SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/8/2014 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Other, Warm

Sinful nail polishes are very "hit or miss," in my opinion. I have run across some real winners in some colors and in others I'd never look at again. Having said that, proceed with caution. I personally prefer to stick with the major brands that have served me well over the years.

on 9/7/2014 11:03:00 PM

Love these polishes! They are fast drying and very forgiving! Easy to apply and a huge variety of color!

on 8/27/2014 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Just started using these polishes. Easy to find and affordable! I love the fact I can try different colors and finally be carefree and just have fun w/o the commitment of purchasing an expensive boutique product. as a result of trying out different polishes my nails have grown out and look presentable. Unlike some of the reviews, I like the thin formula and find it quite easy to paint my own nails. I find too many polishes thick and unforgiving to my clumsy man hands! My nails actually look professionally polished and I have never experienced this before. I have not had any issues w/ peeling (which I always do using other brands) or chipping and trust me I am not dainty with my hands. Will definitely recommend these polishes and will repurchase.

on 7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I recently saw the online at boots, they were on offer at 2 for 3 so i thought it buy a few of them and test them out at 1.50 each cant really complain. I am very pleasantly surprised by these! I bought a variety ranging from shimmery/creamy/normal colours and the ones i've tried so far have lasted nearly a full week with work cleaning etc.. I am very very happy with these they are cheap and cheerful and have some really lovely colours. The price is just a bonus, i've spent 5 times this on other polishes that i've really not been impressed with

on 6/8/2014 2:18:00 PM

I bought this in 24/7, a bright neon pink. I love it, but it dries matte. That isn't a problem since it can be easily fixed with a top coat. It lasts about 3 days, but I paint my nails every few days do it doesn't bother me. The formula is wierd but once you get used to it, it becomes normal.

on 5/24/2014 11:35:00 AM

I honestly don't get all the hype about these polishes. Sure, they're cheap and they come in a lot of colors, but the formula is awful. It's so sheer and watery that the first coat is almost like no color at all.

Yesterday I was trying out a bunch of untried polishes on my nails; one of them was SC Exotic Green. I did two coats, and this was hours before bed. When I got up this morning, all the others----OPIS, China Glazes, Revlons, Spoileds----were fine. The SC was the only one with sheet marks.

Sorry, I'd rather pay more for good polish. It isn't a bargain if the product you buy is junk.

on 4/27/2014 9:10:00 AM

Ended up tossing into the trash unfortunately. It didn't last even 24 hours on my toes before it peeled off. Purchased at Rite Aid. Applied myself onto toenails. Applicator is shoddy, in my opinion. The next morning it looked fine. When I took my shoes off later in the day, it had peeled off 2 out of 3 toes already. I guess it is a case of - you get what you pay for. For the time wasted, having a professional pedicure would have been worth it.

on 4/14/2014 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Shades range from creamy, to sparkly, to shimmery, to sheer. Excellent shade range and quality. $2.99 in Canada which is super cheap which is great for what feels like a higher price point nail polish. Will continue to try more and more!

These are so great!! I regularly get compliments when I use their red shade- GoGo Girl..makes peep toe heels look especially sexy ;). Feeling Great, Dare Devil, and Barely Pink are beautiful colors as well

-StilettoGlamourBarbie24 <3

on 3/17/2014 6:01:00 PM

Sinful colors is the best inexpensive brand I have tried. They're only $2 but you can find them for $1. They have a wide range of colors and glitters. Yes, I've noticed the formula is not always consistence, but, I own about 10 sinful colors and I haven't had a problem with any of them. So I recommend trying this brand if you haven't already.

Popular Polishes