December 20, 2014 | 1563 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2011 10:07:00 AM More reviews by Joey2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product has turned my mornings around. Instead of fighting my hair until I could cry, I use this and I'm styled and out in the door in record time.

For reference, let me describe my hair. It's shoulder length, lightly layered, thick and heavy, but the individual hairs are fine and silky. In other words I have a lot of fine, silky hair. I must have volume in the crown.

After shampooing (I shampoo daily), I comb an oil of some kind(current favorite is the Kendi oil from Alterna) thru from maybe the ears down and let hair air dry while I apply makeup.

After makeup is finished, I add about a nickle-sized amount of the B&B cream to the roots of my hair just in the crown area. If you use too much, hair will feel a little stiff.

I blow dry using a brush for lift in the top, and a round brush for the remainder. Then I put a couple of Velcro rollers in the top for maybe 5 minutes.

After I remove the rollers, I fluff a little, spray lightly with my grail h/s, Sebastian Shaper Plus, and I'm done. No teasing, or trying to "push" my hair into a shape before freezing into place with hair spray.

This product is expensive, but I use very little each time so it lasts forever even with daily use. I won't be without it, and won't be shopping other volume products since discovering the B&B.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by vckneff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this styling cream for my hair. I have fine, curly hair, currently cut very short. This product gives me light hold, shine and I'm able to style my hair. It gives me the styling power of a gel, without the wet look, and adds softness and shine. It leaves my hair touchable.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Soldiergirl729

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is ok. I put it in my hair and try to style it n it just looks like I have less baby hair. I would not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did nothing for my hair except made it more stiff. Where do these bumble guys get the nerve selling expensive mediocre hair products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Priya1012

I got a 4 oz bottle when it was on clearance I didn't expect much from this, but I gave it shot. I am almost done with my 4 oz bottle after 4 months and I might get a bigger bottle. I like this product keeps my hair straight with out weighing it down and giving it volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by MiyaKiku

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high expectation for this product and it did not live up to it's hype (or price!!) at all. Don't expect it to hold your style for more than 2 hours. I've used it multiple times before curling my (very) long hair, and the curls fall out as if I had zero product in. I've even tried using a larger amount and it still didn't do the job. Another bottle to the collection under the sink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by missmindy

I really like this styling creme. I have straight hair so it is much better than using gel or mouse to achieve the look that i'm going for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite hair product right now. I have naturally wavy hair, and this gives me perfect definition. I find that most products either make my hair too curly or just don't seem to do anything, except for this. I put a nickel size amount through my damp hair and just let it air dry. I never get any frizz and it makes my hair really soft and shiny. also, I like that walmart has apparently started selling it an $8 travel size, since I generally 'do' my hair in the car on the way to work.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by golden_chain2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very fine hair so would have never bought a product called styling cream. However a friend gave me a sample packet so I decided to give it a try. This is a very good product. It gives my hair body and it does not create static in the winter months. I was so impressed with B&B that I purchased the styling cream, styling lotion and the thickening hair spray. I am happy with all of the products and tend to rotate them for variety. This was also a lesson learned. If you have fine hair you don't always have to buy products with names like "thickening", "volumizing", etc.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by dont

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It slightly stiffens the hair which makes it hold the styling better. Does a nice job but easy to overdo and end up flattening so use lightly.

I don't see any reason for it's extreme price, it does no better than other styling creams. Bed Head Small Talk, for example.