Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Kiss Me Coral 750

4.3

on 6/22/2012 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

First let me comment on the formula. It's really pretty great. It lasts long and it's nice and creamy. As for the color, I think it's really pretty. It's definitely bold. It's a coral with very little to no pink in it. I got a lot of compliments when I wore this.

on 6/10/2012 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I really wanted to like this color since orange is the rage this season and the color should compliment my NC45 complexion. The problem is that my upper lip is light brown but my bottom lip is pink, which made the color looked much brighter than I wanted. To balance it out I used BE's Buxom gloss in Candi which is in the same family and made the lips look the same color. That's a lot work when I can just find a deeper coral shade. Also, one swipe on the lips with this lipstick should do, as the lipstick is fairly pigmented.

If you're lips are pigmented, it will look nice on WOC. However, if you also have the pink lip issue, and you're trying to find a orange or coral look I suggest MAC's Meltdown (orange/ light golden bronze) and L'Oreal's limited edition Sparkling Coral (106- golden coral).

I bought this (along with Coralberry and Blasť Apricot) when everyone was going crazy for coral lips and maybe corals/oranges aren't really my thing. This is a red-based coral with the typical formulation of SLs. I was a NC 20-25 (with strong yellow undertones) when I bought this and it was just too in-your-face for me.

I love this coral! I used to shy away from corals, because most of them have looked ridiculous on me in the past (NC20-30, MUFE 118). I think this one works for me because it's more of a red-orange coral, as opposed to a light pink or a sherbert orange version. I even got compliments on this one at work this past week! Definitely a favorite in my makeup box!

on 4/12/2012 11:24:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a true intense coral....not leaning toward pink nor toward orange. It is very pigmented and long-lasting. I do not wear it "intensely" but instead swipe it on gently and I get a lovely soft coral color that stays on my lips for six or more hours. I have very pigmented lips and almost all of my lipsticks do not look on me like they look in the tube. This might be the only one that does. I have very dry lips so I always wear a little bit of balm underneath. I don't get drying or settling into lip lines with this formula, however, I do apply it very lightly....works for me.

on 3/11/2012 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

SHADE DESCRIPTION: bright orange red

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- long wearing

CONS

- don't like the way it looks alone

COMMENTS

This is an incredibly bright shade of orange with red undertones. This is definitely a shade that makes a statement. These lipsticks have a wonderful formula that make these glide on effortlessly and don't dry out the lips. However, I don't wear this lipstick alone. I love pairing this with Wet 'n Wild's Just Peachy to tone down the red - this combo gives a true orange.

Will repurchase.

i bought it because i wanted an orange lipstick for the up coming sumer.This is perfect. I am blond with very fair skin and it is amaizing on me!!!! love it!!!

on 1/21/2012 1:45:00 AM

Well, that's it. I don't know why I spent so much time trying various MAC and NARS lippies when my perfect orangey-reddy-coral lippie was waiting for me the whole time, right there at the drug store. I received this l/s as an extra in a swap package...I ditched the MAC coral lippie and held onto this one for dear life. Great, smooth formula, color that draws a bit of attention without overwhelming my face. Me: NC 17, brown/greyish green.

on 11/10/2011 9:45:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This color is the sexier, more mature sister to Cover Girl Fairytale. I love how the first swipe is almost a blush of color and how it builds from there. I agree with just about everything everyone else has said! I can't wear orange and pinks are ludicrous on me. I tend toward berries and reds. But I can wear this color and feel amaaaaazing. Also, the formula does not stink, wears awhile, and is awesome for layering with other colors/glosses. My favorite lippie, even in the winter!

on 10/13/2011 6:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i've been craving a bright coral lipstick, but thought it wouldn't work with my coloring. on a whim, i picked up 'kiss me coral' for $6 from Target. i absolutely love it! i like the idea of red, but i'm Nc15-20 and blonde, and red usually feels like way too much color for me. this looks beautiful though! i can't wear blue-based reds, or bright red in general, so this is an awesome find!