September 30, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lip Gloss - Lancome - Juicy tubes tickled pink

rated 5 of 5 on 5/12/2008 10:21:00 PM More reviews by Annie_in_MN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have to agree with the reviewer below, this is one of my favorite glosses of all time! I have one at work and in my purse. It goes with any makeup look I choose. I love how you can just swipe it on without a wand.
I hope they never discontinue this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2008 3:37:00 AM More reviews by Ronnie_Aran

This is one of my faves of all time!!!! the color is super, the finish is beautiful glossy, it smells delicious and tastes so good, even my bf says that, lol. Itīs not too sticky and feels great on lips. Def repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2008 10:22:00 PM More reviews by LuthienTinuviel

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

One of my favorite everyday go-to lipglosses and a staple in my purse makeup bag. It imparts a flattering mauvey deep pink hue to my lips without any over-the-top high shine that might make it inappropriate for daytime professional wear & the watermelon scent is a nice little pick-me-up. Also, although some find them too sticky, I love the exture of JT's as I find that they stay on pretty well for a gloss. Additionally, I always appreciate the squeeze tube application as they are so much more convenient for reapplying throughout the course of a busy day. For reference, I'm 41, very fair (NW10-15), with dark blonde/light brownish hair and green eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/14/2008 7:49:00 PM More reviews by yellowbouquet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a bit pale but love bold/colorful makeup. This is a good team player for an evening out thats fitted with the dazzling eyeshadows, blush, etc. Polishes up nicely and doesn't have that wet look. A bit sticky and can rub all over, but if you dont mind having it stick to napkins, boyfriend, hands, basically anything your mouth comes close to, then its okay. The name is tickled pink, but its hardly any pink, more of like a maroon/muave color. Can't really describe it as pink unless you BARELY put it on your lips but that wont do the lipgloss justice will it? For added glamour, i put an additional transparent gloss on top which dilutes the pigmented color. This is the gloss that i reach to when i have nothing else, but in the end i wonder why i never reach for it FIRST. Perhaps im not crazy over it but on some days I can be, however i just prefer the neutral/light pink/sheer look.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2008 7:09:00 PM More reviews by k1m1am

i have medium/full lips that are naturally medium pink so its a lot like the shade of this gloss. i dont really like gloss or lip color because whenever i wear it, it makes my face look like it has a lot of make up and its overpowering the natural look. i like this because it is a natural shade and has shine but not a wet look. it smells really good too. i use it straight from the tube and put a good layer on the bottom lip and a thin layer on the top and rub them together. its a good combination without making my lips look like they are eating my face.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2007 8:41:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is my favorite lip gloss for winter. It gives a perfect natural-colored shine. It's a little too sticky for me though. I love the tube...so much better than brush or finger glosses.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2007 3:06:00 PM More reviews by Supa

I love this gloss. I keep one in my purse and use it every day and all day long. I work in an office setting and this is the most perfect shade for everyday use. It just makes my lips a little glossy, without the whole, "look at me, I'm wearing lipgloss" look. I like how this is very versatile with other colors on my face and my clothes.
IMHO this is the perfect shade of "I just naturally have beautiful lips". The only down side to this gloss is that it doesn't last very long. I think I re-apply at least 10 times a day. I'm not too crazy about keeping my lips glossy, but this gloss definately wears off quickly. I hope Lancome could re-formulate this gloss with the same shade w/ better staying power. Then it'll be perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/24/2007 9:48:00 AM More reviews by INDICAN

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my second JT. I received it as a GWP just like my first one. I like this color, it's a neutral pink. It's a bit sticky though, reminds me of my MAC clear lipglass, just not as sticky. I will have to try this out for a bit longer.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2007 12:42:00 AM More reviews by bluejoansie

This is a perfect day lipgloss. Lovely pink, like the inside of a shell. It's subtle, but definitely enhances in a polished way. I think it's expensive, but will wear it a lot for work.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2007 6:35:00 PM More reviews by yuey

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this color. I was looking for a pretty light pink color that didn't look too extravagant, just something to spicy up my lazy day makeup. As a note, I have an Asian skintone that's not too fair but not too dark and my lips are very pigmented. Anyway, now I have lazy makeup everyday just as an excuse to use it. I took off a lippie for the price, because 18$ hurts me a lot.

Either way, I've already repurchased because I can't find my first one.