July 31, 2014 | 2133 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

i would buy laguna again in the full size, but i already have peechykeen in MAC that i think is similar to Orgasm.
$24 at Sephora. no smell.
laguna i didnt think would be good on me because it looks very dirty when swatched but it looks so beautiful. the shimmer isnt too noticeable and the pigment is great. i like how with the duo i could try both products and i did like them both. its a great way to get people to buy the full amount product.
orgasm is a peachy-pink colour with a gold shimmer in it that isnt too big either. it is flattering aswell when i put it on. i am NC35 skin tone in MAC.
black nars compact with a mirror in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by asdfghjklnicah

I was never planning on buying this, but got it on clearance for $10
I love it. the bronzer fits my skin tone perfectly, and the golden shimmer in the blush looks great on camera.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by whoatrishh

I cannot get enough of this product! I purchased it because I had always heard amazing things about the blush and I happened to be out of bronzer in the early summer. Now that it's winter I've since nixed the pretty bronze glow it offers for only the flush/healthy pink of the blush. I absolutely love it. I will definitely be purchasing both in full-size when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ammit1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Without a doubt one of the best purchases I have ever made!!
Orgasm is a fabulous blush, it's totally worth the hype and I'm struggling to find a colour better for my skintone (pale and can look sallow), I love that it seems to highlight as well so I don't need an extra product.
The bronzer is amazing, I seriously thought it'd be too orange but it's not. I use it frequently as eyeshadow and it's utterly amazing - gives me THE perfect glow.

When I use these guys together I look like i've been on holiday!

Packaging - lovely usual NARS rubberised casing, nice big mirror.

My ONLY gripe is the price (but i'm willing to pay) and that this stuff runs out too fast - i've already hit pan on both and I bought them a few months ago. It's clearly good though because I barely ever hit pan on anything. Such a good buy, if you're not sure then try it, it's entirely worth it. Thank you NARS for this amazing compact!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by aleighb19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did like this product, love the laguna bronzer! im still not sure if im a huge fan of orgasm though... mine broke very easily and the texture changed after using it a couple times. i will continue using it but probably only repurchase the laguna bronzer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2012 9:52:00 PM More reviews by jenicavranich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is truly the best and most important item in my make-up bag. This product lasts well beyond the average bronzer and I love the fact that I don't need to clutter my purse with a bronzer & a blush. I totally love the bronzer because it doesn't have a orangey or pink tint to it which I HATE!. And the blush is such a flattering colour, it makes your face look sun kissed without looking like a clown. At $50 it's a steal since it's a 2 in 1 product and it truly lasts forever! I would be livid if they discontinued this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/30/2012 11:07:00 PM More reviews by marilynlovesyouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This review is for the Nars Orgasm/Laguna blush+bronzer duo!
I don't hate it, but I don't love it, or like it really.
I bought this duo after wanting Orgasm (the blush) for the longest time. The bronzer looks muddy and too dark for my skin, even though I tried applying it in different ways, it just doesnt work!
The blush is honestly nothing special. It also accentuates my light freckles on my cheeks like they are HUGE! When I put this blush on, it looks like I have spots or some sort of acne scarring underneath it.
I don't know if I got a defective one of something, and might try to contact Nars about this, since I laft it laying around in my collection for to long to even try to return it to Sephora.
I only gave it the 2 stars because the blush photographs well when i'm out at night, but that's pretty much it! for $60 CDN, I am VERY dissapointed!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by roxyd562

I bought this on a whim, but I am so glad I did. I love the blush and bronzer it doesnt make my face look muddy at all. It is a little pricey but trying them both seprate would have been way more expensive.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 7:54:00 AM More reviews by chookana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

After hearing much hype on the Orgasm blush, I decided to give it a go. I ended up getting this duo over the single blush because I though it was better value.
Orgasm to me is a nice pinkish peach colour that looks pretty nice on my skin tone. It has a gold shimmer to it which I could do without, but that's just personal preference as I'm a bigger fan of the matte look. The shimmer isn't over the top by any means though, so it works for day time as well as night. I find I have to add a few layers to get the colour payoff that I want, that may just be because I'm really tan though. I think it's a pretty standard blush colour that has potential to look nice on all skin tones but at the same time I agree with a few of the reviews who have stated that the colour isn't very unique, and I'm sure you could find similar alternatives.
The Laguna bronzer though, I LOVE! I find it quite matte, which is a definite winner for me. It's a beautiful caramel colour that makes my tan skin glow like I've just been to the beach. I use it to contour and it works great for this purpose. I think that it also complements the Orgasm blush really well, so as a duo NARS has done a great job and I can see why it is loved by so many.
If I do run out of this product though I will probably not repurchase Orgasm (although I don't see myself running out anytime soon as I don't use it on a daily basis) but I'll definitely be purchasing Laguna, maybe part of another duo? Really expensive to purchase NARS products in Australia though (almost double US price). The sleek black packaging always gets me though, it's beautiful.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2012 3:26:00 PM More reviews by jiller777

Love this product, gave it 5 lippies for overall rating because its such a Universal shade, which is why everyone loves it. The shimmer is not overkill and loks beautiful on the skin, Very pigmented so they the price is ok with me since a lil goes a very very long way. I find its best to use a more flat powder brush & just to tap onto the apples or a stippling brush. If ur using a very dense brush be careful ur goin to pick up way too much product. Very blendable and long wearing. Laguna is my go to couture powder, ive had the Duo almost a year & Im not even close to hitting pan. Both colors are very build-able. I dont use The Bronzer all over my face, just to contour the cheekbones, nose and jawline. And Orgasm stays just on the apples for me. Overall I think everyone who loves makeup should have this, its DEF a staple for ur kit ! Also try using Orgasm slightly damp as a eye shadow, BEAUTIFUL !