October 23, 2014 | 1741 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Club

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by fragiles0ng

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I need to get this shadow again. I swapped it before I learned all the awesome stuff you could do with it, and I'm sad. I loved how it looked with my brown eyes; the green offset the gold flecks I had around my iris, but I thought I had a dupe that did the same. I didn't know all of the colors/effects you could pull off with it until I watched some YouTube videos featuring it. If you have it, keep it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2012 12:05:00 PM More reviews by teaelleyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This and woodwinked were my two first MAC eyeshadows and they are still my favorites eyeshadows EVER. Super versatile & applies nicely w/ a flat brush.

This duochrome appears a little scary because the blue/green shimmer looks so strong in the pan, but when I apply it to my NW35 lids w/o a base it actually just appears as a medium/dark warm brown & the duochrome effect is extremely small bordering on non-existent, which is great for dinners out. HOWEVER when placed over my quite natural paint pot duochrome just POPS & is awesome for a night out!

I like to put the paint pot just on my lid and then put club all the way up through my crease and blend it out and it looks like i have put tons of effort into my shadow when it really took 5 minutes.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 12:27:00 AM More reviews by agirlwholovesballet

i use it with love connection(the lighter side) for an everyday look.
i put this over a black base and it is a beautiful green.
Put this over a teal base and this looks brownish teal. (it doesnt cover up the base very well).
Very blendable but i dont like how it looks blended :/

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/28/2012 7:57:00 PM More reviews by HIYELLOW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Club is a multi-faceted color. It looks brown, green, blue and purple. in the pan. I purchased it because I love Mac pigment in blue brown, but could not find it anywhere. When I first swiped this on I was disappointed because it just looked dark without any excitement and I had to use my imagination to see the different colors.

Then one day I inadvertently swiped it over black eyeliner and magic happened. All the duochrome and flash and glam appeared on my eyelid. When I move in and out of different light the greens turn to blue and blue turns to purple, etc.

There is fallout so I would use with a wet brush or over a black base...eyeliner or paint.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2012 4:53:00 AM More reviews by CorrineSays

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a very nice shadow, original & all but it looked hideous on me. I usually look good in all browns/greens but not in his one. I am brown eyes, black fair & fair/pale skinned.

Can't say I'll ever pay $15 for an eyeshadow again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/10/2012 12:43:00 AM More reviews by bailokaye

This is by no means a unique color (every mid end brand has their own version of it), but I have tried almost all of them and this this is by far my favorite. It is a beautiful brown with greenish blue duochrome. It is very smooth and silky with minimal fallout. It is so versatile and looks good with almost any other colors. I can see it looking beautiful on almost any eye color, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 4:10:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

Can I say pretty? This was an unexpected and delightful discovery! I'm a neutral eyeshadow girl in my old(er) age, but I am always drawn to fancy, fun colors. This eyeshadow was next to a neutral color that I was checking out, while doing a color match. I swatched this on my finger because I was so curious about what it would look like out of the pan. It is like eyeshadow magic.

I probably don't do this eyeshadow justice, but I put it on my eyelid below my natural crease. It is such an interesting color, but still appropriate and comfortable for someone who likes neutrals. You can definitely build this eyeshadow for a dramatic look or sheer it out like I do for every day use.

Hope you get a chance to check this eyeshadow out and I hope you love it as much as I do! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 11:10:00 PM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Love this eye shadow! It is more of a brown with green flecks that show up when you turn in the light but it's extremely subtle so it's good for day or night. I personally think the pigmentation is good. It's a duochrome so it looks good with many different eye shadows. I like to pair it with other browns. I've tried it before with the blue brown pigment and it looked good. I also like to use Benefit's tattle tale on my lower lid with mulch on top of that and then club in the crease and upper lid area. Makes a great smokey eye as well. Club really makes my brown eyes look amazing. I will definitely repurchase if I ever run out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 4:30:00 PM More reviews by Yrie

This is my favourite MAC eyeshadow ever!
The duochrome is so pretty and the shadow is very versatile as well.
If I want the green to show up, I pat the shadow on. The more you blends over it, the more the reddish brown comes out.
I love how I can only use one eyeshadow, pat it on the lid, blend out the edges, and make it look like I've used two or more colours.
This is the perfect eyeshadow for a night out (hence the name), but I also use this for daytime looks on a regular basis. I put a cream colour all over my lid (or any other light neutral colour) and just place Club on the outer corner, blend it out and into the crease a bit.
It makes every look so much more interesting! I will definitely repurchase this over and over again :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2012 9:14:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg this color is ridiculously gorgeous. Ive never seen anything like it!!!! It's a pretty shimmery duo-chrome eyeshadow that has red, brown, green, blue, gray and purple to it. Hard to describe but the color changes depending on the lighting you're in. I rarely wear dark smoky look, but when I do, I always reach for this color. Def would repurchase!!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No