November 23, 2014 | 1570 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Cheek Colour in Rose Petal

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Maxipad05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my first Laura Mercier product and I really like it. It's a natural pink/peach color. Very natural and flattering on the cheeks. I wish the packaging was better. It's a little small.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by beautifulthings

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh, this is perfection! Gorgeous colour, texture and effect. It goes on very sheer and can easily be layered without risking overdoing it. It's practically fool proof.

My only objection is that the packaging is a bit on the small side especially if using a blusher brush, and seems more suited to an eyeshadow brush. The other downer is that being Laura Mercier, the price is rather high.

All in all, though a great product and definitely a keeper.
x

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 11:00:00 AM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Laura Mercier has always been my "go-to" for exceptional beauty products, at least 90% of the time!

I discovered this little charmer in a palette that was on sale on the web site. Let me just say, that I've been on the hunt for the perfect pale, pale pink powder blush for a long time. I've sampled, swatched all "pale pinks" from YSL to Nars to Bobbi Brown to Lancome.....

I have finally discovered the perfect pale pink! The pigment is buildable, which I like, because sometimes I'm to enthusiastic when it comes to blush, and I definitely don't want to resemble a clown. So that's a plus. The blush blends beautifully with your foundation, so it doesn't take the credentials of a SA to be able to pull of a NATURAL look, without stating "Yep, that's her blush alright!" The staying power is a good 7 hours on me, and I have T-zone oilies on my mature skin.

I will definitely buy the blush when I'm done with the palette's blush. I just can't sing the praises enough!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2012 7:05:00 PM More reviews by anonymousjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I am in love with blush so I was so excited to try this one and it definitely did not disappoint. I had been relying on Nars in Orgasm for a while because of the great reviews, and I really did love that one, but I didn't like how the glitter got everywhere. Second Skin is fantastic because it doesn't dry out my cheeks and it has the right amount of pigment for a subtle look. Which also means that I can build it up for a more dramatic look. This color is great for me because I'm extremely pale so this gives me some color in the morning but looks like it is just a natural flush. I think this blush will be with me for a while.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2012 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Maki70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

Just beautiful, I have spent 2 years and lots of cash looking for the colour quality and texture of a blush like this. Total winner!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2011 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Angeldoll

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a beautiful MATTE warm baby pink. Beautiful soft natural color. There is no shimmer whatsoever in this blush, so if you are looking for a glow/shimmer this is not the blush for you. I do love it but wish it had just a slight touch of glow. Color is soft and natural and will continue to use it this winter. For tanned skin this would be much too light/chalky. I will try the lotus pink in the summer ( that one is a bright coral pink with slight shimmer).

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2011 11:42:00 AM More reviews by Upset

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Would I buy this again? Well, I did without remembering I had bought "Rose Petal" about a year ago and would still use! So now I have two :) Fantastic smooth texture, matte without looking dull and the colour is perfection, a beautiful flattering blushed pink (without looking like a clown) with a tiny hint of peach? Love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2010 4:22:00 AM More reviews by sistinebd

Surprising find for me! My very first LM blush. It's quite bright on the pan, but when put on the face, it gives it a really healthy, natural light pink and slightly coral glow. What really surprised me is that it matches a tanned skin like mine perfectly! O_O ^_^ It is also a matte finish so it looks natural. I only own a few blushes and this is the first matte powder blush I've come across and I will definitely re-purchase. It is expensive, but I only do a single gentle dab on the pan using a Mac 168 brush for each cheek so I can see this will last me a while as it's highly pigmented and I found it lasts me the whole day! I also love how it gives a smooth flawless finish. It feels light and is a nice smooth texture. I have yet to try this for night out, but it's definitely build-able and I can see it will give a nice pop of colour on my tanned skin after applying a bit more. Lovely for spring/summer! Also, the package is small and light compared to other blushes - nice and compact to take with you anywhere (not that you'll need to re-apply during the day!) Love, love, love it!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 2:11:00 AM More reviews by Ambush

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a beautiful blush. Fresh and natural looking. Not too pink just soft. You can control the depth of colour by the amount applied. It applies beautifully over makeup or bare skin. It is not shiny or sparkly and doesn't turn orange or change colour. No fragrance and my sensitive skin doesn't react. Great blush. My all time favorite.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2010 3:49:00 AM More reviews by skim1017

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Dandelion by Benefit was my favorite pink blush....until I discovered this Rose Petal blush by Laura Mercier. It's a subtle, pretty shade of pink that brightens up your face without being too bubblegum pink or shimmery. I liked Dandelion, but I was looking for an alternative because the packaging was too bulky and it contained too much fragrance for me. Rose Petal comes in a small, sleek compact that is easy to carry around in your make-up bag or purse, AND it contains no fragrance.

15 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No