good amount of color. I use about 1 per six months and it's been 3 pencils now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I'm definitely on the fence about high brow. I do use it very often. I like that it doesn't have a any sparkles. It does look good when your eyebrows are properly groomed. I don't know if I will ever purchase it again. It just seems like it's not worth the high price. I think that a different color would probably suit my skin tone a bit better. One good thing is that it seems to be long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by o0Kellie0o

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a brow fanatic. I'm obsessed with how my eyebrows look and I absolutely love this product. I use it every day and feel it's the perfect colour for me. Others have said that they have found the product chalky but this is something I've not experienced and I have dry skin. I do moisturise and use a primer before applying any make up so maybe that eliminates the chalkiness. I'd definately continue to buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sputnik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. It always gives me the appearance of well-groomed brows, and I love that it highlights without shimmer. The difference is subtle, but noticeable. A little goes a long way, although I wish it was packaged like at automatic liner because sharpening it wastes product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love high brow but I've recently started using my eye bright as high brow because I love the flesh tone better.

High brow is a great product but I definitely don't think it's worth $22... you can honestly use a white or peach eyeliner pencil that's smooth enough.

I've had mine for 4 months now, and I haven't even sharpened it yet because a little goes a long long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by LuluPow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works okay as a brow highlighter. I like it for daytime because it is not shiny. Sometimes it goes on dry and chalky, so I have to be careful about not applying too much and blending it well, especially toward the end of my brow. It works about the same as the Anastasia brow stick.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by noddy154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Im surprised how much i love this product. The colour is just right for highlighting purposes and there is a noticable different when wearing it. I think its quite versatile because it could be used for the inner corners of ur eyes if you wanted. It is very pigmented which is great because you only need to use a little bit and then blend it out which is really easy to do. i think it will last me a long time because of this, but if i do run out i will definately be buying another one. However after using it for some time now i have noticed it has dried up the skin under my eyebrows and continuing to use it on top of dry skin has made it worse as it looks flaky and doesnt apply evenly or blend very well. i think it could do with being a little softer or creamier. but overall i think it highlights that area alot better than using light eyeshadows(even when using a primer with the eyeshadow) as it lasts longer and has more of an effect than using an eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You wouldn't think that such a simple product with only one use would make such a difference, but it does! Using this under my brows totally makes me look more put-together and polished. It has great staying power, too. Overall, I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it...... I think its a neat product that makes your brows polished. I may re-purchase in a brow kit. You must blend well in the light to avoid the chalky look.
*****The most I use it the more I like it. I needed to use more product and blend...blend...blend. ******* A must have for those who like a full and well polished brow. Next time I purchase I will it with a kit just so its easy and right there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jdh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I notice a big difference immediately after using this. Blends easily using my fingertip. It makes my brows look much higher, and my eyes brighter. It's especially great on days I wake up looking tired. However, I've noticed it's very similar to an eyeliner I have by MaxFactor. The eyeliner isn't as easy to blend, but it's much cheaper.