October 22, 2014 | 900 users online

Styling Products - Bumble & Bumble - Styling Creme

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2011 5:22:00 PM More reviews by vckneff

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

I love this styling cream for my hair. I have fine, curly hair, currently cut very short. This product gives me light hold, shine and I'm able to style my hair. It gives me the styling power of a gel, without the wet look, and adds softness and shine. It leaves my hair touchable.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/22/2011 1:44:00 AM More reviews by Soldiergirl729

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This product is ok. I put it in my hair and try to style it n it just looks like I have less baby hair. I would not buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/3/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by lieske

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Did nothing for my hair except made it more stiff. Where do these bumble guys get the nerve selling expensive mediocre hair products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2011 3:38:00 PM More reviews by Priya1012

I got a 4 oz bottle when it was on clearance I didn't expect much from this, but I gave it shot. I am almost done with my 4 oz bottle after 4 months and I might get a bigger bottle. I like this product keeps my hair straight with out weighing it down and giving it volume.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:28:00 PM More reviews by MiyaKiku

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I had high expectation for this product and it did not live up to it's hype (or price!!) at all. Don't expect it to hold your style for more than 2 hours. I've used it multiple times before curling my (very) long hair, and the curls fall out as if I had zero product in. I've even tried using a larger amount and it still didn't do the job. Another bottle to the collection under the sink.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2011 1:10:00 PM More reviews by missmindy

I really like this styling creme. I have straight hair so it is much better than using gel or mouse to achieve the look that i'm going for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 11:19:00 PM More reviews by amaizeingndn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is my favorite hair product right now. I have naturally wavy hair, and this gives me perfect definition. I find that most products either make my hair too curly or just don't seem to do anything, except for this. I put a nickel size amount through my damp hair and just let it air dry. I never get any frizz and it makes my hair really soft and shiny. also, I like that walmart has apparently started selling it an $8 travel size, since I generally 'do' my hair in the car on the way to work.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by golden_chain2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have very fine hair so would have never bought a product called styling cream. However a friend gave me a sample packet so I decided to give it a try. This is a very good product. It gives my hair body and it does not create static in the winter months. I was so impressed with B&B that I purchased the styling cream, styling lotion and the thickening hair spray. I am happy with all of the products and tend to rotate them for variety. This was also a lesson learned. If you have fine hair you don't always have to buy products with names like "thickening", "volumizing", etc.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by dont

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

It slightly stiffens the hair which makes it hold the styling better. Does a nice job but easy to overdo and end up flattening so use lightly.

I don't see any reason for it's extreme price, it does no better than other styling creams. Bed Head Small Talk, for example.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 6:05:00 PM More reviews by juliemitc

I love this styling cream, for me it works better at styling my hair than any other mousse/gel/spray. I apply it on damp hair with a silicon serum, and then I blow dry with a round brush. I have thick, slightly wavy, shoulder length hair and using this product controls my volume. The blow out usually lasts at least a day.

When used with a blow dryer it passes the "can my boyfriend run his fingers through my hair" test.

I also use it on damp hair that I style in low bun, and let it air dry, and it makes a very sleek look.