November 27, 2014 | 1287 users online

Fragrances - Christian Dior - Miss Dior Cherie [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by Molleeeee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Favourite perfume ever! I don't know what it smells like, just very sweet and slightly fruity! Go and smell it for yourself, smells sooo good! Lasts all day on the skin too. Knocked off a star because it is ridiculously expensive, I got a 30ml bottle and it was 46! Also a little tip, to make the smell even stronger I use the soap & glory righteous butter which smells really similar to this (: also the bottle is super cute love the glass bow on it. I would repurchase because it smells so nice, just wish it was a bit cheaper

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2013 10:09:00 AM More reviews by gulatipriyanka

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Everytime i sniff the bottle...OH MY GOD..its yum ...its like the goddess of all perfumes. I dont think i can ever go without this in my collection. From the first time i smelled it at the store i adored it but it took me a while to find a good deal as it is expensive. Finally i purchased the tester EDP 100 ml. Received it in mail few days ago and have been wearing it everyday since then and i have received a lot of compliments. It is strawberries caramel and vanilla and wearing it i feel yum. The other day i was wearing it for a Sunday lunch and could smell myself all day long and i just loved loved loved it. I layered it with VC body mist and it was just perfect. Lot of people say this is a winter scent but to me this can work just fine all year round. For someone who loves fruity floral or cotton candy will definitely love it like i do as i am a complete cotton candy girl :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is my signature scent, I love absolutely everything about it. Its girly but also mature enough for someone my age and the bottle is just the cutest. It stays on forever, one spray will last all day, and doesnt fade. though its expensive, Ive been wearing it every day for years and only had to repurchase it a few times because it lasts so long. I dont see myself switching perfume any time in the future unless it becomes discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:33:00 PM More reviews by seajay23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased a sample of this from ebay, because I've always been curious about it. Wow, let me tell you...I absolutely ADORE this perfume! It is my all time favorite! I NEVER receive compliments on a perfume, yet I get compliments wearing this perfume all the time!
I don't think it's something everyone would like but I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 4:30:00 AM More reviews by Summer8167

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this perfume! It isn't my all time favorite, but it is both sensual and light - and I really like the combination of the two. I don't know that it is worth the price though. I may or may not buy a second bottle after the one I am currently using runs out only bc there are perfumes that may be just as good or better that aren't quite as expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/3/2013 7:19:00 PM More reviews by al218

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

So pretty. So grose.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/2/2013 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Mis72

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is a lovely soft floral fragrance with youthful undertones. Unfortunately, the fragrance is not long lasting. As much as I love it I would think twice before paying such a high price for such a short lasting fragrance. I recommend carrying a small atomizer in one's purse, pocket, etc to revitalize scent as the day progresses.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 1:40:00 PM More reviews by rockstar00

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

This fragrance makes me feel instantly sick and gives me a monster headache. My chemistry does not appreciate this scent. I have never worn the fragrance but I have been around a few people that enjoy wearing it. I asked one lady the exact name for reference from that moment on I know exactly what someone is wearing when they are rocking this out.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 11:33:00 AM More reviews by Icingsugar

This is a review for the new 2012 "Miss Dior".

I have had a weird experience with this scent. I first tried it a few years ago when I was around 15, this was the previous formulation "cherie" and at first I liked it. A few years later I tried it again and did not. However, when the new formulation came out the new ad directed by my favourite movie director Sofia Coppola captured my attention and despite previously disliking it, I tried the new formulation and found myself strangely drawn to it. In the dry down I noticed the similarities between that and Coco Mad'mselle by Chanel which my mother wears and loves.

Anyway, a few months later I bought the 30ml of this and found myself absolutely in love with it. I think its one of those scents that just WORKS with my skin and smells amazing. Tangy citrus and stawberry starts, slightly jammy and interesting, it then becomes more smooth and comforting, ending in a clean musk. I wore this last summer in Paris and so this reminds me of the eiffel tower, the Louvre and crying at Michelangelo sculptures. :) Have nearly run out but will rebuy!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 7:37:00 PM More reviews by Carolsent88

This perfume is wonderful!!!! used it since i was 16, 20 now.its like fruity but not the cheap type of fruity,kind of caramel like mixed with floral smell with a hint of citrus adds a little spicy kick to it (just a little). Very summerly scent think hot summer with a nice breeze kinda smell :) But only use with one spray or like a half a spray, the first spray smell strong but changes into a more softer yet i still smell it scent minutes after. Long lasting perfume. Great for day and night! price is on the expense side. cheapest is 45 dollars which is just the perfume by itself small size. prize lowers a lot in the holiday seasons. You will not regret buying this. PERFECT! but remember it will smell differently on people because of the naturally oils of your skin