SinfulColors Nail Polish (all colors)

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/5/2013 8:19:00 AM

I own 9 Sinful Colors polishes and I adore every one of them! ( #321 Forget Now, #842 Out of this world, #858 You Just Want, #927 Nail Junkie, #947 Mint Apple, #949 Nirvana, #950 Savage, #1106 Cinderella and #1252 Queen of Deco.) I will admit that they aren't too consistent with their formulas but each polish can be worked with and are definitely worth $4.50 (AUD) The brushes are perfect for my nail size which is sometimes hard to find.
the bottle size is very large (15 mL) and is a very cute shape, it looks professional and sweet.

Sinful Colors is by far my favourite brand and I'm looking forward to buying many more!

on 9/23/2013 12:24:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This nail polish is so hard to resist! Two dollars a bottle? Come on. I do not like their normal line at all. It's way to sheer and dries with little bubbles and hairs in it. I've found maybe one or two of the normal line I like. However, their limited edition lines are incredible! I am in LOVE with the Super Glossy line. I wear the black shade every day. It goes on really nicely and is definitely shiny. Also, the Leather Effects line. Great quality matte nail polish for two dollars. Let that sink in a minute.

TWO DOLLAR MATTE NAIL POLISH

It needs a few coats, but it is so fabulous and is looks sophisticated and beautiful. It comes in five or six colors. I currently own it in black (yeah, I'm a bit of a black nail polish junkie). Also, if you can stand the tedious process, It looks incredible as a french with Super Glossy black tips over matte black. Just puttin' that out there.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love their wide array of colors, but the quality is very inconsistent. Both Dream On and 24/7 are great, bold colors, but they're very thin, streaky, matte, and don't last very long. Both did somehow appear more even after I did a Seche Vite topcoat. The 24/7 is so thin that I had to wipe down the stem of the brush because it would drip down to the brush head so fast that it'd glob on my nails! I've never had that happen before with any of my polishes, including other cheap brands like NYC and Wet N Wild. Sinful Colors's Black On Black, however, has good coverage without being goopy, goes on evenly, is shiny, and lasts as long as my Essie polishes. Ultimately, this brand is a real crap shoot, but at under $2 a bottle it's hard to resist.

on 7/29/2013 1:02:00 AM

So, I'm the kind of person who doesnt just paint their nails, sometimes I go kind of overboard with pandas, stripes bowties and more. I love going on youtube and trying nail designs. The problem is, I'm a cheapskate. I flinch at spending 8 dollars for a nail polish I might use a couple times. So this is actuallly pretty good for the cost.

Pros:
1.99....if you go for a polish at a cheaper price than this, you are going to have a bad time.

Its in wallmart and wallgreens, so its really easy to find.

There are colors for everyone, whether you want a nude color, or a total glitter fest.

They last pretty long...I had one that lasted for about eight months

Cons:

The formula seems to change with every bottle, its too thin sometimes, too thick another.

It can take some time to dry ( my biggest pet peeve)

TIP: When you see the bottles inspect them carefully, because if you shake the bottle, you can see if you've picked up an old shabby bottle.

*I would especially reccomend this for those quirky colors you are afraid to try, since its only two dollars, I buy this brand often.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This stuff is junk. I bought 24/7, a bright pink color which looks great in the bottle but looks like Pepto Bismol on my nails. It dries super-matte with no dimension whatsoever. Better formulas, aka the REAL professional products, usually do have a bit of shimmer or color complexity to them. This one doesn't. It's just flat. This is NOT a professional product, despite what the label says.

I couldn't get past the noxious smell. Sinful STINKS! I painted one hand with one coat then removed it right away. The stench was intolerable. I usually use OPI, China Glaze, Finger Paints, Orly, Essie, Sally Hansen, Seche Vite, Out-the-Door, all of which have odors and I have never stopped using any of those products because of the smell. Sinful really freakin' smells bad.

I'd personally rather pay a few extra bucks - or even 10 extra bucks - for a better product. I was really excited thinking that for 2 bucks I would get this so-called 'professional' nail polish. Nope. You get what you pay for. This stuff is crap.

on 7/25/2013 9:35:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is my HG nail polish. Most colors go on well and last a long time. I tend to be very rough on manicures; I paint my nails at least twice a week so the price is perfect. The brighter colors (pinks, purples, greens) tend to stain nails so you'll need a good base coat (a problem that's not unique to this polish brand). The color "let me go" is pretty, but it dries with little "bubbles" each time I've used it (almost like glitter or sand got mixed in with the polish). It only happens on a few of my nails, not all of them. All other colors I've used are great. I get a couple of new bottles ever so often since I take my own nail polish when I get manicures..

on 7/17/2013 2:28:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I've tried Sinful Colors in Dancing Nails and Boogie Nights. It's a great value product, applies well, and does not chip easily.

Dancing Nails is a lovely shimmering dark pink that could work well with both day and night looks.

Boogie Nights is a bright, bold colour that works well for summer days and flip-flops and afternoons on the beach.

on 6/30/2013 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I bought a few of these (Island Coral, Boogie Nights) thinking they'd probably chip in one day or less, but I was very curious since they're popular with polish bloggers. I have had minimal chipping and I love the shades I bought. I have expensive polishes that have been such a letdown, but I think these are a drugstore gem. It dries rock hard and shiny. I can't speak for the shimmer or glitter shades, but the creams are very good.

on 6/28/2013 8:32:00 PM

I got this polish in the VIP shade in my Sunkissed Voxbox from Influenster. It's not an awful polish and the color is really pretty in the bottle. I painted my toenails, and it's really hard to build up decent coverage without it look too clumpy. It hasn't chipped much, But I've never been one to wear really light nail polish. All in all, it's nice that it was free, but I wouldn't purchase the VIP color again. Maybe some darker SinfulColors SinfulShine shades.

on 6/10/2013 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I have sinful colors in red and a light pink. I agree with others that the variety of colors is great and you really cannot beat the price. Also, it is convenient that you can find this nailpolish at any drugstore or market. The only things I do not like about it is that it does dry matte, there isnt really a shiny finish to it. Even if i put on a topcoat, it doesnt really help much. It does chip a little easily at the top part of my nail. Also, the dry time is kind of long. I once had my hands in dry position for an hour thinking that would be enough time for it to dry, went to bed and woke up in the morning with sheet/pillowcase marks all over my nails.

I said i would rebuy it if i ran out, but thats just a maybe. as pricey as the high end NP are, i probably would go back to those.

Popular Polishes