LUSH Honey Trap Lip Balm

New Formula (2013): Fair Trade Shea Butter (Butyrospermum parkii) , Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis) , Beeswax (Cera alba) , Honey (Mel) , Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil (Olea europaea) , White Chocolate (Sucrose, Theobroma Cacao [Cocoa] Extract) , Dry Whole Milk , Lecithin , Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract , Glycerine , Flavor , Organic Cold Pressed Wheatgerm Oil (Triticum Vulgare) , Fine Oatmeal (Avena sativa) , Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita) , Vanilla Absolute (Vanilla planifolia) , Sweet Wild Orange Oil (Citrus sinensis) , *Limonene

on 12/30/2013 2:02:00 PM

My favorite lip balm from the day I brought it home with me. I love that it has all natural ingredients. It feels lovely on the lips, makes them soft and well moisturized.

on 12/8/2013 9:04:00 AM

This is the best lip balm I have ever tried, and I have tried a lot because I use them every day constantly but now I will stay with just this one because it smells amazing and feels great and lasts and doesn't make my lips dry out like others do.

on 11/12/2013 11:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Whatever the ingredients are in this balm, it is amazing and does wonders for dry lips. I use this after scrubbing with LUSH bubblegum scrub or with water and a towel and it keeps my lips feeling soft all day. I use every morning and every night and just reapply a bit after eating. It actually stays on much longer than Bistex Lip Conditioner. A must have in the winter.

on 11/10/2013 6:58:00 AM

Honestly, I love the smell. Probably the only really noticeably great thing about the product. Its basically a clear lip balm. It sure keeps my lips from drying however the balm is also slightly sticky. The packaging annoys me however. Really, the smell is why I use it, Honey Trap has a sweet candy/honey sort of smell. It is a nice lip balm but its not my favourite.

on 11/10/2013 3:28:00 AM

This really let me down. I put it on and did my night time skin care routine. By the time I was done my lips looked like leather. So I applied if again...and after a few minutes I put on my Lucas Paw Paw ointment. I've had the same experience with Burt's Bees lip balm. Maybe there's something in it my lips not only dislike but HATE. Also the lid on my just falls off. I've heard people have had issues opening theirs, mine won't stay closed.... And it's pricey.... Gunna have to pass on this Lush product.

on 10/19/2013 11:25:00 PM

I had been trying to get my hands on this forever, but every time I go to my LUSH store, it is always sold out. Well on my last trip, about three weeks ago, I finally picked one up, and I completely understand what all the fuss was about.

The lady told me that the formula had recently been changed, making it more of a whipped texture which is perfect (since I have Lip Service, and I rarely use it anymore since it is SO annoying to rub on the product for like a minute and get next to nothing on your finger or lips). Anyway, with the new formula, Honey Trap is so soft and easy to get a perfect amount on your fingers to put on your lips. I love it. It smells lovely and lasts on my lips all night. I wake up in the morning with incredibly soft lips. I will never go back to purchasing another chapstick or lip treatment again, I am addicted. And for the price (7.25 USD) it's a steal!

on 10/12/2013 9:13:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Other

My new favourite lip ball of all time!

I was previously addicted to my EOS Lip Balm in Summer fruit, but when I ran out I decided to try out this product since I have heard great reviews of this for a long time.

I apply this morning, night and twice in between that (and that lasts a long time). At night i use this following my LUSH bubble gum lip scrub and this gives my lips both good circulation and moisture.

I struggled with very chapped lips before this and it took me two-three days to achieve the softness people have been raving about.

I smells exactly like the ingredients list, but I find the smell of beeswax to be most distinct. It does not taste anything in particular to me.

on 9/15/2013 7:37:00 PM

Love the smell, great texture, lasts ages, hate the unhygienic pot!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I have really dry lips, and I struggle finding one that's really moistruizing! I used to use the Rosebud lipsalve, which is quite nice, just not great really..

This has a kinda weird texture at first, but it really "melt" into your lips and feels soo nice and moistruizing.

- The only bad thing is that it's a really small tin and it's hard to open.

on 6/29/2013 5:17:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Very waxy and peels off my lips after about an hour, lots of reapplying. However, it smells great and for the time its actually on my lips, they feel amazing.

Popular Lip Treatments