August 22, 2014 | 1055 users online

Cleansers - Olay - Sensitive Skin Foaming Face Wash

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 12/23/2013 4:24:00 AM More reviews by sica799

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have kind of oily acne prone skin. This product is really gentle but surprisingly works well for me. At first I thought it would be too gentle and wouldnt clean my skin enough, but it works fine. I use it with clean and clear benzoyl peroxide cream and my skin really agrees to this regimen. Its a nice balance instead of using a salicylic acid or super drying face wash with the cream.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Angelistic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am in my early 20s, and I have been advised by many people that using a foaming cleanser in your "younger" years of life, its better for combination/oily/acne-prone and sometimes sensitive skin. In the past I have used Vichy normaderm (which isn't bad, but after 3 years, my skin hadn't improved, but it wasn't irritated either), La Roche posay Effaclar for approx 2 years now, and it is decent but pricey!!!!

This have been using this product for a couple of days, and this is my review:

Pros:
- Fragrance, oil, and soap free!!
- Smooth skin
- surprisingly, the darkness around my eyes are lightening up
- removes makeup well, for a cleanser anyways. The rest my toner picks up (no alcohol) (but I only wear one layer of liquid makeup. no more).
- T-zone is dry for a couple hours

Cons:

- if you use too much, overdrying the face, and promoting more oil production
- dry patches of skin

Its winter, maybe in the summer it may be different. Will provide an updated review in the future.

UPDATED 2014: This cleanser is great, in relation to daily usage, and does take off some makeup, but not all. I feel this cleanser would be better in the summer time. I currently use Paula's choice EArth Source gel cleanser and its amazing for winter usage.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2013 8:55:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

just amazing. it leaves my skin feeling so soft and non irritated like other cleansers that claim to be for sensitive skin. i like that it has a pump too. only complaint i have is it doesnt really foam up like it claims but thats ok causr it cleans my face like i want it to. i would definently recommend this cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2013 4:15:00 PM More reviews by meligonlan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

THE BEST CLEANSER EVER!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by slidingdoors

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been looking for months for a gentle facial wash that doesn't worsen the condition of my sensitive skin. This did not work for me - made my skin red and irritated, worsened my perioral dermatitis.
(I've never yet had a good experience with an Olay product -- I guess they just aren't for my skin type, even though they are bestselling and ubiquitous.)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by GenniferLynne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Fantastic. Non-drying and non-comedogenic. Don't even need a moisturizer at night!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/12/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by Raeshelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

this cleanser does its job when it cleans, but i feel it only cleans the outside and not deep within the pores and really CLEANS it...It also doesnt control my oil very well. Ill use it until i run out, but i think there are better cleansers out there, so i wont be rebuying. It'd be good for people with normal to dry skin though!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 10:31:00 PM More reviews by rangers30

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

After using Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash since I was 13, my early 20's skin started to get red bumps and irritation. I always had clear skin and kept a vigilant skin care routine, but the products that worked so well in my teens no longer cut it in my twenties. I tried Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cleanser and Ole Henriksen Aloe Vera Cleanser, and while my stubborn forehead bumps improved, they were still embarrassing and frustrating. Enter Olay Sensitive Skin Face Wash. This stuff leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, and moisturized. It cleared up my skin within a month. Best of all it's only $4.99!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by Lorel1

Loved this cleanser until I experienced a rash of little bumps on my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2013 2:25:00 AM More reviews by POPOK1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I used this product for awhile because I have very sensitive skin. It does a pretty good job keeping my face clean and it kept my skin so hydrated I could have gotten away without wearing moisturizer most days. I still had some acne so when I ran out I purchased a different cleanser but if I can't find anything better I would go back to this.