April 18, 2014 | 865 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - High Brow

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2011 4:45:00 AM More reviews by fionamimi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do love high brow but I've recently started using my eye bright as high brow because I love the flesh tone better.

High brow is a great product but I definitely don't think it's worth $22... you can honestly use a white or peach eyeliner pencil that's smooth enough.

I've had mine for 4 months now, and I haven't even sharpened it yet because a little goes a long long way.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/3/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by LuluPow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Grey, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This works okay as a brow highlighter. I like it for daytime because it is not shiny. Sometimes it goes on dry and chalky, so I have to be careful about not applying too much and blending it well, especially toward the end of my brow. It works about the same as the Anastasia brow stick.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2011 3:25:00 PM More reviews by noddy154

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Im surprised how much i love this product. The colour is just right for highlighting purposes and there is a noticable different when wearing it. I think its quite versatile because it could be used for the inner corners of ur eyes if you wanted. It is very pigmented which is great because you only need to use a little bit and then blend it out which is really easy to do. i think it will last me a long time because of this, but if i do run out i will definately be buying another one. However after using it for some time now i have noticed it has dried up the skin under my eyebrows and continuing to use it on top of dry skin has made it worse as it looks flaky and doesnt apply evenly or blend very well. i think it could do with being a little softer or creamier. but overall i think it highlights that area alot better than using light eyeshadows(even when using a primer with the eyeshadow) as it lasts longer and has more of an effect than using an eyeshadow.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by lianegraham

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

You wouldn't think that such a simple product with only one use would make such a difference, but it does! Using this under my brows totally makes me look more put-together and polished. It has great staying power, too. Overall, I would recommend this.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 10:48:00 PM More reviews by lepeakes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I like it...... I think its a neat product that makes your brows polished. I may re-purchase in a brow kit. You must blend well in the light to avoid the chalky look.
*****The most I use it the more I like it. I needed to use more product and blend...blend...blend. ******* A must have for those who like a full and well polished brow. Next time I purchase I will it with a kit just so its easy and right there.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2011 2:13:00 PM More reviews by jdh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I notice a big difference immediately after using this. Blends easily using my fingertip. It makes my brows look much higher, and my eyes brighter. It's especially great on days I wake up looking tired. However, I've noticed it's very similar to an eyeliner I have by MaxFactor. The eyeliner isn't as easy to blend, but it's much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2011 8:28:00 AM More reviews by mademoisellenicole

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

GREAT!!! really lift your eyebrows and You look immediately smart, wide awake, posh, maybe a little snob since it boost up your brows. Sophisticated I love it, Only thing ,You need to blend it well, best with Your warm fingertip

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2011 2:46:00 AM More reviews by hippodeem

its very similar to the one of anastasia with a $1 cheaper. it's ok. long lasting and easy to use. it works best when you have just waxed your brows and it adds more definition. however, i like the ' ecco bella ' concealer better, as it has better ingredients that doesnt have any harmful chemicals.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2011 1:56:00 PM More reviews by icarle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I like it, but I don't LOVE it.
First of all, before a friend recommanded this, I did not know what a "lifter" was...Nor did I know how to use it.
I use a brow pencil, and my brows are fairly thin, so I need to define them. I am also a natural blonde and my hair are artificially dyed dark brown so I need help in this department.....otherwise it looks weird. Anyway!
I love the sophisticated look a lifter gives you. If you like natural makeup, don't buy this! I use it on the outer brow bone, just a slight touch (otherwise it looks very white) and blend it my my finger.
What I don't like about this lifter, is that it doesn't blend very well...It kinda look like a stain if you're not careful. You need good lighting!! Sunlight if possible!!
But it's a good + if you wanna add some sophistication to your makeup.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/1/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by egg802

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this in a whim since I was inside the Benefit store browsing their stuff. Im really anal about my eye brows so I decided to try this product. Im not exactly sure how to use it... the sales lady said its meant for under the brow area so thats what ive been doing, since its soo pigmented I really try to blend it in, if not it looks really chalky! by the time I do blend, I feel the product has disappeared. Maybe its just me, Im probably doing it wrong.