December 19, 2014 | 1695 users online

Bronzers - NARS - Orgasm-Laguna Blush-Bronzer Duo

rated 2 of 5 on 4/19/2013 8:25:00 PM More reviews by Makeupgeek5353

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Why pay 40 dollars when u can go get a 3 dollar one from elf. Same exact products no difference guys ur paying for the name not the use, dont buy it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 7:15:00 AM More reviews by Misskirkk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Just getting into using the more expensive makeup, I'm used to drugstore makeup anything by physicans formula. Well imagine my surprise after deciding to try this as a first step in my new makeup kit. I absolutely love the way it looks on me! I love the Laguna bronzed being a dark bronzed with no orange. And the orgasm making my skin look pleasantly blushed. I'm definitely sold to this. I ordered albatross and I'm awaiting it,

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 10:36:00 PM More reviews by StrangeLight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am an NC30 (or Light 4/Deauville in Nars foundation) and this duo is great for my skin tone. Laguna's a perfect bronzer or contour for a light, neutral skin tone but it's probably not dark enough for anyone with medium or darker skin. Orgasm is a lovely, flattering shade, but I did have some problems. When I first started using Orgasm, I found that it made my cheeks look like they had tiny pimples all over them. I don't have perfect skin, but I NEVER break out on my cheeks. I ditched a rather old, rather mediocre cheek brush and I bought a high quality real hair cheek brush. Now when I apply the blush, I work the product into my skin with small, buffing circles. Not only has that eliminated the appearance of those unsightly bumps, but the blush looks even better when it's really worked into the skin! It gives a really natural "from within" flush to the skin and it looks FLAWLESS.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/21/2013 1:33:00 AM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm a woman of color with NC44 skin, yellow-toned.

Laguna does not show up on me at all!

Orgasm is nice, but not a huge step up from the Jane blushes I normally use. Overall, meh.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 12:21:00 AM More reviews by elles143

I've been wanting to buy this for awhile and even bought its cheaper dupe from E.L.F. but to be honest, I felt the E.L.F. one was a bit ... much. The colours were nice but just not for everyday wear.

Back to the NARS duo, I finally decided to splurge and on my NC25ish skin, it gives a very nice subtle glow to my skin. The bronzer is a very natural looking matte colour and the blush is a lovely peachy colour that is quite shimmery when you swatch it but when I apply it on my cheeks, it's not very shimmery at all.

I love the packaging of this product and it is especially great for travel because it contains both blush and bronzer and comes with a nice mirror as well.

At $50CDN, it is quite pricey but you do get the full sized (0.16oz) blush included which is $32 by itself. The full-sized bronzer is 0.28oz vs the 0.16oz in this duo, but the bronzer is usually $39 on itself so I think if these are your colours, it's a good value.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i would buy laguna again in the full size, but i already have peechykeen in MAC that i think is similar to Orgasm.
$24 at Sephora. no smell.
laguna i didnt think would be good on me because it looks very dirty when swatched but it looks so beautiful. the shimmer isnt too noticeable and the pigment is great. i like how with the duo i could try both products and i did like them both. its a great way to get people to buy the full amount product.
orgasm is a peachy-pink colour with a gold shimmer in it that isnt too big either. it is flattering aswell when i put it on. i am NC35 skin tone in MAC.
black nars compact with a mirror in it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/4/2012 5:53:00 PM More reviews by asdfghjklnicah

I was never planning on buying this, but got it on clearance for $10
I love it. the bronzer fits my skin tone perfectly, and the golden shimmer in the blush looks great on camera.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by whoatrishh

I cannot get enough of this product! I purchased it because I had always heard amazing things about the blush and I happened to be out of bronzer in the early summer. Now that it's winter I've since nixed the pretty bronze glow it offers for only the flush/healthy pink of the blush. I absolutely love it. I will definitely be purchasing both in full-size when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2012 2:28:00 PM More reviews by ammit1984

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Without a doubt one of the best purchases I have ever made!!
Orgasm is a fabulous blush, it's totally worth the hype and I'm struggling to find a colour better for my skintone (pale and can look sallow), I love that it seems to highlight as well so I don't need an extra product.
The bronzer is amazing, I seriously thought it'd be too orange but it's not. I use it frequently as eyeshadow and it's utterly amazing - gives me THE perfect glow.

When I use these guys together I look like i've been on holiday!

Packaging - lovely usual NARS rubberised casing, nice big mirror.

My ONLY gripe is the price (but i'm willing to pay) and that this stuff runs out too fast - i've already hit pan on both and I bought them a few months ago. It's clearly good though because I barely ever hit pan on anything. Such a good buy, if you're not sure then try it, it's entirely worth it. Thank you NARS for this amazing compact!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/1/2012 9:02:00 PM More reviews by aleighb19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I did like this product, love the laguna bronzer! im still not sure if im a huge fan of orgasm though... mine broke very easily and the texture changed after using it a couple times. i will continue using it but probably only repurchase the laguna bronzer!