October 26, 2014 | 1386 users online

Makeup Brushes - E.L.F. - Foundation brush

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 10/22/2013 10:24:00 PM More reviews by glamycakes2014

I hate this brush. It scratched my face and the bristles kept falling out. I was so upset. I gave it to my 2 year old to play with.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/22/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

This was my first foundation brush that I bought way back when. I was really trying to make it work due to the price. But with the results I got from this tool, I would have been better off using my hands. The bristles are hard and just become worse over time. They scratch at your face and apply the foundation streaky. It really makes you feel like you are painting on your face during application.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND this brush. In my opinion, it was a waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 6:36:00 PM More reviews by simidearest

this was my first foundation brush and it works great!!! i regret not using foundation brushes sooner, it gave me a flawless clean skin look and applies the product really well. its soft, easy to clean and works extremely well!!! i really recommend this if youre on a low budget or are trying makeup brushes for the first time!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2013 11:13:00 AM More reviews by amberoertel

The foundation brush I was using became way to stiff, I'm not sure if this is because of the company or because of how I washed it. I was looking for a brush that wouldn't irritate my makeup so I ran out and bought the e.l.f foundation brush and I am loving it so much! First of all the bristles are nice and soft and they allow the product to be applied easily onto the face. It also didn't irritate the area around my nose and eyes as my other brush does. I was a bit skeptical about using this product at first because I've heard both good and bad things about e.l.f. but all in all I am very happy with this brush and will continue to use this product every day.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/10/2013 11:10:00 PM More reviews by r3rica9

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

For $1, what more could you really want? The brush works just fine for my foundation, but I use powder foundation, so I'm not sure how it works with liquid. Packaging is good enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

For a dollar it's a great value! I don't know why there are so many bad reviews... However, I use this mostly for concealer not foundation. It does tend to streak sometimes but you can always fix that

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 11:32:00 PM More reviews by angiehalim

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

IT STREAKS LIKE CRAZY yet its easy to use. I ended up using my hands to blend the streaks. Very disappointing!
I would not recommend this to a friend and I wouldn't buy it again.

I prefer Masami Shouko 318 Duo Fibre Foundation Brush over this.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/24/2013 1:11:00 AM More reviews by Lilola07

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved this foundation brush when I bought it, but it was my very first foundation brush and I think I was just excited to start wearing makeup. It's ok for the price, but it leaves foundation looking streaky.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/15/2013 11:28:00 AM More reviews by nad1a246

Bought this in a whim as I have many foundation brushes inc the Chanel no6 brush which is fab. This one from elf certainly is not. But of course considering the price I didn't expect it to be a top quality product. I'd been told it was a cheaper alternative to the mac 187 which I do not have but it is in my opinion this one waa a bit useless, it's too small and just doesn't work for me. I do love the elf studio powder brush though.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by em0hly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This was the first foundation brush I ever bought, and it was very cheap, and it shows that when you use it. I always ended up with little hairs all over my face from the brush, and it always felt like I was painting the liquid onto my face, and always left thick coats of what I was applying.