Lancome Hypnose Waterproof

3.7

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Overall it's really just ok.. I find it very easy to clump & honestly I'm not a fan of the formula.. After just a few weeks I found it not applying smoothly, which ive never had that issue with most other mascaras.. Even el cheapo ones.. I won't buy it again because I just don't think it's worth it. Also I found I could only apply 1-1.5 coats of this.. It wasn't very dramatic IMO & definitely not lengthening..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

This mascara is clumpy lashville. The only good thing about it, is that it's waterproof. Not worth the 26 bucks I payed. The wand seems to hold a lot of product which of course causes the clumps. I rarely use this mascara due to the mess it leaves my lashes in.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE LOVE THIS MASCARA! I cried, took a shower with it and it did not smudge significantly. It is long-lasting, although the waterproof formula makes your lashes much drier, and maybe a little clumpier. However if you are an active person but still want to look pretty then pick this one up!

I swear by this product! As per my asian heritage, my eyelashes are dead straight... so far, this has been the ONLY mascara that has not wilted by the end of the day!

I got this after I tried Hypnose Doll Lashes (which was terrible, I ended up looking like a panda after a few hours). It's so good, but quite pricey at $26. It lengthens and holds curl better than Doll Lashes and doesn't smudge. I love how you can put up to about six coats (though three or four is sufficient) without it clumping horribly. It's good to buy this when they have gifts so you get some nice samples. ( :

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great mascara!It defines my lashes, makes them huge and gives volume at the same time. Truth be told hough, the L'oreal Lash Architect Waterproof mascara does exactly the same thing for me. I think they have pretty much the same mascara wand as well. Anyhow, very good product, but I'd like to try more of Lancome's mascaras.

I hate this mascara and am so disappointed with it. I swear by regular Hypnose for volume, curl and separation. I am going on holiday and thought I would buy the waterproof version.

Waterproof Hypnose is nothing like regular Hypnose! The brush is very different - it is small, with short tiny spokes - not like the nice full spokes on the regular brush. It is a big wet mess on my lashes, does not curl at all, and is basically like Great Lash - it makes my lashes black, but nothing more. I paid $57 for this and am so angry I might try to get a refund. Don't waste your money!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I'm happy this works for so many people, but I should have spent my $25 on a handful of lattes. After the second use - both of which gave me beautiful, sweeping, soot colored lashes - it clumped, completely. It was almost a paste. I exchanged it, and the same thing happened. This week I have also had the first stye of my life. I hope that I have just had the (worst ever string of) flawed tubes, but I'm thinking not. Sigh. Off I go to find another mascara that lengthens and darkens without clumping or giving me an eye infection ...

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I got this as a gift before the summer. I was really happy to see that the mascara was a waterproof formula as my previous experience (virtose(?) the lengthening one) was not great as was too wet and made my lashes flop hence smudging occurs.

Hypnose waterproof however gave me a surprise as it held my lashes pretty well (probably due to the waterproof formula), voluminous my lashes slightly giving making my lashes look neat. It makes my lashes not too over done as it doesn't clump much, I also liked the fact that it didn't have fibers in the formula (or as far as I can see there wasn't any fall out what-so-ever).

Overall it's a great mascara, the only downside is the price. As great as it is I can't really justify the cost as I throw my mascaras out every 3-4 months. Also the Japanese drugstore brands do just as good of a job, but at a fraction of a price. For me the product is one of a luxury which is great, but I can do without.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I used Voluminous, but don't sell it here anymore, so I tried many others, but this...I love it, volumizes, lengthens, it holds the curl all day...will buy again!

Popular Mascaras