April 19, 2014 | 1872 users online

Bronzers - Jane Iredale - Moonglow

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jules_2015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm PPP, super sensitive, mild rosacea, combination skin but tends to dryness in the winter and when my skin is inflamed.

Lovely product, but broke me out. I assume it's the gold as the list of ingredients is pretty short.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Kristy143

jane iredale has the best minerals on the make up market. she uses real 24 k gold flakes. absolutely beautiful on skin. will re purchse. deff. worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by SEAFEE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

2, count 'em, 2 compacts broke apart inside of a year! I didn't buy the second, it was a replacement for the first. Nothing is more frustrating. Shades were nice too. And I love all of the other JI products that I use. I am moving on to BB bronzing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most beautiful bronzers I have ever used. It is not muddy or orange. It does not look like makeup on me. It just looks like a real glow. Perfect as a bronzer, or eyeshadow. Is expensive, I get a discount so not so bad for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by DreaAlberti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the naturalness of this product.

Even on fair skin in the winter time it doesn't turn orange.

(However, bet I could make anything turn me orange if I put enough on, lol)

It makes me glow for a subtle look for the daytime, and makes it easy to create a glam look for the eventing.

xo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the price I paid ($63.00) this should come with a mirror, a big fluffy brush and the ghost of Kevyn Aucoin!!! Since it doesn't I will admit to loving this versatile product that has become the best thing in my makeup bag. Beautiful as eyeshadow, put a little of the pinky color on the lips and top with a colored gloss and of course as a face bronzer/highlighter that imparts a 24 carat glow. All of my other bronzers must now leave the runway.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by calistarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pricey! But, I still love it! You can even use this as eyeshadow. I adore multi-purpose products! Definitely worth the price. Plus it's pure minerals, which supposedly are "better" for the skin. I lightly sweep this on my cheekbones, bridge of nose and a bit on my forehead. It imparts such a subtle sunkissed glow without screaming "bronzer". Buy this! The packaging is simple but beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Joyce7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this - whenI first opened it and tested it on my arm, I thought 'oh no, this is going to make my face look like a disco ball!' However, it somehow doesn't, every though it IS very shimmery. It just kind of gives me an awesome glow, and I like that it isn't extremely dark since I'm NC20 and don't need a deep dark bronzer to look like I've got a slightly tanned glow.

All in all, I'm really glad that once again I relied on the reviews of other MUAers and bought this unseen. Thanks all! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2008 8:40:00 PM More reviews by HeidiV

Love love love this product. I was just surprised by how i could use this product in so many different ways. I wear it as eye shadows and always get compliments from my friends. I also use it as a highlighter on top of bronzer and before applying blush. This gives me a healthy glow and that instant high cheek bones. I use it as an overall bronzer sometimes but I think my Chanel Bronze Universal Sun Illuminator does a better job for me. Bottom line, will purchase again again and again. I have oily greasy small Asian eye lids and guess what the eye shadows stayed on after an all night dancing, sweating in the club in the summer. Yes, this product is amazing, it looks good and does good to ur skin! Stop reading the reviews and go get one NOW

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2008 5:46:00 PM More reviews by beckie511

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I would buy this product again because I do agree it gives a "glow" to your skin, but with my oily skin I sometimes wonder if it looks like I'm just really shiny to other people when they look at me. I also feel this is not so much a bronzer as much as it is a highlighter, because I find myself contemplating buying a separate bronzer from the Jane Iredale line to wear underneath this. It has to be applied with a very light hand otherwise in the daytime light will definitely appear to be overkill and too heavily made up.