MAC Frost - Vex

4.4

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol Eye Shadows may contain: Silica, Mice, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 40 Lake, Yello 5 Lake

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Love, love .....did I mention love! This color looks amazing over any eyeshadow! It completely transforms and color and always looks great. I love it when I overdo a smokey eye and just a sweep of vex brightens up the whole look. Great as a highlighter too!!! I've used it over club, fig1, even old gold pigment. Happy, happy shadow. A must have:)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my favorite eye shadow of my whole collection. It has pink, silver, blue, green some beige tone to it. My go to look is Vex all over the lid and Shale along the lash line and outer v. Then, I apply black eye liner and mascara. Purple/plum color of Shale brings pink and blue tone of Vex. So beautiful! It has color but at the same time very natural, and work appropriate! I got so many compliments from girl friends, guy friends and even random guys whenever I wear my eye make up like that lol. FYI, I have dark brown hair, brown eyes with very pale skin. (I believe NC15 in MAC)

This is a fabulous spring/summer eyeshadow showing light pink and green tones. I first spotted it on a co-worker and she told me what it was. Being a little copycat (hee hee) I bought it and wore it to work also. Another co-worker asked me about it, and then SHE bought it also! So there were the three of us in our Vex shadow, LOL! Too funny. I used it until the last dredges finally broke and made a mess. Then I forgot about it until recently. So I definitely need to get another one, so I can start a whole new generation of co-workers duping. Ha! Try it if you like that "opalescent" look. It's very flattering.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

MAC Vex is a complex eyeshadow which reminds me of an abalone shell. It is a grey base with pink and green duochrome shifts. Such a unique shade! It looks great on the lid and changes when used in combination with other colours.

It applies smoothly and is highly pigmented. Blends well and brings a beautiful brightness to the eyes.

Love this one and I highly recommend it!

Amazing colour! Other reviewers have done a far better job of describing this shade, but on my ultra pale cool toned skin this is a smoky light grey with a hint of pink. I can't really see the green sparkles, but I imagine they help with making this e/s work with several other shades. It's very flattering. My brown eyes look lovely and I've had several compliments.
It's an oddly neutral, soft shade - you can pair this with purples, greys, pinks and browns.
My favourite way to wear this is with Satin Taupe in the crease for an easy smoky eye - I wear this at least a few times a week. Looks gorgeous with peach or pink lipstick etc.
A very flattering and unique colour that you won't find anywhere but MAC. Lasts a long time, very blendable and just totally gorgeous. I love this!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm so obsessed with this e/s. When I first bought it I paired it with Electra and it was just too much. I didn't know where to use it I didn't know how to use it I just knew the color was gorgeous. Now, I use this duo-chrome e/s as a brow highlight and on the inner corners. I use it on the inner corners of my eyes for every single look that I do. It goes with everything. I can't say enough how much I love this e/s and haven't found anything like it.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Love this colour. Looks silver/light green/light pink depending on how the light hits it. It's a very light colour, so for those of you with fair skin, just be cautious of that. I have extremely fair skin (NC15) and I love this colour. It'll depending on what you're looking for. This can be used as a great highlighter and/or for all over the lid. It builds nice too. It's not a coolour I use everyday, but it's a colour I'm glad I have in my makeup bag.

When I run out, I will repurchase.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a very interesting colour, unfortunately I don't find it does much for me, so I wouldn't repurchase. I find it difficult to make it show up on my fair skin.

Really gorgeous, unique shade, especially in daylight. Not much I can say that hasn't been covered below. Applies medium-sheer, and more opaque with primer. Silvery-gray in pan, with pink/green highlights once on the lid. The pink doesn't emphasize any eye redness on me. Definitely a "fairy" shade and reminiscent of opals, mother-of-pearl, etc, as others have said. You will need lashline and lash definition. I always wear this with liner and tons of mascara. This is one of those shades that steers me away from palettes, because it's so pretty and unique. I hardly ever buy single shadow shades anymore, but I buy Vex!

Great colour! Matches m skin perfectly and really brightens my eyes. Definitely serves me well!

Top Rated MAC Products