November 28, 2014 | 1287 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2011 12:05:00 PM More reviews by katemechin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Great brightener, love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is probably the greatest product you never thought you needed! I've got a LOT of eye shadows and, therefore, a LOT of highlight shades, both shimmery and matte and so while I was intrigued by High Brow, the less favourable reviews here caused me to put off buying it, figuring that MAC's Vapour or Too Faced's many light matte shadows did exactly what High Brow does. WRONG!!! I finally treated myself to this last week and I can tell you, it is TOTALLY different from all the light coloured shadows I've tried. I've used it every day, with a full eye makeup look and without. This pale, pinky white, matte pencil really does make your whole eye look lifted and more awake. Follow Benefit's instructions - run it under your brow, following the line of your brow, and then blend it out - and suddenly your eyes look wider and more awake. It blends out beautifully too, so no one sees any obvious product but just a more open looking eye area and a more defined looking eyebrow, which is also nice. Just make sure your eye area isn't too dry - use a decent eye cream - and you won't have any flaking or chalky look. I'm not crazy about having to sharpen this as there is always so much waste - I'd much prefer a twist up design pencil (like MAC's Greasepaint Sticks). But this is such a good product and does what it promises so I will probably always repurchase!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by AriSatomi

I use this on the waterline, to waken my eyes up when I have too. I also use this on my lips when I want to mute them out. Works fast and you get a good amount of color. I use about 1 per six months and it's been 3 pencils now.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 8:47:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

I'm definitely on the fence about high brow. I do use it very often. I like that it doesn't have a any sparkles. It does look good when your eyebrows are properly groomed. I don't know if I will ever purchase it again. It just seems like it's not worth the high price. I think that a different color would probably suit my skin tone a bit better. One good thing is that it seems to be long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 8:02:00 AM More reviews by o0Kellie0o

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm a brow fanatic. I'm obsessed with how my eyebrows look and I absolutely love this product. I use it every day and feel it's the perfect colour for me. Others have said that they have found the product chalky but this is something I've not experienced and I have dry skin. I do moisturise and use a primer before applying any make up so maybe that eliminates the chalkiness. I'd definately continue to buy this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/21/2011 9:08:00 AM More reviews by sputnik

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a great product. It always gives me the appearance of well-groomed brows, and I love that it highlights without shimmer. The difference is subtle, but noticeable. A little goes a long way, although I wish it was packaged like at automatic liner because sharpening it wastes product.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love high brow but I've recently started using my eye bright as high brow because I love the flesh tone better.

High brow is a great product but I definitely don't think it's worth $22... you can honestly use a white or peach eyeliner pencil that's smooth enough.

I've had mine for 4 months now, and I haven't even sharpened it yet because a little goes a long long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by LuluPow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works okay as a brow highlighter. I like it for daytime because it is not shiny. Sometimes it goes on dry and chalky, so I have to be careful about not applying too much and blending it well, especially toward the end of my brow. It works about the same as the Anastasia brow stick.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by noddy154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Im surprised how much i love this product. The colour is just right for highlighting purposes and there is a noticable different when wearing it. I think its quite versatile because it could be used for the inner corners of ur eyes if you wanted. It is very pigmented which is great because you only need to use a little bit and then blend it out which is really easy to do. i think it will last me a long time because of this, but if i do run out i will definately be buying another one. However after using it for some time now i have noticed it has dried up the skin under my eyebrows and continuing to use it on top of dry skin has made it worse as it looks flaky and doesnt apply evenly or blend very well. i think it could do with being a little softer or creamier. but overall i think it highlights that area alot better than using light eyeshadows(even when using a primer with the eyeshadow) as it lasts longer and has more of an effect than using an eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You wouldn't think that such a simple product with only one use would make such a difference, but it does! Using this under my brows totally makes me look more put-together and polished. It has great staying power, too. Overall, I would recommend this.