November 26, 2014 | 1033 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Kiss Me Coral 750

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 2:29:00 AM More reviews by tearupyourphotos

I bought this (along with Coralberry and Blasť Apricot) when everyone was going crazy for coral lips and maybe corals/oranges aren't really my thing. This is a red-based coral with the typical formulation of SLs. I was a NC 20-25 (with strong yellow undertones) when I bought this and it was just too in-your-face for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2012 5:07:00 PM More reviews by annaharris_227

I love this coral! I used to shy away from corals, because most of them have looked ridiculous on me in the past (NC20-30, MUFE 118). I think this one works for me because it's more of a red-orange coral, as opposed to a light pink or a sherbert orange version. I even got compliments on this one at work this past week! Definitely a favorite in my makeup box!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 11:24:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a true intense coral....not leaning toward pink nor toward orange. It is very pigmented and long-lasting. I do not wear it "intensely" but instead swipe it on gently and I get a lovely soft coral color that stays on my lips for six or more hours. I have very pigmented lips and almost all of my lipsticks do not look on me like they look in the tube. This might be the only one that does. I have very dry lips so I always wear a little bit of balm underneath. I don't get drying or settling into lip lines with this formula, however, I do apply it very lightly....works for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2012 10:01:00 PM More reviews by MissLerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

SHADE DESCRIPTION: bright orange red

PROS

- pigmented
- creamy
- long wearing

CONS

- don't like the way it looks alone

COMMENTS

This is an incredibly bright shade of orange with red undertones. This is definitely a shade that makes a statement. These lipsticks have a wonderful formula that make these glide on effortlessly and don't dry out the lips. However, I don't wear this lipstick alone. I love pairing this with Wet 'n Wild's Just Peachy to tone down the red - this combo gives a true orange.

Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by elfodimontagna

i bought it because i wanted an orange lipstick for the up coming sumer.This is perfect. I am blond with very fair skin and it is amaizing on me!!!! love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by Snackmeister

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Well, that's it. I don't know why I spent so much time trying various MAC and NARS lippies when my perfect orangey-reddy-coral lippie was waiting for me the whole time, right there at the drug store. I received this l/s as an extra in a swap package...I ditched the MAC coral lippie and held onto this one for dear life. Great, smooth formula, color that draws a bit of attention without overwhelming my face. Me: NC 17, brown/greyish green.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 9:45:00 PM More reviews by sthenn0

This color is the sexier, more mature sister to Cover Girl Fairytale. I love how the first swipe is almost a blush of color and how it builds from there. I agree with just about everything everyone else has said! I can't wear orange and pinks are ludicrous on me. I tend toward berries and reds. But I can wear this color and feel amaaaaazing. Also, the formula does not stink, wears awhile, and is awesome for layering with other colors/glosses. My favorite lippie, even in the winter!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2011 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Uncle_Joey

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i've been craving a bright coral lipstick, but thought it wouldn't work with my coloring. on a whim, i picked up 'kiss me coral' for $6 from Target. i absolutely love it! i like the idea of red, but i'm Nc15-20 and blonde, and red usually feels like way too much color for me. this looks beautiful though! i can't wear blue-based reds, or bright red in general, so this is an awesome find!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2011 3:37:00 AM More reviews by RustGospel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was pretty underwhelmed with Kiss Me Coral at first. I suppose that since I'm more used to very bold, vibrant red lipsticks the slightly more subdued hue of coral was a little strange, especially when initially I expected it to be ultra bright. For a few days, I was completely on the fence about whether I liked it or not and I was entirely undecided about what I was going to do with it. I'd get up and try it on every morning...I'd walk around in it, peeking at myself in different mirrors and lighting around the house.
Anyway, about a week later I finally put on some matte foundation with it and THAT is when it truly shone. I think that the oh-so-slight hint of fleshtone pink in this lipstick brought out the sallowness in my skin, sort of drawing out it's patchy tone. With foundation on and my unevenness camouflaged, this lipstick DID appear so much brighter than before. I'm not sure why or how, but something about Kiss Me Coral and I clicked on that day. It reminds me so much of the coral color Mad Men's Betty Draper wears when blotted down and truly Lucille Ball when slicked on. I too agree that Kiss Me Coral would perhaps work on most skin tones. It's so easy for me to imagine this lipstick on a tanned girl with peach blush, completely emulating that vintage beach bunny look I've been so wild over. *Swoon*
It's this perfect mixture of red, carrot orange, and a tiny bit nude-ish pink. It works full on and looks just as beautiful if not even slightly more so blotted down to a stain against my light-meduim skin. I love how much lower maintenance this lipstick is than a typical red shade. The impact of this is just so much softer without the color necessarily being any duller or lackluster at all. You can be girly and carefree with this lipstick. It's great for days when I don't feel like being a complete full-on crimson lipped femme fatale.
I also love that I can have this all in the same Revlon Super Lustrous formula that I've come to adore. I will say that I've noticed that this color, like other older Revlon releases (like Fire & Ice and Siren) go on a little more streaky than other Super Lustrous Lipsticks do. No matter, liner or a few coats from the tube will limit this. If you're looking for a beautiful, fun, vivacious, retro lip shade that won't tire you out or age you, then Kiss Me Coral is definitely worth looking into!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2011 10:56:00 PM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most stunning lip colors I have had the pleasure of coming across. I think every makeup artist should own this. The 'coral' part of the name is true because this is a coral color. It also has a touch of pink or red so don't expect it to be orange. I have fair skin and this looks STUNNING with it...definitely recommended for paler ladies, but every skin tone would look great in this. The formula is very creamy but doesn't slide off, if that makes sense. You can apply this like a stain and blot or swipe on a full coat; either way, it will look good. I will keep repurchasing this when I run out.