Redken Color Extend Conditioner

3.0

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, Ceteth-3 Acetate, Behentrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylulose, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Perfum), Laureth-23, Laureth-4, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Citrate, Arginine HCl, Taurine, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Wheat Amino Acids, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Oleth-10, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lecitin, Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Phosphoric Acid, Trehalose, Tocopherol, Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 7/6/2011 5:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I got this when I dyed my hair from Blond to Red Violet! It worked nicely. My hair felt soft and it was not hard to manage. My my curls soft and the ends looked amazing. I bought this in the 1L bottle. It was expensive too! I bought the double with conditioner for 55 bucks which is cheap where I live. I would buy it again!

on 7/4/2011 4:25:00 AM

i have used different redken products on and off for years and this is the first time i was not only disappointed, i was horrified. between the color extend shampoo and conditioner my hair not only got drier, it started shedding far more dramatically, and worst of all, it dried out my scalp so badly it started peeling! i even found sores/cracks on the crown of my head after several weeks use! when combining the shampoo with a different conditioner the effects are far less noticeable, but still not worth the price. this was by far the worst hair product i've ever purchased.

I didn't really like this conditioner much, but I liked it far more than the shampoo. The smell was nice, and it made my hair a little softer since the shampoo dried me out. The bottle was very cheap, it broke easy and the conditioner poured out. That also happened with the shampoo.. I wouldn't ever buy this conditioner again, the price isn't worth the smell and the little amount of softness that comes with it.
Also, it didn't really help much with the fact that the shampoo made my hair fizzy. So, yeah. I don't recommend this for colored hair, or hair at all!

on 4/13/2011 2:39:00 PM

I am finding it increasingly difficult to rate hair products because I have used so many good quality products that others have to match up to. I think this is probably quite a good conditioner - I have no reason to think it isn't, and I have started to use it because I have been having my hair coloured more and want to use appropriate products. I can't give any specific endorsement of it - no wow factor for me I'm afraid. But it seems to be doing an ok job so far.

on 4/5/2011 11:32:00 PM

I love this conditioner. I bought the 1000 mL size along with the 1000 mL shampoo, and they've lasted a really long time. In the time I have been using this, I have had my hair professionally colored and colored from a box. No matter what, this conditioner, in conjunction with the shampoo, has kept my color locked in. I color my hair blonde, and with this there has been no brassiness or fading. This conditioner isn't too thick or too thin, which is perfect. It doesn't make my already oily hair even greasier, which is one of the most important things to me in a conditioner. It also really detangles, which is great because I hate yanking all my hair out when it's tangled in knots from a conditioner that doesn't detangle. This also makes your hair soft and shiny. The smell is boring, nothing special, but this delivers, which is much more important.

on 3/19/2011 12:26:00 AM

Though it seems moisturizing when used in the shower, it actually dries the hair up. I used it for a long time and my hair was dry. I kept on thinking it's from the shampoos I was using. Once I stopped using this product, my hair improved....

on 3/15/2011 3:15:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This paired with this shampoo are a great combo. Cleans and conditions hair, while keeping long lasting color. must have for all you ladies coloring your hair out here.l

on 2/15/2011 2:36:00 AM

This shampoo and conditioner together are super duper! It allows for easy wet combing out even on my few damaged rubberbandish highlights. It makes highlighted hair the silkiest of any product n with all Ive bought n tried I could open up a store! This is THE BEST AVAILABLE THERE IS THUS FAR and for a decent price. I have long hair but it takes the least to get great lather n conditioning. I wash my hair squeeze out eccess water apply conditioner put it up with a clip and finish doing my body washing while the conditioner gets to work with the steam in the shower that helps open the hair cuticles for better penetration. Your hair will drink it up :))

on 2/15/2011 1:14:00 AM

Pro= Does preserve the color, and I go very dark so that is a big plus. Decent conditioner, though I've used better.

Con= Giving me HUGE cystic pimples where my hair lays against my neck, and I have never had acne issues in my entire life! The first few I chalked up to coincidence, but today I woke up to two more throbbing zits behind my left ear. If it is this bad in the depths of winter dryness, I can't imagine what it would be like in the middle of summer heat and sweat. I'll try to use up the shampoo, but I am dumping this crappy conditioner. From now on I'll keep on doing my own research on MUA, every time I follow a stylist's advice I get burned.

on 1/30/2011 1:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I like this conditionor...it makes my hair feel soft. It smells like baby powder which doesn't bother me but, it different. It does a great job perserving color.

Top Rated Redken Products