April 25, 2014 | 1176 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Youki-Hi Bath Bomb

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by blondeambitioned

I don't know what the deal is with this bomb... the first one I bought smelled like jasmine and was lovely. The second one smelled like jasmine at first, but then died down to something that smelled absolutely vile, like bad breath. The scent still clung to me after the bath, despite my best attempts to cover it with scented lotion. I threw the rest of the bomb out in the garbage. I don't know what happened, but I'm too afraid to re-purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2007 2:21:00 PM More reviews by budjaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I am not getting all the hate on this one. I love it. You've got to love jasmine in order to like this. It is a beautiful color and I didn't find the glitter annoying-and I usually don't like glitter. One of my favorites.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2006 8:46:00 AM More reviews by luckygirl322

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Pretty peachy-pink floral fragranced bath bomb by Lush...lovely peachy tinted water, with flower petals, and golden shimmer. Try this one when you just want to feel pretty, simple as that.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2006 7:28:00 PM More reviews by boobrandt

I'm head over heels in love with this scent! Sexy, dirty, honey, gorgeous glittery pizzazz. The Holy Grail of bath bombs so far.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2006 8:00:00 PM More reviews by BasiaS

I really have to help the rating for one of my very favorite LUSH bath bombs! The highlight for me is the scent: I love the jasmine/orange/gardenia/cypress scent, the same as that of their Flying Fox Temple Balm. It moisturizes my skin well, also. Yes, the little bits of whatever they put in there are a pain to clean up, and I'm not crazy about the glitter, either, but those are very minor annoyances when it comes right down to it. This smells wonderful, moisturizes well and for those reasons I'll continue repurchasing it. Some ingredients: Jasmine Absolute (Jasminum officinale), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Cypress Oil (Cupressus sempervirens), Palmarossa Oil (Cymbopogan martini), Gardenia Extract (Gardenia jasminoides), Red Golden Glitter.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2006 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sunflower22

This is my favorite bath bomb of all time. Hands down. The scent is so gorgeously luscious that a day later I STILL can't get over it! I don't know how to explain it, but it just brightened my day and made me feel like a goddess so much so that I was very reluctant to have to get out of the tub to go to bed. The water was a beautiful peachy-orangey pink and it still kept the beautiful scent wafting through the air even forty-five minutes later. When my bomb finished fizzling, a cute little surprise of a flower popped up and made me feel just that much more special. Even though I usually avoid glitter at all costs, the refined little pieces of gold seemed to make my skin shimmer instead of look like I was wearing huge pieces of glitter. This bomb is totally worth the price- I would pay way more than I paid for this little sucker to feel the way I felt during my bath. I am completely and utterly in love- with a bath bomb!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/22/2006 1:28:00 AM More reviews by canadabanada

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Yuk! who thought to put those scents together. It really is nasty. Glitter stuck to the tub not me. weird bit of clover in the middle. One of the worst smells I have ever smelt.

Not at all moisturizing, thank goodness that scent did not cling to me for long.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2006 12:10:00 AM More reviews by Marlena_M

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells great "in the package"... oranges and jasmine... but it changed once I dropped it in the water... unpleasantly so. Moisturized the water nicely, I'll admit and made my skin feel nice too :-) But the floaty pieces were a pain... bits of dried flowers and strawberry... yes, I found a whole mini strawberry completely in-tact. Surprising. I didn't expect the glitter ... which was everywhere. On the tub, on me... yup, lots o'glitter.

I won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2006 5:57:00 AM More reviews by LittleGhost

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My top three bath bombs are youki-hi, blackberry, and sex bomb. This one smells like lovely jasmine, and turns your water a pretty orange with gold glitter... what's not to love?

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2006 12:48:00 PM More reviews by babydials

The first bath balm I have ever wanted to repurchase. It has a Jasmine/Gardenia scent and an amaranth flower in the center. It left my skin really soft (and lightly sparkly) and perfumed the bathroom. It also left a pink ring with sparkles around my tub. I have to admit I have a bath to luxuriate and having to scrub the tub afterwards kind of undoes the effect, so next time this one goes in a tied-up knee-hi before going in the tub.