November 24, 2014 | 1236 users online

Bronzers - Jane Iredale - Moonglow

rated 4 of 5 on 10/16/2009 5:58:00 AM More reviews by Yay

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Oh how I love JI Moonglow bronzer. Just apply it with a light hand, and a light brush that is clean so the product lasts.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2009 11:38:00 AM More reviews by rooks

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great, universal color that I imagine would look good on just about anyone. Expensive, yes, but it lasts forever. I love this stuff!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2009 2:49:00 PM More reviews by jules_2015

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm PPP, super sensitive, mild rosacea, combination skin but tends to dryness in the winter and when my skin is inflamed.

Lovely product, but broke me out. I assume it's the gold as the list of ingredients is pretty short.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by Kristy143

jane iredale has the best minerals on the make up market. she uses real 24 k gold flakes. absolutely beautiful on skin. will re purchse. deff. worth the money.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/21/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by SEAFEE

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

2, count 'em, 2 compacts broke apart inside of a year! I didn't buy the second, it was a replacement for the first. Nothing is more frustrating. Shades were nice too. And I love all of the other JI products that I use. I am moving on to BB bronzing powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2008 5:23:00 PM More reviews by barefootcassandra

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the most beautiful bronzers I have ever used. It is not muddy or orange. It does not look like makeup on me. It just looks like a real glow. Perfect as a bronzer, or eyeshadow. Is expensive, I get a discount so not so bad for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2008 2:06:00 PM More reviews by DreaAlberti

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really like the naturalness of this product.

Even on fair skin in the winter time it doesn't turn orange.

(However, bet I could make anything turn me orange if I put enough on, lol)

It makes me glow for a subtle look for the daytime, and makes it easy to create a glam look for the eventing.

xo

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2008 2:07:00 AM More reviews by Sayers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

For the price I paid ($63.00) this should come with a mirror, a big fluffy brush and the ghost of Kevyn Aucoin!!! Since it doesn't I will admit to loving this versatile product that has become the best thing in my makeup bag. Beautiful as eyeshadow, put a little of the pinky color on the lips and top with a colored gloss and of course as a face bronzer/highlighter that imparts a 24 carat glow. All of my other bronzers must now leave the runway.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2008 8:17:00 PM More reviews by calistarose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is pricey! But, I still love it! You can even use this as eyeshadow. I adore multi-purpose products! Definitely worth the price. Plus it's pure minerals, which supposedly are "better" for the skin. I lightly sweep this on my cheekbones, bridge of nose and a bit on my forehead. It imparts such a subtle sunkissed glow without screaming "bronzer". Buy this! The packaging is simple but beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2008 8:26:00 PM More reviews by Joyce7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this - whenI first opened it and tested it on my arm, I thought 'oh no, this is going to make my face look like a disco ball!' However, it somehow doesn't, every though it IS very shimmery. It just kind of gives me an awesome glow, and I like that it isn't extremely dark since I'm NC20 and don't need a deep dark bronzer to look like I've got a slightly tanned glow.

All in all, I'm really glad that once again I relied on the reviews of other MUAers and bought this unseen. Thanks all! :)