July 30, 2014 | 1870 users online

Conditioner - Redken - Color Extend Conditioner

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:40:00 PM More reviews by fizzyskittlez

I didn't really like this conditioner much, but I liked it far more than the shampoo. The smell was nice, and it made my hair a little softer since the shampoo dried me out. The bottle was very cheap, it broke easy and the conditioner poured out. That also happened with the shampoo.. I wouldn't ever buy this conditioner again, the price isn't worth the smell and the little amount of softness that comes with it.
Also, it didn't really help much with the fact that the shampoo made my hair fizzy. So, yeah. I don't recommend this for colored hair, or hair at all!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2011 2:39:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am finding it increasingly difficult to rate hair products because I have used so many good quality products that others have to match up to. I think this is probably quite a good conditioner - I have no reason to think it isn't, and I have started to use it because I have been having my hair coloured more and want to use appropriate products. I can't give any specific endorsement of it - no wow factor for me I'm afraid. But it seems to be doing an ok job so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Jexka

I love this conditioner. I bought the 1000 mL size along with the 1000 mL shampoo, and they've lasted a really long time. In the time I have been using this, I have had my hair professionally colored and colored from a box. No matter what, this conditioner, in conjunction with the shampoo, has kept my color locked in. I color my hair blonde, and with this there has been no brassiness or fading. This conditioner isn't too thick or too thin, which is perfect. It doesn't make my already oily hair even greasier, which is one of the most important things to me in a conditioner. It also really detangles, which is great because I hate yanking all my hair out when it's tangled in knots from a conditioner that doesn't detangle. This also makes your hair soft and shiny. The smell is boring, nothing special, but this delivers, which is much more important.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2011 12:26:00 AM More reviews by abusleb

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Though it seems moisturizing when used in the shower, it actually dries the hair up. I used it for a long time and my hair was dry. I kept on thinking it's from the shampoos I was using. Once I stopped using this product, my hair improved....

rated 4 of 5 on 3/15/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by missmindy

This paired with this shampoo are a great combo. Cleans and conditions hair, while keeping long lasting color. must have for all you ladies coloring your hair out here.l

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2011 2:36:00 AM More reviews by lcourts

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This shampoo and conditioner together are super duper! It allows for easy wet combing out even on my few damaged rubberbandish highlights. It makes highlighted hair the silkiest of any product n with all Ive bought n tried I could open up a store! This is THE BEST AVAILABLE THERE IS THUS FAR and for a decent price. I have long hair but it takes the least to get great lather n conditioning. I wash my hair squeeze out eccess water apply conditioner put it up with a clip and finish doing my body washing while the conditioner gets to work with the steam in the shower that helps open the hair cuticles for better penetration. Your hair will drink it up :))

rated 2 of 5 on 2/15/2011 1:14:00 AM More reviews by erinelaine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Pro= Does preserve the color, and I go very dark so that is a big plus. Decent conditioner, though I've used better.

Con= Giving me HUGE cystic pimples where my hair lays against my neck, and I have never had acne issues in my entire life! The first few I chalked up to coincidence, but today I woke up to two more throbbing zits behind my left ear. If it is this bad in the depths of winter dryness, I can't imagine what it would be like in the middle of summer heat and sweat. I'll try to use up the shampoo, but I am dumping this crappy conditioner. From now on I'll keep on doing my own research on MUA, every time I follow a stylist's advice I get burned.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by xleahcarx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this conditionor...it makes my hair feel soft. It smells like baby powder which doesn't bother me but, it different. It does a great job perserving color.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2010 9:52:00 AM More reviews by Eastend_Snob

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love the shampoo, LOVE the conditioner. Gentle, light formula which doesn't weigh my hair down.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/11/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by sonjatuel

This product left my hair TANGLED. My hair was in a worst condition after I used it then before I used it!! It was so hard to brush my hair. It made my hair feel dry. I lost lots of hair in the shower and brushing my hair. I stopped and went to my original shampoo and conditioner (from walmart) and finally I wasn't clogging my tub with all of my hair I was losing. I was able to actually brush through my hair. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS OR BUY IT AGAIN.