October 21, 2014 | 1218 users online

Concealers - Christian Dior - Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen-002 Candlelight

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2010 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Melloney

Very effective product ,no doubt. Blends well - hides all that needs to be hidden . Great stuff !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 4:54:00 AM More reviews by ValentinaRUS

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this! I works for my undereye circles way better than YSL's Touche Eclat. And it does not crease. It's the best undereye concealer for me. The packaging is convenient and beautiful. The product applies very thin, but it's enough to lighten my dark circles. It stays put until I remove it. It's Dior, baby!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 4:51:00 PM More reviews by tracita

i'm digging this. i let it sit around for gawd knows how long just withering away...dug it out a few days ago and now i fear i can't live without it ever. i've been experimenting with it---tried a few different ways...so far, i've had the best results applying a bit of Korres Primer under my eye first, then using a fluffy brush (MAC 224) to apply my concealer (Benefit Erase Paste #2 for my horrific dark purply-brown circles), letting the concealer sit and stew for a moment and then taking that same fluffy brush and applying the Radiance Booster Pen lightly over the whole area. i set with a Becca powder and i have had minimal creasing using this method. it brightens my whole undereye area, fantabulous. i don't like the clicky pen, i always seem to click 7 times too many and end up with globbing...it's pricey too (though mine came in some sort of kit a while back)...i thin it's a keeper though...i may try the 001 shade which is more pink if i recall correctly...i'm nw20 and this looks natural but i'm always on the search for something better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/8/2010 8:17:00 PM More reviews by Pancakeprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This works well as a highlighter but does nothing for me as far as covering dark circles. I would not spend the money on this again because I think it's too much $ for a simple highlighter.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Aerischan

This product is okay but very expensive!!
This pen is mainly to cover up dark circles, I'd say it helps a bit but it won't cover it up completely. You'll need to apply powder afterwards.
It blends well.
Has medium coverage.
It's light on the skin.
You only need a little bit to be able to cover up your dark circles and because of that, this product has lasted me for months.
I don't recommend this if you're looking for something cheap, this pen cost me about $50

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2010 7:43:00 PM More reviews by dori0000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This really works, i have dark around my eye sockets and this made me look 10 years younger. so much better that the YSL one, that did not do anything but waste money.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2010 9:42:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I love this highlighter!! I use it under my eyes and it works so beautifuly!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2010 11:14:00 AM More reviews by smjaber

I bought this as my skin needed a bit of a boost and I wanted to brighten up beneath my eyes. I've previously used YSL touch eclat which I've never liked, it's too thick. I thought this one might be the same but I was pleasantly surprised, it's much lighter and the colour matched my skin really well. I've bought this twice now and will carry on buying but unfortunatly it runs out really quickly

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2009 1:37:00 AM More reviews by lilpumpkin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

absolutely lovely. i went to sephora today looking for a highlighter pen and went for my handy dandy YSL touche eclat pen, but my girlfriend suggested trying a similar product of a different brand. i put the YSL sample on my left side and the skinflash sample on my right side, and the difference was SO obvious. the skinflash side of my face looked so much brighter and it was cheaper, obv. a plus. cant wait to see what it looks like on a clean face =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2009 2:52:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this in conjunction with my regular concealer. It does not offer me enough coverage for the under eye area where I need a bit more, but does help with fine tuning. It takes a bit of practice to learn how to use this properly-use very sparingly and just tap in to blend. I am finding that I like having this in my kit for the subtle concealing and highlighting that it offers.