Jane Iredale Moonglow

4.3

Not tested on animals

Ingredients: Mica, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Stearic Acid, 24-Karat Gold Leaf, Pine Bark Extract, Pomegranate Extract. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

on 12/13/2009 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I thought this was a great concept but it really just did not look good on me. I was hoping it would be universal as the marketing makes it appear that way, but the dark brown is way too dark for a PPP and it is difficult to just avoid that area when you are swirling a big blush brush. It would be better to change that to a bronzey pink... this will likely only work for a medium-light skintones and darker.

on 10/16/2009 5:58:00 AM

Oh how I love JI Moonglow bronzer. Just apply it with a light hand, and a light brush that is clean so the product lasts.

on 8/19/2009 11:38:00 AM

Great, universal color that I imagine would look good on just about anyone. Expensive, yes, but it lasts forever. I love this stuff!

on 5/23/2009 2:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I'm PPP, super sensitive, mild rosacea, combination skin but tends to dryness in the winter and when my skin is inflamed.

Lovely product, but broke me out. I assume it's the gold as the list of ingredients is pretty short.

on 4/2/2009 4:47:00 PM

jane iredale has the best minerals on the make up market. she uses real 24 k gold flakes. absolutely beautiful on skin. will re purchse. deff. worth the money.

on 3/21/2009 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

2, count 'em, 2 compacts broke apart inside of a year! I didn't buy the second, it was a replacement for the first. Nothing is more frustrating. Shades were nice too. And I love all of the other JI products that I use. I am moving on to BB bronzing powder.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

This is one of the most beautiful bronzers I have ever used. It is not muddy or orange. It does not look like makeup on me. It just looks like a real glow. Perfect as a bronzer, or eyeshadow. Is expensive, I get a discount so not so bad for me.

on 11/30/2008 2:06:00 PM

I really like the naturalness of this product.

Even on fair skin in the winter time it doesn't turn orange.

(However, bet I could make anything turn me orange if I put enough on, lol)

It makes me glow for a subtle look for the daytime, and makes it easy to create a glam look for the eventing.

xo

on 9/7/2008 2:07:00 AM

For the price I paid ($63.00) this should come with a mirror, a big fluffy brush and the ghost of Kevyn Aucoin!!! Since it doesn't I will admit to loving this versatile product that has become the best thing in my makeup bag. Beautiful as eyeshadow, put a little of the pinky color on the lips and top with a colored gloss and of course as a face bronzer/highlighter that imparts a 24 carat glow. All of my other bronzers must now leave the runway.

on 8/23/2008 8:17:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is pricey! But, I still love it! You can even use this as eyeshadow. I adore multi-purpose products! Definitely worth the price. Plus it's pure minerals, which supposedly are "better" for the skin. I lightly sweep this on my cheekbones, bridge of nose and a bit on my forehead. It imparts such a subtle sunkissed glow without screaming "bronzer". Buy this! The packaging is simple but beautiful.

Popular Bronzers