August 1, 2014 | 965 users online

Polishes - SinfulColors - Nail Polish (all colors)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/28/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kunkelw

I got this polish in the VIP shade in my Sunkissed Voxbox from Influenster. It's not an awful polish and the color is really pretty in the bottle. I painted my toenails, and it's really hard to build up decent coverage without it look too clumpy. It hasn't chipped much, But I've never been one to wear really light nail polish. All in all, it's nice that it was free, but I wouldn't purchase the VIP color again. Maybe some darker SinfulColors SinfulShine shades.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2013 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Naina27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sinful colors in red and a light pink. I agree with others that the variety of colors is great and you really cannot beat the price. Also, it is convenient that you can find this nailpolish at any drugstore or market. The only things I do not like about it is that it does dry matte, there isnt really a shiny finish to it. Even if i put on a topcoat, it doesnt really help much. It does chip a little easily at the top part of my nail. Also, the dry time is kind of long. I once had my hands in dry position for an hour thinking that would be enough time for it to dry, went to bed and woke up in the morning with sheet/pillowcase marks all over my nails.

I said i would rebuy it if i ran out, but thats just a maybe. as pricey as the high end NP are, i probably would go back to those.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/13/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by sinfiniti

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I am a non-discriminatory NP lover...will buy & try any and all kinds. Over the years I've become a China Glaze girl, with an Essie affair on the side...the other day I bought a slew of Sinful colors for my little granddaughter to have for her toes this summer and I fell in love with them. They are cheap, they have a pretty good selection of colors and on my nails, they are comparable to CG & Essie....I haven't worn them on their own yet, though. I top coat with a CG topcoat, but, overal...I highly recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:18:00 AM More reviews by nikitasha

This brand is slowly becoming my fav nail polish company. They are super affordable and are always on sale at Walgreens sometimes as low as 99cents. For the price they are amazing, you def need a good base and top coat but it lasts as long as Essie and OPI. The neon colors are harder to work with but if you put a coat if white polish first and a nice too coat they are great. I highly recommend it lots of pretty colors!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by MakeupObsessedAussie

I've been wearing "Forever pink" for 3 days now, no top coat and with 2 layers till its to its true colour in the bottle. Has not chirp. Will buy again!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/8/2013 10:29:00 PM More reviews by navyparis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product its affordable and has nice colors also works very well

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:19:00 PM More reviews by imadesphousewife

Live Sinful. This, and wnw, is really all I buy.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/28/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by abby456

I've given this product so many chances. The light, creamy colors are streaky. A neon purple I have dries matte. I keep taking chances on this product because of the price, and I regret it every time.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by DeniseR

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm pleasantly surprised by this brand. I always thought it was a cheap dollar store type of polish, but I kept seeing it on pinterest, and decided to buy because it was the only brand I could find a coral color that looked good on me. I only need 2 coats. It goes on smooth and not streaky or goopy. I love the price too! This polish has went on a lot better than some of the expensive ones I bought at Sephora.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by eunchii16

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love how inexpensive it is and the wide variety of colors they have. Prefer these to the more expensive brands