Moschino Cheap and Chic I Love Love

Fragrance Notes: Orange, Lemon, Grapefruit, Red Currant, Lily-of-the-Valley, Bulrushes, Tea Rose, Cinnamon Leaves, Tanaka Wood, Musk, Cedar.

on 8/26/2011 11:53:00 AM

I like this! It does smell a lot like D&G Light Blue (I can't believe some people are saying it doesn't, initially it smells almost exactly the same!) but with a hint more grapefruit. I used to wear Light Blue a lot but then too many people wore it so I gave it away. I was in the mood for a citrussy scent so I thought I would try this. It is available online quite cheaply. Initally all I could smell was Light Blue, but a grapefruit element quickly followed. It stays in this mix of Light Blue with added citrus fruits for a while but the dry down is slightly more floral and musky than Light Blue. To be honest I find that the Light Blue drydown is better but this scent is very pleasant. My boyfriend thought this smelt really good which is typical, he doesn't really like any of my exotic scents but a lemony one pleases him :-)

on 8/7/2011 9:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This smells gross. I bought it because people compared it to Light Blue..well I don't think so >.> The opening smells like rotten fruit/air freshener and doesn't last long either.

on 7/9/2011 5:30:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my old favourites. It starts of with a bright kick of citrus that is quite refreshing. In amongst the citrus notes, there's this slight creamy sort of scent - like baby powder? I dunno, but whatever it is, I like it. Not as earthy or grassy as some people claim it to be. Reminds me of Summer and if you liked D&G Light Blue, you'll like this.

on 6/9/2011 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells citrusy and slightly sweet. I love it!

I have this and the Moschino Cheap and Chic light clouds and they both have impressive staying power.

It lasts throughout the day, fades only slightly. I spritz once on my wrists and spritz once on my neck then dab with my wrist to transfer some to the other side of my neck.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

This perfume is my signature scent. Tested it out one day at Sephora and just had to have it. Has a nice light citrus scent that isn't over powering. Love it. It's a little on the pricy side but hey most good perfume is. I really enjoy the bottle itself too, cute and original, although the cap doesn't stay on perfectly all the time.

on 5/1/2011 3:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This stuff reeks! I bought it based on the good reviews and it just didn't work for me. It's a very sharp citrus with a somewhat grassy smell to it. Too lemony for my taste. It smells similar to D&G Light Blue, which I also wasn't a big fan of. But Light Blue is a much better scent.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I DO hate it. It is a fresh, clean smell and i'm not quite a fan of that. It opens with a strong citruss tone, orange and lemon, all mixed together. If you like light blue from dolce & gabanna, you will be in love with this one here, because is the same scent, and i am not joking. I think this one is just a bit stronger and a verry little different in the under tones. I can see a lot of people liking it, but this is just not right for me at all, i like more stronger scents. And the packging is kinda cheap because it has broken a peace of the lid, and I trully don't use this. I trying to find someone who will apreciate this more than me but is hard to find because a lot of person are alergic to this, so please be carefull but if you like this sort of smell, give it a try!

on 4/15/2011 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

top note: grapefruit

middle note: grapefruit

base note: grapefruit

hope you like grapefruit!

(p.s. -- the bottle is dumb, too.) continued >>

on 3/15/2011 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I have two bottles of this perfume and I like it a lot. As far as I have noticed on my skin, it doesn't fade. I smell it on my clothes and skin throughout the entire day and I get MANY compliments on it. I do enjoy the light and fruity fragrance, but I don't like to wear it everyday. The scent works well in a warmer environment. Spring and summer are the best seasons for this scent.

on 3/10/2011 1:32:00 PM

I usually don't like to review frangances since it's basically all about a matter of personal taste, and something that smells like roses to me, might smell like crap to you.

Anyway, I decided to review this scent because I don't think there is someone out there that doesn't like it! It's very fresh and clean, reminds me a lot of Light Blue from D&G. But unlike Light Blue I can smell grapefuit or some sort of a very sweet fruity smell in this. So you can tell whether someone is using Light Blue or I Love Love!

I loved this scent but I won't buy it again because it fades too quickly (at least in my skin) and the smell also changes.... I mean, I put in on and it smells delicious for about two hours or so... But then it just seems I am wearing some sort of cheap cologne... And then the smell fades away completely. These are the reasons why I won't buy it again. For this price tag, I expect more. And I am very picky when it comes to fragances.

Popular Fragrances